Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2007, 11:17 AM   #41
Webkinz :)

polly111 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Who thinks i'm old to play w/ webkinz?

I am a mom of 2 girls who loves to play. In fact, I play more than they do! They prefer to play with the stuffed animals.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2007, 11:39 AM   #42
olemiss
Gifted

UMAlum is on a distinguished road

No way, I'm a Mom and I know we all go through phases. Like cartoon band aids. There will be a select age that will refuse to wear them because they are 'too baby like' and then turn around and by high school they are back to cartoon band aids and plush animals. It is likely a phase. You just be yourself and enjoy!
Old 11-27-2007, 11:53 AM   #43
By night i'm a

cubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura aboutcubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura about

you are never too old!!
Old 11-27-2007, 12:02 PM   #44
MoNotDaVinci
Gift Guru

Monalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond repute

never EVER toooo old. I think its good for any age...and think about it for college kids that would like to go into interior decorating ?
Monalisa is offline Female
Old 11-27-2007, 12:06 PM   #45
POWDERPUFF5
Gifted

KIKIKITTEN is on a distinguished road

No way No one is too old to play on Webkinz,I think I care more about my Webkinz then my Daughter does about hers.......
KIKIKITTEN is offline Female
Old 11-27-2007, 12:08 PM   #46
princesswhite626
Gifted

marshmallowcat will become famous soon enough

No one is too old for Webkinz, although my husband likes to tell me I'm too old...but that's just because he wants me off the computer.
Old 11-27-2007, 12:16 PM   #47
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Never too old. Some of us are adults!
Old 11-27-2007, 02:10 PM   #48

aligatoralicat is on a distinguished road

You are not too old... I am a mother and my young daughter likes the animals more than the computer part, so I get to do all the real fun things!! Plus, my mom, grandma, and sister-in-law all have Webbies, and we are all much older than you!

As long as you still enjoy playing, no one else's opinion really matters!
Old 11-27-2007, 02:34 PM   #49
clovergirl27

Talking Re: Who thinks i'm old to play w/ webkinz?

ok there r moms and grandmas that play. u r nvr 2 old. im in hi school and i like it
Old 11-27-2007, 02:47 PM   #50
October is an unknown quantity at this point

Buy your sister a Webkinz for Christmas and tell her to see for herself how much fun it is. She will be hooked in no time.

Every one I know who is playing is an adult. I am a great grandmother.

You are never too old to have fun. As the Ganz site says, Webkinz is for the young at heart!!!!

I agree with some of the other replies, who cares how old your are, just have fun, and further more when you are playing you are keeping your mind active.

KEEP ON TROUPING, FELLOW WEBKINZ PLAYERS
Closed