Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2007, 12:07 AM   #71
No day but today
Gift Guru

Alcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guide

Default Re: Who can make me laugh?

sorry i won't watch dominique, but the contest is over. rattygirl, if you could please have someone close this i would be ever so appreciative, people keep entering!
Alcnor is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-29-2007, 09:13 AM   #72
ashhailey
Gifted

duffmontana will become famous soon enough

ok there was a papa pig,mama pig, and a baby pig. they all went out to diner. so the waiter. asked so what would u like to order. and the papa, says give me a big fat jusy stake and tons of frise. and then she asked mama, mama says "im on a diet and i was wondering if u had any weight watchers food." and the waiter. says "yes we have weight wathers saled and hamburger." mama says ill take the saled please. so the waiters says baby pig what would u like. he says "water lots and lots of water." so the waiter. comes out with the food. and she asked what would u like for desirt? papa says"i would like ur pound cheese cake." mama says "im on weight wachers. "and the waiter says we have a ww brounie. mama says ok. so then the waiter comes to baby pig and asked what would u like. he said i would like water lots and lots of water. so the waiter comes out with there food and askes the parents wht do u only want ur bany to have water. and the partents says we let him deside for his self. so then the waiter asked baby pig why did u only order water. and he says well spme one has to go wewewe all the way home.

i love that one.
duffmontana is offline Female
Old 08-29-2007, 09:22 AM   #73
Crazy4coconuts

So there was this guy and he walked into this bar, and he asked the guy, "can I go use your bathroom?" and the bartender said " yeah, second door on the right." so the guy goes into the mens room and he goes into the first stall. And he see's this golden toilet, and he sits on it. and he's thinking it's so comftorable. So he leaves. And come back again asking " can I use your bathroom?" and the bartender says, " sure, second door on the right " so the guy walks into the bathroom and goes in to the first stall. Then he left. He came back again and he says " Can I use your bathroom " and the bartender says " Hey Jim, That's the guy who's been pooping in your tuba!!!

Did that make you laugh???
Closed