Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2008, 10:24 PM   #1
Gift Guru

sadddleprincess has a spectacular aura aboutsadddleprincess has a spectacular aura about

Exclamation Whats Wrong With That Picture - Lots of Fun! - Round 1 Answers Revealed!!!! Round 2 Now Open!!!!! Come And See If You Can Best This Mighty Puzzle!!!!!

Welcome to
What Wrong With That Picture?!?!?!?

The contest is all in the title! All you have to do is look at this picture from my Webkinz room that I, using my amazing Comp. Graphics skills, have edited to have abnormalities. Just post the diffrences you can find and then, ASAP I will quote you message and tell you if you were right or wrong but I won't tell you which one of your answers is wrong. For me to judge your guesses you must have at least five in your post.

Round 2

Click the image to open in full size.

There are 14 things wrong in this room. Please not that the move item box is open intetionally and is not in its self an error. Also note that i am trying to keep things fresh so if you feel that somthing is to similar to a pervious round PLMK.

Here are the prizes for this round.

The first person to find 5 errors will win a PSF.

The first person to find 10 error will win a PSF.

The first person to find all 14 errors will win a PSF.

If no one has solved it by tomorrow at 10:00 I will reveal the answers and put out the next puzzle.

So ... On Your Marks ... Get Set ... GO!!!!!!

Round 1 - Answers Revealed! Its in spoiler tags to save space.

Spoiler: show

Click the image to open in full size.

• 1. The Top Buttons are missing (Map, Walk/Edit, Dress, Speak buttons)
  • 2. The Stars are missing from the wallpaper
  • 3. The Red Marking is missing from the side of the Dresser
  • 4. The Design on the Bookcase Panel is missing
  • 5. The Things to Do Menu is Brightened with out the mouse on it (the menu brighten when you wave your mouse over it)
  • 6. The Actions Tab is missing
  • 7. There is an empty space in the dock
  • 8. The World Map is missing from the top of the table
  • 9. The Tile markings gone
  • 10. One of the fins on the rocket bed is gone
  • 11. All of the UFO’s lights are red
  • 12. The Dex Dangerous Fighter does not have a shadow.
  • 13. The Star Blasters Shadow is to small (as the Star Blaster bob’s up and down the shadow shirks and gets larger)
There were 13 things wrong with this picture.

The First Person to post 5 things wrong with this room was Nabbyabby and she won a PSF

No One could find 10 things wrong wiht this room!

No One could find all the things wrong with this room!

Last edited by sadddleprincess; 08-06-2008 at 10:22 PM..
sadddleprincess is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2008, 10:39 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

nabbyabby is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Whats Wrong With That Picture - Lots of Fun! Retired PSF Prizes!!!!!

The earth table doesn't have the countries on it.
The book shelf is blank where it should have a design.
The flooring is blank where there should be lines.
The dex dangerous rocket doesn't have a shadow. (idk if that's one.)
One of the window's doesn't have a planet in it.

---------- nabbyabby added 1 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

The wallpaper doesn't have stars.

Last edited by nabbyabby; 08-04-2008 at 10:39 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-04-2008, 10:42 PM   #3
Gift Guru

sadddleprincess has a spectacular aura aboutsadddleprincess has a spectacular aura about

Exclamation Re: Whats Wrong With That Picture - Lots of Fun! Retired PSF Prizes!!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by nabbyabby
The earth table doesn't have the countries on it.
The book shelf is blank where it should have a design.
The flooring is blank where there should be lines.
The dex dangerous rocket doesn't have a shadow. (idk if that's one.)
One of the window's doesn't have a planet in it.
The wallpaper doesn't have stars.
Congrats! You got five right, before anyone else!!!! Please PM us to claim you prize!!!!

I would also like to let everyone know these are some of the easiest, and that some of the others are very tricky and difficult, and BTW one of these is wrong.

Last edited by sadddleprincess; 08-04-2008 at 10:46 PM..
Old 08-04-2008, 10:47 PM   #4
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Whats Wrong With That Picture - Lots of Fun! Retired PSF Prizes!!!!!

1. The stars are missing on the wallpaper.
2. Space Book Holder-missing the decorations on the door at the bottom.
3. Ultimate Experiment Table/Station-Looks like there is an extra yellow beaker on it.
4. Earth Table-Has no decoration on top, of the world.
5. Space Dresser (in front of room) is missing the orange decoration on the side.

**Gonna go look for more!
nire1976 is offline Female
Old 08-04-2008, 10:48 PM   #5
Brittany998807

Were your stuff is stored there is not anything in 1 spot, idk?!?!?! And if you win can you get all 3?
Old 08-05-2008, 12:07 AM   #6
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by nire1976
1. The stars are missing on the wallpaper.
2. Space Book Holder-missing the decorations on the door at the bottom.
3. Ultimate Experiment Table/Station-Looks like there is an extra yellow beaker on it.
4. Earth Table-Has no decoration on top, of the world.
5. Space Dresser (in front of room) is missing the orange decoration on the side.

**Gonna go look for more!
4 of these are correct but I believe all but one had already been said.

---------- sadddleprincess added 2 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Brittany998807
Were your stuff is stored there is not anything in 1 spot, idk?!?!?! And if you win can you get all 3?
I just changed the prizes to reflect that. Your idea is better on that front. I cannot tell you if that is rgiht or wrong since you only have one guess.

---------- sadddleprincess added 12 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

Any more entrants?

---------- sadddleprincess added 50 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

oh come on, there not that hard

Last edited by sadddleprincess; 08-05-2008 at 12:07 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-05-2008, 12:12 AM   #7
twinliz

twinliz is on a distinguished road

The rest are hard! I cant find anything else!
twinliz is offline Female
Old 08-05-2008, 12:15 AM   #8
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

lol, me either!
nire1976 is offline Female
Old 08-05-2008, 07:47 AM   #9

pmd99 is on a distinguished road

same here :] :]
Old 08-05-2008, 06:22 PM   #10
Gift Guru

Okay Here is a hint there are three things wrong in the dock area.
Closed