Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2008, 01:30 PM   #1
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

Amymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to all

Default Where's the Remote???

Well, I just got an iHome speaker. I was disaponted that we had to order the remote seprately, but my dad got for me! It should be here in a few weeks. Anyway, I want to have a remote holder to hang above my bed so I don't have to reach above my dresser searching for the remote. So I am asking you, the members of WI to make me a remote holder. Here are the rules.
  • No coping
  • No wood or metal (too hard to make!)
  • Your entry form should be like this-
(Pic)

Stuff to use:

How to make it:
  1. Do this
  2. Do that
  3. Blah blah blah
This contest ends on Friday Jan. 2, 2009 (OMG! 2009!)

The best part- PRIZES!!!

1st- 2 chosen and 1 random PSF
2nd- 1 chosen and 1 random PSF
3rd- 1 random PSF

Choices- :pig::el1::lion::clyde::seal::pgn::rdr::husky::manatee:

Just a fact- my room is purple so not something that really...er...doesn't match the color.

Have Fun!

The resualts are in!!!

Okay....there was only 4 people that entered!!! Less then I thought! But that doesn't mean that there still can't be winners. Since there was only 4 entries, everyone will get a prize.

Fourth place is....

Spoiler: show
twinliz!!! You get 1 random

Third Place is....

luna_lovegood

Second Place is....
blessedx5

First place is..................DRUMROLL...........
1luckycharm

Thank you all who entered but, I might not use any of your entries. One of the weird things about me is when I ask someone for help, they give me good ideas and then I get better ideas.

Last edited by Amymt; 01-02-2009 at 08:49 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Amymt is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2008, 01:34 PM   #2
paws11kitty
Webkinz :)

paws11kitty has much to be proud ofpaws11kitty has much to be proud ofpaws11kitty has much to be proud ofpaws11kitty has much to be proud of

Default Re: Where's the Remote???

i would like to join but i'm not talented at making stuff and i can't upload pics

good luck though!
paws11kitty is offline Female
Old 12-30-2008, 01:39 PM   #3
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

Amymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to all

I don't think I will! If you want to, you can just write how to make it.
Amymt is offline Female
Old 12-30-2008, 07:32 PM   #4
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

So sorry Amymt...I have been deep in a book the past few days. lol
Would be pretty easy and inexpensive to make one from felt. A little hot glue and it should be able to fold into a pocket quite nicely. You could get some fabric paint to decorate it any way you want too. Buttons,sequins just about anything really could be added to it as well.
blessedx5 is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 06:59 PM   #5
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

Great entry!

---------- Amymt added 1392 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

Time is runing out!!!

Last edited by Amymt; 12-31-2008 at 06:59 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Amymt is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 07:51 PM   #6
Alaza

Luna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of light

As much as I hate TV- I can't resist a contest about drawing or creating stuff!
*no picture, sorry*
To make this use paint or construction paper and a tissue box and (optinial stickers, lace, photos anything that would make it look awesome!

Well, this is how you make it: Find a tissue box and cover it with whatever construction paper colors you want- to make it more creative use more then one and glue them so you can't see the tissue box. You could draw designs on the paper too. Or, if you prefer paint- paint the box! Then you can stick stickers on it, glue some lace, or put some photos on it (maybe even some from your favorite shows and movies) Then, just grab your remote and stick it in there! How simple is that?
Luna_Lovegood is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 08:05 PM   #7
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

Very simple! What a great idea! Time is almost up!

---------- Amymt added 153 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

Contest ends TOMORROW!!!

Last edited by Amymt; 01-01-2009 at 08:05 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Amymt is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 08:31 PM   #8
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

That's cool! Contest still ends tomorrow!
Amymt is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 08:44 PM   #9
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

Oh.. I was there a few days ago! I will cheak to see what they have!
Amymt is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 09:18 PM   #10
twinliz

twinliz is on a distinguished road

okay! this is cool!

What you need: Any color yarn, 20 plastic pieces and a hot glue gun!

step 1: Take 5 plastic pieces and glue them back to back so that it is thick! do that to all 20 pieces! it should make 5 parts!!

step 2: after the 5 parts dry, place paper towel or card bourd on a table and place one side of the plastic on it! (just lay it there).

step 3: glue the four remaining pieces to each side of the one on the card bourd face up to the plastic! let those dry.

Step 4: if you want take the lace and glue it to two of the sides on the outside (So if you bring your speakers any where or if you are on the other side of the room just put the holder like it is a purse and turn it up when ever you want to!)!!

Extra: You can also, before glueing the five pieces together you can color and/or paint them!!!

Sorry no picture!

Hope you like it!

Last edited by twinliz; 01-02-2009 at 02:25 AM..
twinliz is offline Female
Closed