Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2008, 09:06 PM   #1
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Red face What makes your Webkinz unique? Contest! Everyone is a winner in this contest!

Hi, webkinz and WI members! I just want to say that my mission on WI to make all webkinz and their owners feel great about themselves and feel like they are special! With this contest you can celebrate who your webkinz is and just be rewarded for having the courage to show it to WI!

Here's how the contest will work! You will fill out a form for your webkinz (form is at the bottom of this post!) and that's it! You can enter up to 3 webkinz just by yourself! As soon as I have 20 forms completed (Not 20 different WI members, 20 forms!), I will judge and all of you will get an award! Here is how you can win!

Everyone will get a place in one of the four categories and we will have an overall category as well. There is a 5th, 4th, 3rd, 2nd, and 1st place winner in each category. That is also the case for the overall category! Here are the four main categories!

"Most Creative"

"Most Determined"

"Weirdest Webkinz Alive!"

And "Most Probabley Going to be Famous!"

Each 5th, 4th, and 3rd place winner in these categories will win 1 PSF, while the 2nd place winner will win 2 PSF, and the 1st place winner will win the title of that category and 3 PSFs.

For the overall category, 5th, 4th, and 3rd will win 2 PSFs, 2nd will win 3 PSFs, and the first place overall winner will win an mention in my siggy and 5 PSFS!

This is a contest where everyone is a winner and can celebrate who they are!

If you want to enter this contest, just fill out this form and remember, you can enter up to 3 pets!

Thanks for viewing and good luck to everyone who enters!

Here is the form!

Pet Name:
Pet Gender:
Pet Type:
What is your biggest accompliment?:
How would you describe yourself?:
Describe your room for us:
What do you do in WW the most? Go to the kinzville academy? Go to the arcade? Tell us!:
What is your biggest goal?:

Thanks for looking and I will tell PSF available at the judging! Thanks so much and have a great day!
volleyuup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2008, 09:18 PM   #2
Bring Back WNTM! :|
Webkinz :)

xShanniniix is on a distinguished road

Default Re: What makes your Webkinz unique? Contest! Everyone is a winner in this contest!

Question, are we answering the questions for our pets, or for us as in people.
xShanniniix is offline Female
Old 07-30-2008, 09:29 PM   #3
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: What makes your Webkinz unique? Contest! Everyone is a winner in this contest!

You are answering the questions from your pets point of view.
Old 07-30-2008, 09:37 PM   #4

Pet Name: Ginger
Pet Gender: Girl

Pet Type: American Cocker Spaniel
What is your biggest accompliment?: Winning your Top Model Contest
How would you describe yourself?: I describe myself as funny, outgoing, and determind, to do what ever i set my mind to.
Describe your room for us:it is kind of like a conservatory, but with a special Ginger flare, a cute pink bed and pink flowers!
What do you do in WW the most? Go to the kinzville academy? Go to the arcade? Tell us!: I mostly Play games, and chill out in my room. I am very good at the game get 11 solitaire and all of the solitaire games!
What is your biggest goal?: my biggest goal is to help all aspiring models fufill their dreams and win a competition or even just to help better their skills.

---------- xShanniniix added 7 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

Pet Name: Theodore
Pet Gender: Boy
Pet Type: Mouse
What is your biggest accompliment?: Being entered into the webkinz stadium fashion show! and being a boy and proud
How would you describe yourself?: strong and confident even though i am small, im fun sized
Describe your room for us: its a sport room, cuz im soooo tough and rough and love to play!
What do you do in WW the most? Go to the kinzville academy? Go to the arcade? Tell us!: I love love love to shop! i am the only boy in my family that enjoys shopping sprees at the w shop, but i love being original and singular. its so much better to stand out then fit in. its my philosophy
What is your biggest goal?: my biggest goal is to play 1 2 or 3 in the beauty pagent!!

