Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2008, 10:56 AM   #1
bonsly67
Gift Guru

Bonsly67 is an unparalleled talent
Bonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talent

Default Who will be the next Top Model? Hosted and Judged by Bonsly67 8 spots left!!!

Welcome to my modeling competition, I will be excepting 10 contestents and the winner will recieve 5 PSF's
1. Wolf814 and Blizzard
2. Llamaprincess and Buster
Here are a few rules:
1. No making fun of other peoples outfits if I catch you, you will be disqualified
2. If you are eliminated you can't come back, If you are eliminated no whining saying someone copied your outfit or you could make another one that's better if you do that I just won't let you enter another one of my contests again
3. No coping anyone else's outfit, You will be disqualified if I catch you
4. If you think you might not stay the whole time please don't enter that would just make the contest harder for me and the other contestents
5. I you don't post your picture within three days you will be disqualified.

Those are the rules so if you promise to agree to those rules you may enter

Here's the theme for the first round: Tine for school so dress them up like school kids!!!
Here's the Form
Name of Pet
Type of Pet
Pic

I hope you have fun!!!!

---------- Bonsly67 added 41 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

Does anybody want to enter???

---------- Bonsly67 added 154 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

Could someone please enter?

---------- Bonsly67 added 797 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

I guess I'll try this again some other time.

---------- Bonsly67 added 105 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

I think I'll try again!!!!

Last edited by Bonsly67; 08-14-2008 at 08:43 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2008, 10:56 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

LlamaPrincess is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Who will be the next Top Model? Hosted and Judged by Bonsly67 10 spots left!!!

If you don't get enough ppl in a week, and there is still an open spot, I'll do it!
LlamaPrincess is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 10:59 PM   #3
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

Default Re: Who will be the next Top Model? Hosted and Judged by Bonsly67 10 spots left!!!

Name of Pet: Blizzard
Type of Pet: Webkinz Wolf
WW ID: K814
Pic: Coming soon, I will update this post. Webkinz is currently down.
Old 08-07-2008, 09:18 PM   #4
bonsly67
Gift Guru

Bonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talent

Get I'll update teh list!!!!!

---------- Bonsly67 added 752 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

One spot filled anymore want to join?

Last edited by Bonsly67; 08-07-2008 at 09:18 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-13-2008, 08:24 PM   #5
bonsly67
Gift Guru

Default Re: Who will be the next Top Model? Hosted and Judged by Bonsly67 9 spots left!!!

I didn't get enough members i'll try this again some other time sorry.
Old 08-13-2008, 08:30 PM   #6
green =/= creative
Banned
x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!

Default Re: Who will be the next Top Model? Hosted and Judged by Bonsly67 9 spots left!!!

I'll enter!
Name of Pet Knuckles
Type of Pet
Gender boy
WW ID PookiebearLOVE9
Pic just a sec

---------- x pookie x added 3 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

nevermind im dropping out

Last edited by x pookie x; 08-13-2008 at 08:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
x pookie x is offline Female
Old 08-13-2008, 08:50 PM   #7
Webkinz :)

LlamaPrincess is an unknown quantity at this point

Name of Pet: Buster
Type of Pet: Golden Retriever
WW ID: LlamaPrincess
Pic: I'll get it soon!
LlamaPrincess is offline Female
Old 08-14-2008, 08:41 AM   #8
bonsly67
Gift Guru

O sorry your dropping out, I'll start again!!!! Great LlamaPrincess!!!!!
Closed