Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2008, 06:49 PM   #151
Gasp! I'm GREEN!
Gift Guru

lotusfairy is just really nicelotusfairy is just really nice

Default Re: ♥Webkinz5929's Modeling Contest♥Season 4♥Sorry, no longer open for entries!♥

View Post Originally Posted by lotusfairy
Here's Roxy at the National Women's Business Convention in Denver, Colorado.She is wearing her business attire (Academy Jacket and Skirt, Mary Janes and Sparkly Bow for some pizazz!) and delivering some tips on "Dressing for Success" (to some business women who are much in need of the advice!). Later Roxy will lecture on "The Importance of Business Ethics"!

---------- lotusfairy added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

Forgot the picture again! Hold on...
Okay... here we go!

Last edited by lotusfairy; 09-17-2008 at 02:24 PM..
lotusfairy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2008, 06:53 PM   #152
Gasp! I'm GREEN!
Gift Guru

Default Re: ♥Webkinz5929's Modeling Contest♥Season 4♥Sorry, no longer open for entries!♥

Is this pic better or worse? On of these days I will figure out how to do this correctly!

Last edited by lotusfairy; 09-17-2008 at 02:24 PM..
Old 04-19-2008, 06:55 PM   #153
Gasp! I'm GREEN!
Gift Guru

I take that back. There was no change!!!! i will never figure out how to fill the whole box with the picture. I am using paint... does anyone have any tips?
Old 04-19-2008, 08:18 PM   #154
Webkinz :)

kgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of light

I take that back. There was no change!!!! i will never figure out how to fill the whole box with the picture. I am using paint... does anyone have any tips?
Do you see the little blue dot on the lower right corner? Well, click on it and drag it as far in as you want.
kgirl72 is offline Female
Old 04-19-2008, 08:50 PM   #155
here?what?when?why
Gift Guru

Tinker24BELL has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

OOOHHH!!!!!! I don't know if I can compete with all these fancy clothes and props! This might take me a while! Good entries everyone. Wikylo... sorry to see you go! But please continue to follow this thread and give us your support... and we WILL see you for the next season, right?

---------- lotusfairy added 1 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

Tink... weren't you going to try to keep the same avvie until June? How long did you make it?
I was going to keep the same avvie/siggy until I found out about Philip.. Now this is what I chose in his honor til he gets good news and shows improvement..
Tinker24BELL is offline Female
Old 04-19-2008, 10:41 PM   #156
Gasp! I'm GREEN!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by kgirl72
Do you see the little blue dot on the lower right corner? Well, click on it and drag it as far in as you want.
Thanks kgirl... i'll check that out!

View Post Originally Posted by Tinker24BELL
I was going to keep the same avvie/siggy until I found out about Philip.. Now this is what I chose in his honor til he gets good news and shows improvement..
Beautiful!!!!!!!!! You know, I truly believe that all the well wishes will help him!!!!!!!
Old 04-19-2008, 11:22 PM   #157
here?what?when?why
Gift Guru

Tinker24BELL has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

we talk everyday ..my gr.d and I ..to let him know we are here with hope,love..and friendship.
Tinker24BELL is offline Female
Old 04-20-2008, 09:34 AM   #158
Tale as old as timeā™„
Gift Guru

SaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
SaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I'll get one! Hold on.

♥SaddleClub♥
SaddleClub is offline Female
Old 04-20-2008, 07:02 PM   #159

kgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of light

I just finished watching 12 hours of America's Next TopModel. lol
kgirl72 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2008, 10:06 PM   #160
lionz4ever

snoballpoodle is on a distinguished road

sorry this took me SO long!!!! i have been busy all week.

Click the image to open in full size.

Here is Kanga at the Sleep for Lil'Kinz! convention. she is dressed up in a Pink Pet Coat, a Skirt, Red Ruby Slippers, and a wonderful bow. Dressy and serious at the same time! The conference is all about getting owners to put their lil'kinz to bed before they log out. Kanga is explaining the conference to the lilkinz volunteers.

this is kanga teaching the lil'kinz how NOT to sleep in bed. but DO notice the lamp to scare the bedbugs away if needed!

this is kanga teaching them about healthy bedtime snacks! good ones are apples, milk, bananas, and apple juice!

and here she is at the end of a long day, handing out brochures (spelled wrong) about the convention for next week!
snoballpoodle is offline Female
Closed