Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2008, 07:51 PM   #11
sequoio
Webkinz :)

sequoio is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WebkinzInsiders most adorable real life pets! all you have to do is click here and fill out the form and post a pic of your pet(s)!! great prizes!!!

"waz up"

ww id: sequoio
wi id: sequoio

type of pet: Simese cat
Female
name: Sierra
rules : yep!

Click the image to open in full size.
sequoio is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2008, 07:53 PM   #12
i met adam! hehe YAY
Gifted

tucker02 is a glorious beacon of lighttucker02 is a glorious beacon of lighttucker02 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: WebkinzInsiders most adorable real life pets! all you have to do is click here and fill out the form and post a pic of your pet(s)!! great prizes!!!

View Post Originally Posted by Sandy-Kisses
I read the rules! my dog is a boy!! first pic is called puppy love and second is called look up to god. my dog is a bichon and his name is snoopy

my ww id is SnoopyLova
wi id is Sandy-Kisses

---------- Sandy-Kisses added 0 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

yes thatss me at night time with hair not done and dot brushed and no make up!!! lol
ypu are still so pretty!! you should see me befor i do my hair! yakes!! lol

---------- tucker02 added 1 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by sequoio
"waz up"

ww id: sequoio
wi id: sequoio

type of pet: Simese cat
Female
name: Sierra
rules : yep!

wow!! her markings are pretty!! my gram has a sealpoint (i think, lol)

Last edited by tucker02; 05-24-2008 at 07:53 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
tucker02 is offline Female
Old 05-24-2008, 07:57 PM   #13
sequoio

here are two more:

type: Calico Cat
Female
Name: Calli

type: ? cat
Female
name: Pepper

"Waz up"
Old 05-24-2008, 08:00 PM   #14
i met adam! hehe YAY
Gifted

tucker02 is a glorious beacon of lighttucker02 is a glorious beacon of lighttucker02 is a glorious beacon of light

cuteZ!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-24-2008, 08:01 PM   #15

Sandy-Kisses will become famous soon enough

OMG THE 3RD IS TOO CUTE!
Old 05-24-2008, 08:05 PM   #16
sequoio

Thanks. That cat is a spitfire. We call her "Demond Cat" She is cute and mean!

---------- sequoio added 2 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

I LOVE my pets! I also have a Rat Terrier dog, Yellow Lab dog, Australian Cattle Dog, Beta Fish, lamb named Whisper, a bunch of frogs, one grey cat, and 2 ? cats. So much pets!

Last edited by sequoio; 05-24-2008 at 08:05 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-24-2008, 08:07 PM   #17
rebecca1001
Gift Trainee

Rutgersfan is on a distinguished road

ww id: rebecca1001
wi id: rutgersfan
type of pet:dog/shih tzu
female or male: male
name of pet:spot
pic:Click the image to open in full size.

waz up
Rutgersfan is offline Female
Old 05-24-2008, 08:16 PM   #18
Bill Kaulitz is
Gifted

-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold

Ok, here is my hamster =]
Hammie.jpg
Hammyness.jpg
Her name is Pixie. i have another pic of her in my album in my profile, but i cant seem to find it, so if you wanna see it you have to go there =]
-Miss-Webkinz- is offline Female
Old 05-24-2008, 08:17 PM   #19
Bill Kaulitz is
Gifted

-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold

Oh! and btw, that is my firend in the first pic.
-Miss-Webkinz- is offline Female
Old 05-24-2008, 08:17 PM   #20
i met adam! hehe YAY
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by sequoio
Thanks. That cat is a spitfire. We call her "Demond Cat" She is cute and mean!

---------- sequoio added 2 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

I LOVE my pets! I also have a Rat Terrier dog, Yellow Lab dog, Australian Cattle Dog, Beta Fish, lamb named Whisper, a bunch of frogs, one grey cat, and 2 ? cats. So much pets!
OMG ! do you live on a farm?!?
Closed