Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2008, 07:35 PM   #291
Wocca Wocca Wocca
Gifted

popcornkernel is just really nicepopcornkernel is just really nice

Default Re: ♥Webkinz5929's Modeling Contest♥Season 4♥Sorry, no longer open for entries!♥

Do we have everyone?
popcornkernel is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-2008, 12:49 PM   #292
Gasp! I'm GREEN!
Gift Guru

lotusfairy is just really nicelotusfairy is just really nice

Default Re: ♥Webkinz5929's Modeling Contest♥Season 4♥Sorry, no longer open for entries!♥

Hi, just checking in on everyone! I'm still watching... every now and then. You guys are doing a fabulous job! You are all so creative! Keep it up!
lotusfairy is offline Female
Old 05-21-2008, 02:50 PM   #293
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Good luck guyz!!!!!
Old 05-27-2008, 04:12 PM   #294
Gifted

Webkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guide

Hey everybody! SO SORRY! I haven't been on here in months. I've just been soooooo busy with school and exams. I'll post the results soon! I've missed everybody!

---------- Webkinz5929 added 6 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

Winner- Ariel---sorry, no more immunity though

Eliminated- Popcorn

Next round- Design an outfit that your pet could wear if they were a certain celebrity. Please tell me who the celebrity is and post a picture of that celebrity. Also match the outfit that your webkinz is wearing to the outfit that your celebrity is wearing. (I also did this last season )

P.S. Do GREAT in this round. This is the final three round. After everybody has posted their pictures i'm going to post them in a poll and leave the results up to the members of WI! That will determine the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places!

Last edited by Webkinz5929; 05-27-2008 at 04:12 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Webkinz5929 is offline Female
Old 05-27-2008, 06:28 PM   #295
Webkinz :)

kgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of light

This is Carrie Underwood on the cover of her new CD.
Click the image to open in full size.

ANd here is Rebecca modeling her outfit.

Attachment 101771

Last edited by kgirl72; 07-23-2008 at 04:49 PM..
kgirl72 is offline Female
Old 05-27-2008, 06:47 PM   #296
hoo! I'm
Gifted

ariel95a is a glorious beacon of lightariel95a is a glorious beacon of lightariel95a is a glorious beacon of light

ok brb soon I am doing Tyra Banks because that's my webkinz name
ariel95a is offline Female
Old 05-27-2008, 07:11 PM   #297
Wocca Wocca Wocca
Gifted

popcornkernel is just really nicepopcornkernel is just really nice

ahh well bye guys, this was really fun
popcornkernel is offline Female
Old 06-04-2008, 09:20 PM   #298
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Aww sad to see ya go popcorn! let's get em posted guys i wanna be here next season cu i had too much fun!!!
Old 06-08-2008, 02:44 PM   #299
lionz4ever
Webkinz :)

snoballpoodle is on a distinguished road

we still ♥ ya popcorn!!! Like webkinz5929, i haven't been on here for a while either i'll have to go back and catch up on all of this!!!
snoballpoodle is offline Female
Closed