Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2008, 12:06 PM   #31
DancePrincessKim101
Webkinz :)

kimandkylee will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: What makes your Webkinz unique? Contest! Everyone is a winner in this contest!

Pet name : Pecky

PET GENDER : Male

Pet type : Monkey

Bigest Acommpishment : Once I stared in a play called The bouncy BAll and I remembeered ALL of my lines and there was like 345 people watching and they all seemed to like it and the best part was that after the play eveyone knew me and they all waned to be my friend !! Plus I was so good afterwards the diractor said that I can make a play and then star in it !!!

How would I describe myself : Kind , Outgoing , funny , kind, smart , detrimened , selfbelieve, fun to hang out with, gonna be famous, wonderful, sweet , helpful

Describe my ww rooms ; There really like me ! I try to make each of my rooms another kind of personalittle that I have ! Like for example I have a candy room and candy is sweet plus I'm also sweet so that why I made that room !
kimandkylee is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2008, 12:12 PM   #32
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: What makes your Webkinz unique? Contest! Everyone is a winner in this contest!

Just two more forms!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 07-31-2008, 12:41 PM   #33
soccerboy7

Raccoon999 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: What makes your Webkinz unique? Contest! Everyone is a winner in this contest!

2 more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-31-2008, 12:59 PM   #34
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Just Two more! Please enter!
Old 07-31-2008, 01:13 PM   #35
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Pet Name:Medley
Pet Gender:Boy

Pet Type:TOco Toucan
What is your biggest accompliment?: Umm...I guess flying and conquering my fear of heights!
How would you describe yourself?: umm strong willed and not afraid to try anything!
Describe your room for us: It's an enchanted jungle
What do you do in WW the most? Go to the kinzville academy? Go to the arcade? Tell us!: Arcade
What is your biggest goal?: To fly WAY higher than any bird has flown before!!!
Old 07-31-2008, 01:15 PM   #36
soccerboy7

Raccoon999 will become famous soon enough

1 more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-31-2008, 01:33 PM   #37
Goofball
Gift Guru

Just one more! Yea!

---------- volleyuup added 12 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

Just one more entry!

Last edited by volleyuup; 07-31-2008 at 01:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-31-2008, 01:35 PM   #38
Justin Bieber is bet

mariahgirl97 will become famous soon enough

Pet Name: Brownie
Pet Gender:Girl

Pet Type: Chocolate Lab
What is your biggest accompliment?: Probably NOW When im in the FINAL 2 for a modeling contest I cant wait to know if I win the other person got Banned so who knows and im winning in the votes!
How would you describe yourself?: I would describe myself as a Outgoing independent sporty but still girly stylish girl! I love being around other Kinz it just makes me feel great when im around webkinz that are close and meeting new webkinz!
Describe your room for us: It is a all pink room it is so girly! It is almost all pink atleast it has a litle bit of light blue and Brown and Purple but MOSTLY Pink!
What do you do in WW the most? Go to the kinzville academy? Go to the arcade? Tell us!: I mostly go to the Clubhouse ( when it is open ) and the Kinzville academy and sometimes the Employment office my favorite game is the Babysitter game and I go to the Stadium all of the time Modeling is my thing!
What is your biggest goal?: To win my FIRST Modeling competition that is almost over and to help other webkinz achieve their goals!

My username is Mariahgirl97!
mariahgirl97 is offline Female
Old 07-31-2008, 01:36 PM   #39
Goofball
Gift Guru

Thanks so much!

JUDGING TIME!!!

NO MORE ENTRIES PLEASE!
Old 07-31-2008, 01:39 PM   #40
Justin Bieber is bet

mariahgirl97 will become famous soon enough

Yay I cant wait!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEP ME AND BROWNIE ARE SITTING HERe WAITING! Cant wati!
mariahgirl97 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
jonasbrothers♥