Last edited by xShanniniix; 07-30-2008 at 09:37 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-30-2008, 09:38 PM   #5
Goofball
Gift Guru

Thanks so much for entering! We just need 18 more forms!
Old 07-30-2008, 09:45 PM   #6

Pet Name: Flicka
Pet Gender: Girl

Pet Type: Whimsy Dragon
What is your biggest accompliment?: My biggest accomplishment is probably that I have the rarest room in my house. i know it isnt much, but im more of the quiet type so i dont do crazy stuff, but im very proud of my dragon bed!
How would you describe yourself?: im quiet, but very friendly. once i get to know someone, we become instand friends. im welcoming and warm. i love all pets, lil kinz and webkinz!
Describe your room for us: it is very unique. there is no set theme. it is just lots of rare stuff shanninii accumulated. my favorite is my dragon bed and star shooter POTM item! it does have a forest feel to it.
What do you do in WW the most? Go to the kinzville academy? Go to the arcade? Tell us!: I LOVE trading in the trading room!! being in tthe clubhouse and being able to meet new people is my absolute favorite activity. im just sad cuz the clubhouse is cllosed. i cannot wait for kinzchat plus!
What is your biggest goal?: my biggest goal is to get a purple lava in the trading room!!!
Old 07-30-2008, 09:55 PM   #7
Goofball
Gift Guru

Thanks so much for entering! Only 17 more forms!
Old 07-30-2008, 10:33 PM   #8
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Pet Name: Victoria
Pet Gender: Female

Pet Type: Pink Poodle
What is your biggest accompliment?: Winning buggirl's modeling contest season 1 and receiving 2nd in volleyuup's modeling contest season 1.
How would you describe yourself?: I can be girly, but I'm not a typical poodle. I play sports like basketball and football, and I am quite food at it. It's because I took a lot of weight lifting classes and running and agility. According to my biography, I'm a whiz kid. Maybe because I play a lot of checkers. And I am amazing at quizzy's word challenge. Plus I'm super cute! I'm pink and fluffy!
Describe your room for us: It's pink! Everywhere! The sugary sweet dreams super bed. pink PSIs, pretty in pink themed stuff, cupcake chairs, and some white couches and ballroom chairs and tables too. And there are 3 objects that are red! A reindeer PSI, some roses, and a rock and roll red chair. They really pop. It's a totally pink and white room with an accent of red.
What do you do in WW the most? Go to the kinzville academy? Go to the arcade? Tell us!: I go to the tournament arena. I'm great at zacky's quest and usually get a trophy after each game. So I always win. And I'm really good at go-go-googles and quizzy's word challenge. And sometimes I play super-modelz. The rest of the time I'm getting ready for another photo shoot. Organizing my clothes and posing for the camera. Also, my owner sets up rooms(basketball, baseball, and football) where I run around a lot. I run on the treadmill, run at the "bases" to get a home run before the bubble zingoz stop blowing his bubbles, and run to each end of the "court". I'm veryy active!
What is your biggest goal?: My biggest goal is to have a legacy. I want to be a legend and I want to be known. So other webkinz out there can follow my lead and know that they can do anything. As long as you work hard..I mean really hard! You have to do everything you can and work your tail off! Because if I could do it, I bet anyone could do it! I also want to help people less fortunate than I am. I really think webkinz should make wheelchairs. So I want to be the inventor of webkinz wheelchairs. And I like sending gifts to webkinz who don't have a lot. It makes me feel like I did something really important.
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 07-30-2008, 10:34 PM   #9
josiebest

jrow123 is on a distinguished road

here are mine

Pet Name: cinnamon
Pet Gender:girl
Pet Type: cheeky dog
What is your biggest accompliment?: being the first webkinz to retire
How would you describe yourself?: playful
Describe your room for us: a dorm with an awesome bed a kitchen a bathroom a ton of games
What do you do in WW the most?: i love playing games in the arcade
What is your biggest goal?: getting a trophy in the arcade

Pet Name: chiclet
Pet Gender: girl
Pet Type: chicken
What is your biggest accompliment?: getting 3 bages in the kinz vill academy
How would you describe yourself?: a fashion expert
Describe your room for us:
What do you do in WW the most? Go to the kinzville academy

What is your biggest goal?: getting to level 10 in fashion hair cutting and cooking

pm me or leave me a message when the contest is over i will probably be on for another hour

Last edited by jrow123; 07-30-2008 at 10:44 PM..
jrow123 is offline Female
Old 07-30-2008, 10:35 PM   #10
Goofball
Gift Guru

Only 14 more forms!
Closed

Tags
jonasbrothers♥