Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2008, 04:46 PM   #1
your mom is a
Webkinz :)

volleygirll8910 will become famous soon enough

Arrow What NOT to Wear: Webkinz Edition! Come and Join!!

I am your host of this new show What NOT to Wear Webkinz Edition. If you have ever seen What NOT to Wear you would probably know how it works. So a person with horrible clothes gets transformed into beautiful clothess and get a makeover and hair done. And they turn out looking stunning.

So I thought this would be a good idea for webkinz. So maybe a horribly dressed webkinz will look absolutely fantabulous after! So I am hosting this! You will enter one of your Webkinz Petz in the most hideous outfit ever and I will transform it into the most gorgeous thing ever!! But first you will have to have 4 hideous outfits one outfit for casual like what they wear everday and anywhere, dressy what they would wear going out to dinner, and work what they would wear going to their job, and the other a special event outfit like going to grammy awards or something special. They're not supposed to look good so remember that!! How? Well I'm going to put together an outfit and ask your pets opinion on the outfit if they like it or if they hate it or if they think its uncomfortable. If not I will shop for more great looking clothes and ask again until you like it. Then I will send you the outfit or you can buy it or if you already have it put it on that animal. Then post the pic back on here. Later after we get all that done and we get enough people and their petz we will compete how they look. Then I will put a poll up on who looks the best.

Sounds fun right? Okay I'm kidding. But you will get to show off your beautiful looking pet! You will get an avatar or siggie your choice that crowns you to be winner of Season 1 What NOT to Wear. Heres the form to enter:
Pet Name:
Type of Pet:
Why you want to enter:
Are you committed?:
Pic:
Rules: Do not judge how other peoples pets look.
No rude name calling or bad behavior.
Have Fun!!!
Remember just have fun! And please enter!
* I am sorry but this contest is no longer being runned * Please proceed we will have no winners or anything! I am sorry for the miscommunication but we will now close this thread soon! Please do not post or anything at this time! People who have entered I am very sorry! I will make it up to you by making an avvie/siggie for all of you saying you are winners thank you and I am very sorry.

Last edited by volleygirll8910; 10-22-2008 at 06:02 PM..
volleygirll8910 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2008, 04:57 PM   #2
Jacob Black ♥'s
Banned
zoeychloe101 has a spectacular aura aboutzoeychloe101 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: What NOT to Wear: Webkinz Edition! Come and Join!!

Pet Name: Rudolph
Type of Pet: Reindeer
Why you want to enter: to make him dress better
Are you committed?: YES!!!!!!
Pic:
i a sec
zoeychloe101 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2008, 07:50 PM   #3
your mom is a

volleygirll8910 will become famous soon enough

Thanks so much for entering! Plz enter your pic!
volleygirll8910 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 10:01 AM   #4
Bring back WNTM!

mypetszrock is on a distinguished road

Pet Name: Pip
Type of Pet: chipmunk
Why you want to enter: well...u r my friend and this show thing looks kool
Are you committed?: O YEAH!
Pic: Click the image to open in full size.
also, Pip is a boy, so plz dont make him dress like a girl.

Last edited by mypetszrock; 10-19-2008 at 10:18 AM..
mypetszrock is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 02:18 PM   #5
Call me Nikki! :)

gerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to beholdgerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to beholdgerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to beholdgerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to behold

Oh I am sorry I can't join because I don't know how to dress pets on the computer! Sorry again!
gerbilgirl11 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 03:11 PM   #6
I'm a dancer!♥

hiphop772 will become famous soon enough

Pet Name: Polly
Type of Pet: Pink Poodle

Why you want to enter: Becuase this looks like a lot of fun and Polly is a fashionista so she thinks that she could be an un-fashionista too!
Are you committed?: Of course
Pic: Click the image to open in full size.

---------- hiphop772 added 22 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

That was her casual. This is her fancy dinner:
Click the image to open in full size.

---------- hiphop772 added 1 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

This is her at work:

---------- hiphop772 added 3 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

Here is her at a special event:

This is a fun contest, LOL

---------- hiphop772 added 8 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

Well honestly these are definitely not what she would usually wear. But she thought it would be fun.

She thinks that these outfits are ugly becasue:

Well first of all, the causual one is not casual. It is super funky and colorful, so she thought that it was really ugly.

For the fancy dinner one, she thought that she would give herself a brain and actually make it look like she was trying. She wore things that were differnt colors but still would be cute and fancy if picked out with another outfit. (Except for the glasses and hat)

Let me get the other exmplainations...

---------- hiphop772 added 2 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

Well for the work one, it is sorta workish, but she made it ugly too. It looks like something that someone would wear if they were trying to be cute. (Excapt for the pineapple hat, she wore that just for her thirst)

And last but not least, the special event. This calls for ugly! Dressy shoes, but still a super ugly touch. The sunhat and shirt look pretty dressy and she thought that is she actually dressed like this, she would think of being casual but in a dressy way.

Last edited by hiphop772; 10-19-2008 at 03:11 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
hiphop772 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 08:11 PM   #7
chellykinz

Manth is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: What NOT to Wear: Webkinz Edition! Come and Join!!

Please Help! I've tried to take KoKo out shopping for new clothes, but she insists that her style will soon be "The Style" for everyone. We don't have the heart to tell her that it just isn't working for her. If she could get a full makeover as a FUN thing, we would be ever so greatful!!

*Pet Name: KoKo
*Type of Pet: Koala Bear
*Why I want to enter: Is it not obvious? KoKo needs a complete makeover! She kinda looks like a boy but I don't have the heart to tell her. (Plus this was fun to do!)
*Am I commited?: Yes, 100% commited.

KoKo likes to spend most of her casual time at the tennis courts. She doesn't understand why she can't seem to find anyone to play with.
What NOT to wear Casual _A day at the courtsa.jpg

When KoKo dresses up for the Theater or dining out she really does try to be color coordinated, but she is still missing the mark by quite a bit.
What NOT to wear Dressy_Out to the Theater.jpg

What is really scary to all of us is that she has great talent in many areas but doesn't usually get the recognition she so deserves. KoKo won another Oscar but she can only sit with them back stage...no red carpet for her.
What NOT to wear Major Event.jpg

KoKo is so accomplished at anything she puts her mind to. She decided that the White House needed her professional help and to spread a lot of color around while she worked.
What NOT to where work_whitehouse.jpg

KoKo is a greal gal and with your help that will be shown both inside and out! Thank you for your consideration.

Last edited by Manth; 10-20-2008 at 02:09 AM.. Reason: OOPS, forgot the rest
Manth is offline Female
Old 10-22-2008, 05:15 PM   #8
I'm a dancer!♥

hiphop772 will become famous soon enough

Post on my profile the answer: When are you making the poll???
hiphop772 is offline Female
Closed