Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2007, 02:32 PM   #51
Banned
kinzfan is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Who can make me laugh?

ok so i was at my aunt's house and they had a dog i was right near the dog's **** and the dog kept farting(i was asleep )and it made such a horrible smell because of it's farts and because it was slo loud i woke up and said "did you eat caarroottts and throwwwwwwww up"because if you did it smells like "FEBREEZE"
Sponsored Links
Old 08-23-2007, 02:54 PM   #52
Ilovewebkinz928

uhhh... this is kind of hard.
Old 08-23-2007, 03:17 PM   #53
The name's Astro
Gift Guru

Astrofan2006 will become famous soon enough

A dog walks into a butcher shop with a purse strapped around his neck. He walks up to the meat case and calmly sits there until it's his turn to be helped. A man, who was already in the butcher shop, finished his purchase and noticed the dog. The butcher leaned over the counter and asked the dog what it wanted today. The dog put its paw on the glass case in front of the ground beef, and the butcher said, "How many pounds?"
The dog barked twice, so the butcher made a package of two pounds ground beef.
He then said, "Anything else?"
The dog pointed to the pork chops, and the butcher said, "How many?"
The dog barked four times, and the butcher made up a package of four pork chops.
The dog then walked around behind the counter, so the butcher could get at the purse. The butcher took out the appropriate amount of money and tied two packages of meat around the dog's neck. The man, who had been watching all of this, decided to follow the dog. It walked for several blocks and then walked up to a house and began to scratch at the door to be let in. As the owner opened the door, the man said to the owner, "That's a really smart dog you have there." The owner said, "He's not really all that smart. This is the second time this week he forgot his key."

pm me if i win
Astrofan2006 is offline Female
Old 08-23-2007, 03:22 PM   #54
If You Want It, Ask
Gifted

cac953 is a jewel in the roughcac953 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Alcnor
no, no laughs yet. cac953, sorry, i guess my sense of humor isn't that good either. and i do not think impersonating Uppies is funny

Yeah, sorry, I forgot Potato was an inside joke...makes me crack up every time. Loooong story lol.
cac953 is offline Female
Old 08-23-2007, 06:24 PM   #55
look out BADGUYS I'm
Gifted

Pumpkin_Pie will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Alcnor
hmmm... let's pretend for a moment simon from american idol judges joke contests. this is what he would say, "Really, that was a waste of time. Your sense of humor is horrendous. I'll have to go no on this one." This is what I say. ha... haha...haha... ok, i will stop pretending to laugh now
ya i know simon IS mean but except on kareoke reveloution, HES EVIL!!!!!!!!! i mean randy is basicly a hippie paula ALWAYS agrees with randy, and simon? well hes said, "the worst parts of the song were the begigining, middle and end or "im sorry but that was the worst ever, my pet cow could sing better then you"

i also think that horrendous is a funny, just like yeash(it was one of my friends typos on an email)

Alas, i dont think i could make you laugh, i could make u SCARED!!!!!! but not laugh, but anyway its fun 2 do this so.............. CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Pumpkin_Pie; 08-23-2007 at 06:27 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Pumpkin_Pie is offline Female
Old 08-23-2007, 06:48 PM   #56
flowergirl488
Gifted

Dancing_Queen will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by cowpie
well ok here it is,

EDIT: this is the dumbest, stupidest joke ever! i mean it seams like it was writen by a baby!
you should thank me for deleting it!

-upies
That's mean for framing Uppies like that! 1.) That's not how you spell her username. 2.) She always capitalizes it. 3.) SHE'S NICE!

Real quick...4.) To be a mod/whatever, you have to be over 16. I highly doubt someone who is over 16 would spell "seems" like that. Plus, grammer, is a good thing.
Old 08-23-2007, 06:59 PM   #57
No day but today
Gift Guru

Alcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guide

kinzfan, you made me laugh! i tried to suppress it but i couldn't! pm me with your username and I will send you one delicious meal!
Alcnor is offline Female
Old 08-23-2007, 07:02 PM   #58
Webkinz :)

webkinzcutie123 is an unknown quantity at this point

the 3 lil' pigs went 2 a restaurant and the waitor asked them what they would like to drink. the 1st pig said a coke the 2nd said pepsi and the third said lottsa lottsa water! the waitor came back and asked what they would like to eat. the 1st pig said pizza the 2nd said mac and cheese the and the 3rd said lottsa lottsa water! Once again the waitor came back to see what they would like for dessert. the first pig said cake the 2nd said pie and the third said lottsa lottsa water! the waitor asked the 3rd lil pig why do you want so much water? then he said someone has to go wee wee wee all the way home!
Old 08-23-2007, 07:21 PM   #59
umustpmme4it
Gifted

rattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Dancing_Queen
That's mean for framing Uppies like that! 1.) That's not how you spell her username. 2.) She always capitalizes it. 3.) SHE'S NICE!

Real quick...4.) To be a mod/whatever, you have to be over 16. I highly doubt someone who is over 16 would spell "seems" like that. Plus, grammer, is a good thing.
I noticed, too, that it is not how you spell her username. Also, she's not mean like that. Add: She doesn't make typos (at least not that I know of), and "seams" is like where clothing is sewn together. That's how it seems, anyway.

And now for my really lame joke, which you most likely do not want to hear. I'm PRETTY SURE you won't want to hear it.
No. You DO NOT want to hear it, trust me. It is SO LAME!

I mean it, it's the LAMEST JOKE in the ENTIRE UNIVERSE!

You SURE you want to hear it?

Okay....

There is no joke.

See? LAME-O!

Last edited by rattygirl; 08-23-2007 at 07:29 PM..
Old 08-23-2007, 07:49 PM   #60
Mud
Merralee
Gift Guru

Mud is a glorious beacon of lightMud is a glorious beacon of lightMud is a glorious beacon of light

Once upon a time there was this magical place where it never rained...

...THE END
Mud is offline Female
Closed