Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2008, 11:26 PM   #21
Edward Cullen is a
Webkinz :)

wetmore1000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: What makes your Webkinz unique? Contest! Everyone is a winner in this contest!

Pet Name:Michelle
Pet Gender:Girl
Pet Type:Spotted leopard
What is your biggest accompliment?:Getting a high score on Dex Dangerous!
How would you describe yourself?:Smart,Nice,Thoughtfull
Describe your room for us:My room is organized and has a living area with two coutches, and a Television.
What do you do in WW the most? Go to the kinzville academy? Go to the arcade? Tell us!: I usally go to the arcade,tournament arena, and the clubhouse!(but the clubhouse is closed!)
What is your biggest goal?:Ti get EVERY trophy in webkinz world!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2008, 11:30 PM   #22

kimandky is on a distinguished road

Default Re: What makes your Webkinz unique? Contest! Everyone is a winner in this contest!

Pet name: pennylope
pet gender: female
pet type: pink googles
biggest accomplishmant: joining a modoling contest and winning 2nd place
desribe my webkinz room(s): garden is just very caual bedrooms are very tropical
my time in the kinzvile acadmy is either gaing points or just entering stuff in the arcade is either playing games or just trying new games and having fun playing!!!

my biggest goal would be to win 1st place in a modeling contest on webkinz insider

plez post on my profile if i am in the contest ok or just post on my profile of vistor page!!!!! WW
kimandky is offline Female
Old 07-30-2008, 11:34 PM   #23
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: What makes your Webkinz unique? Contest! Everyone is a winner in this contest!

Only 7 more forms!

Also, yes, you can win twice, because your pet will at least place in one of the categories, and five pets will win again in the overall category.
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 07-31-2008, 12:54 AM   #24

nabbyabby is an unknown quantity at this point

Pet Name: Lizzie
Pet Gender: Girl
Pet Type: Clydesdale
What is your biggest accompliment?: I (finally) completed Bounce 'n' Burst and got a trophy!
How would you describe yourself?: Funny, outgoing, bookish, addicted to webkinz (doesn't that go without saying?!!)
Describe your room for us: My favorite room is my game room. I bought the wallpaper and flooring rare from the curio shop and spend most of my time here because I earn the majority of my kc from checkers.
What do you do in WW the most? Go to the kinzville academy? Go to the arcade? Tell us!: Probably visit the curio shop. I'm addicted to Arte!
What is your biggest goal?: I really want to get more trophies. I have an entire room dedicated to them and only have two so far. Unfortunately, I really **** at the arcade games.
Old 07-31-2008, 07:26 AM   #25
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Just six more forms!
Old 07-31-2008, 08:06 AM   #26
soccerboy7

Raccoon999 will become famous soon enough

Pet Name: Marsh Mellow
Pet Gender: Boy
Pet Type: Samoyed
What is your biggest accompliment?: Getting 4th In You Modling Contest Season 2
How would you describe yourself?: Helpful Fun And Cool
Describe your room for us: Beds Couches Tv's Clothes Food Games And Toys!
What do you do in WW the most? Go to the kinzville academy? Go to the arcade? Tell us!: To My Room
What is your biggest goal?: To Win A Modeling Contest!

Last edited by Raccoon999; 07-31-2008 at 02:11 PM..
Old 07-31-2008, 08:15 AM   #27
Goofball
Gift Guru

Only five more forms!
Old 07-31-2008, 09:01 AM   #28
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Pet Name: Betty

Pet Gender: female

Pet Type: hippo

What is your biggest accompliment?: winning animaluver's WNTM

How would you describe yourself?: Outgoing, fun, stylish, friendly

Describe your room for us: It's the upscale condo theme, and- well, it's hard to explain, and a picture is worth a thousand words, right?
Click the image to open in full size.

What do you do in WW the most? Go to the kinzville academy? Go to the arcade? Tell us!: I make outfits and be with friends mostly.

What is your biggest goal?: To win several WNTMs

Well, I hope you enjoyed learning about me!

~Betty
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 07-31-2008, 11:01 AM   #29
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Pet Name: Tee Cup
Pet Gender: Female

Pet Type: Monkey
What is your biggest accompliment?: Being a pet "won" from a trading card. Better yet, a trading card pack that cost $1!
How would you describe yourself?: Laid back, very casual kind of monkey. I'm always eating something from the refridgerator. I believe in relaxing and enjoying yourself while you're young. Although I am a clean freak.
Describe your room for us: My room turned into a trading room. All of the miscellaneous exclusives and junk lined up and ready to be traded in the trading room! I actually don't mind sleeping there, because the superbed is quite comfy. I decided to give up my PSI(the banana couch) and try to find something new. I love cleaning up. All the stuff I'm tired of or don't use often I love to trade and find something new out of it!
What do you do in WW the most? Go to the kinzville academy? Go to the arcade? Tell us!: I'm not enrolled for kinzville academy yet. I'm waiting for my brothers and sisters to graduate first. But until then, I love going to the trading room, or sometimes just a room in the clubhouse to chat with friends and meet new webkinz. And I like changing the "mypage" every once in awhile. I'm also good at mini golf. That's how I got my name.
What is your biggest goal?: I don't have a "big" goal like my brothers and sisters. I just want to meet new people. And I want to beat my high score in mini golf. I don't care about beating others at the game, I just like challenging myself and improving.
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 07-31-2008, 11:47 AM   #30
Goofball
Gift Guru

Only three more forms! Yea!
Closed

Tags
jonasbrothers♥