Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2007, 05:26 PM   #21
horsecrazymmm
Gifted

horsecrazymmm is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Who can make me laugh?

One time, I was running my puppy around the house (she was chasing me) & I jumped up onto a high bed, & she jumped but only made it halfway up when her head hit the side of the bed!!! It was halarious, but sad!

Man, you must not laugh very much!!!

Last edited by horsecrazymmm; 08-22-2007 at 05:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-2007, 05:29 PM   #22
Mud
Merralee
Gift Guru

Mud is a glorious beacon of lightMud is a glorious beacon of lightMud is a glorious beacon of light

do pictures count too?

Click the image to open in full size.
Mud is offline Female
Old 08-22-2007, 05:39 PM   #23
lilmissshoppin96

ok, i have a stupid but funny one.
a duck walks into a bar and asked the bartender if he has any duck food. the bartender said no, this is a bar we dont have any duck food. the next day the duck walks into a bar and asks the bartender if he has any duck food. the bartender says didint i tell you yesterday...WE DONT HAVE ANY STINKIN DUCK FOOD!!!!!! the duck leaves and comes back the next and asks the bartender do you have any duck food. the bartender is thisclose to exploding!! he yells WE DONT HAVE ANY DUCK FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then he says if you come back the next day i will nail your feet 2 the floor. so the next day teh duck walks into a bar and asks the bartender do you have any nails? the bartender said this is a bar why would we have any nails?? then the duck says got any duck food?
i always laugh everytime i hear it!!!
Old 08-22-2007, 06:41 PM   #24
No day but today
Gift Guru

Alcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guide

i do laugh, i just don't have the same sense of humor as yuou guys. u can use pictures if you like.
Alcnor is offline Female
Old 08-22-2007, 06:57 PM   #25
Garrett

View Post Originally Posted by lilmissshoppin96
ok, i have a stupid but funny one.
a duck walks into a bar and asked the bartender if he has any duck food. the bartender said no, this is a bar we dont have any duck food. the next day the duck walks into a bar and asks the bartender if he has any duck food. the bartender says didint i tell you yesterday...WE DONT HAVE ANY STINKIN DUCK FOOD!!!!!! the duck leaves and comes back the next and asks the bartender do you have any duck food. the bartender is thisclose to exploding!! he yells WE DONT HAVE ANY DUCK FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then he says if you come back the next day i will nail your feet 2 the floor. so the next day teh duck walks into a bar and asks the bartender do you have any nails? the bartender said this is a bar why would we have any nails?? then the duck says got any duck food?
i always laugh everytime i hear it!!!
My band director told me that one- I love it!
Old 08-22-2007, 08:29 PM   #26
No day but today
Gift Guru

Alcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guide

does anybody wanna still enter? please, i need a laugh
Alcnor is offline Female
Old 08-22-2007, 08:30 PM   #27
Skittles56

nhgbhygcfghgfyhhgfyhgfdfygfxcfghbhcfvbvgfdxfghjgftrgftreffdsdfrdrgtffgfdfd

is that funny

wait I may get banned. OH NO

Last edited by Skittles56; 08-22-2007 at 08:31 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-22-2007, 08:46 PM   #28
No day but today
Gift Guru

no, it isn't. and why would you get banned?
Alcnor is offline Female
Old 08-22-2007, 08:49 PM   #29
imnottellinU
Gift Guru

FSUfan88 will become famous soon enough

well i only got 1 baloon dart and got a rare daisy hair clip and i got the greatest prize on wheel of wow Blech!yay and a whopping 3kc on the wishing well i hope i dont spend it all up
FSUfan88 is offline Male
Old 08-22-2007, 08:53 PM   #30
If You Want It, Ask
Gifted

cac953 is a jewel in the roughcac953 is a jewel in the rough

Ok want to hear a joke?

How do you keep a blonde busy

SCROLL DOWN
HALFWAY THERE
SCROLL UP
cac953 is offline Female