Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2012, 04:18 AM   #151
Joey Graceffa♥
Gifted

Kenie7855 invented the repKenie7855 invented the repKenie7855 invented the repKenie7855 invented the rep
Kenie7855 invented the repKenie7855 invented the repKenie7855 invented the repKenie7855 invented the repKenie7855 invented the repKenie7855 invented the rep

Default Re: Welcome to the sign-ups of WNTM CRISSCROSS!-Hosted by Aquahusky14, BuddiesForever and WebkinzLover400

Your Name?:Lulu
Your Type?: Poodle
Your Gender?: Girl
Your Style and Personality?:I like clothes that are bright and colorful and i love purple and i enjoy going to play in the park
Why do you want to be WNTM?: I want to be WNTM becaus i think i could take it all and then some
Will you be committed?: Do you think you can be WNTM? Why?: I think so, because im so darn talented and pretty
Show us you?: Click the image to open in full size.

Kenie7855 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2012, 01:37 PM   #152
ow, already a
Webkinz :)

bubblegumcat is cool as a bunny clownbubblegumcat is cool as a bunny clownbubblegumcat is cool as a bunny clownbubblegumcat is cool as a bunny clownbubblegumcat is cool as a bunny clownbubblegumcat is cool as a bunny clownbubblegumcat is cool as a bunny clownbubblegumcat is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Welcome to the sign-ups of WNTM CRISSCROSS!-Hosted by Aquahusky14, BuddiesForever and WebkinzLover400

hi everyone, i am SO SO SO SO SO SORRY but i will have to with draw snowflake from this competition, i have been SO caught up with school AND i am still entered in quite a few. again i am SO SO SO SO SO SORRY about this, i am sad that i have to leave this awesome wntm
bubblegumcat is offline Female
Old 09-29-2012, 02:29 PM   #153
♥ Teen Wolf ♥
Gift Guru

MistyBoomer is glitter coveredMistyBoomer is glitter coveredMistyBoomer is glitter covered
MistyBoomer is glitter coveredMistyBoomer is glitter coveredMistyBoomer is glitter coveredMistyBoomer is glitter coveredMistyBoomer is glitter coveredMistyBoomer is glitter coveredMistyBoomer is glitter coveredMistyBoomer is glitter coveredMistyBoomer is glitter coveredMistyBoomer is glitter coveredMistyBoomer is glitter coveredMistyBoomer is glitter coveredMistyBoomer is glitter covered

Form- Can I still enter?

So, you think you can handle WNTM CrissCross? You can join using this form. Please remove all bracketed information

Your Name?: Cricket
Your Type?: Yellow Lab
Your Gender?: Female

Your Style and Personality?: Shes very loud, bubbly energetic, friendly. She like to wear cute comfortable and chic clothes.
Why do you want to be WNTM?: because she has never won a WNTM. And she really wants to win.
Will you be committed?: Yes. I will.
Do you think you can be WNTM? Why?: Because Cricket has natural beauty and can model like nobodys buisness. Because this one seems a little different than the other ones so it seems very cool.
Show us you?: Click the image to open in full size.

Sorry that is the only recent pic i have. I know its bad
MistyBoomer is offline Female
Old 10-12-2012, 02:18 PM   #154
psalm 27:1

hpfan9 is sweet stuff
hpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuff

Is this still going to happen?
hpfan9 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2012, 11:17 AM   #155
TaliaJoy18 </3

aquahusky14 challenges the impossibleaquahusky14 challenges the impossible

Yes, so sorry to everyone for the delay. I'm hoping the rest of the critiques will be up soon, and casting will be done by the end of the month!
aquahusky14 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2012, 11:48 AM   #156
put a Wacky here!
Gifted

webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise
webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise

do I have any critiques I still need to do?
webkinzlover400 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2012, 11:57 AM   #157
TaliaJoy18 </3

You have all the ones from the one on the last page (bottom) to Cricket's.
Old 10-14-2012, 12:07 PM   #158
put a Wacky here!
Gifted

webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise
webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise

ok, so cookie and cricket I'll send you their critiques later
webkinzlover400 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2012, 09:07 AM   #159
TaliaJoy18 </3

I'm hoping I'll have Kyra and Brooke's crits for Cookie and Cricket soon
Old 10-27-2012, 10:51 AM   #160

BuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owl
BuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owl

Do I? I've been really busy, sorry.
Closed

Tags
aqua was here☺☻☺, avid wntmer, go diego go!!!, harriet likes this, so call me maybe