Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2008, 11:24 PM   #141
Gifted

Webkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guide

Default Re: ♥♥Webkinz5929's Modeling Contest~~Season Three!~~No longer open for entries. Feel free to watch though!♥♥

Results

Elimination

I'm so so sorry, but.....nobody is elminated! It was just to hard to choose. All of the outfits were great! I'm just making a new challenge.

Next Round

You must design an outfit that your webkinz could wear if they were impersonating one of the smilies. Here are the ones to choose from

???

Also please come up with a story about why you chose that smily and outfit.

The person with the best story and the best outfit wins

Also, you cannot use the same smiley as another person

DEADLINE FOR THIS ROUND- March 11

Anybody who does not enter by this time will be eliminated.

Last edited by Webkinz5929; 03-08-2008 at 10:49 PM..
Webkinz5929 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2008, 09:14 AM   #142
hoo! I'm
Gifted

ariel95a is a glorious beacon of lightariel95a is a glorious beacon of lightariel95a is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: ♥♥Webkinz5929's Modeling Contest~~Season Three!~~No longer open for entries. Feel free to watch though!♥♥

I choose brb with my outfit
ariel95a is offline Female
Old 03-08-2008, 09:40 AM   #143
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Frenchie will be impersonating the smiley! here is the story.

It was a peaceful afternoon in the virtual home of my 87 webkinz. Frenchie, the Pink Poodle, was chatting about the new webkinz and updates in Webkinz World with her friend Blizzard, the Reindeer, in the Backyard. "So, what do you think of the new Wish Factory, Blizzard?" "Well, I think it's really cool! Too bad our birthdays past already! Yours on February 14th and mine on January 8th." "Yeah well, I think the next birthday is on March 13th.. that's Bongo's birthday!" "Yay!" *CRASH* "AHHHHHHH!" "Who was that Frenchie??" "I know that scream anywhere.... it's Destiny! She's been taken somewhere else in the house... or worse. Webkinz World... I'm going in as ... Officer Frenchie!"

(Frenchie takes a short-cut to their [FiFi, French Vanilla, Destiny, and her] room)

"French! I'm so glad your here!" cried FiFi, the Black Poodle. "What happened to Destiny?" "I don't know! One was..." "Wait FiFi! Let me get my note pad out! ... continue!" "Okay so one was big, black, and really strong." "Mhm" "The other one was quite little... maybe brown? Yeah! He was brown and just like a helper monkey sort of .." "He was a MONKEY?" "Um.... YEAH! He was! I don't remember what they were wearing.. something I usually remember ..." "Did you see anything else... DID THEY SEE YOU?!?!" "No! It was a really close one.. after seeing that tiny bit of them I hid under the covers." "Did you hear anything?" "Um.. yeah! They said something about .... spending some cash!" "Oh! This can't be good! Officer Frenchie is on the case!" "No, French! Don't go alone! It's too dangerous!" "I'll be okay!"

(Frenchie goes to the Cafe)

"How could someone do this to poor little Destiny.. she's just a Lil Kinz White Poodle.. why would anyone need to dog-nap her? Hey... wait a minute.. didn't Diddy Kong used to be in here? DIDDY KONG! He's brown, a Lil Kinz, and a Monkey! That's it! Let Officer Frenchie go ask Princess whats been going on with him!"

(Frenchie goes to Princess, Diddy Kong, and Bongo's Room)

"Hey Prin... Prin-Prin.. wake up" *Walks over to Bongo's bed* "Hey wait a minute.. where's Bongo? That's it! He's black, he's big, he's strong.. he's a Gorilla! That's it! I got everything I need! And I know exactly why they would need Destiny!" *Walks back over to Princess' bed* "Sleep tight Prin-Prin... hehe"

(Frenchie goes to the clothes department of the W-Shop)

"I knew I'd find you three here!" "Okay.. fine. We dog-napped Destiny! We only wanted new outfits!" Bongo pleaded. "I had a feeling that's why... HEY! There's tape over Destiny's mouth! Get it off!" *Runs over to Destiny* *RIP* "OW! OW! OWWWWWWWW! Thanks French!" "It's okay Dest!" "Now for you two.. there was no reason why you to had to dog-nap me! You could of just asked!" "Well. We knew you would say no!" Diddy Kong pointed out. "True.. well, I can help you pick out outfits now! French.. do you mind helping?" "I don't mind because I'm Officer Frenchie!" "Officer Frenchie?" Bongo, Diddy Kong and Destiny asked. "Yeah it getting kind of old anyway..."

The End

hope you like it! here is Officer Frenchie in her Police outfit!

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by sp0ngeb0br0cksny; 03-08-2008 at 09:59 AM.. Reason: spelling and words
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 03-08-2008, 09:56 AM   #144
Webkinz :)

kgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of light

I'm using . Let me make the outfit!
kgirl72 is offline Female
Old 03-08-2008, 09:59 AM   #145
hoo! I'm
Gifted

ariel95a is a glorious beacon of lightariel95a is a glorious beacon of lightariel95a is a glorious beacon of light

I chose that smilie because Dionne the Love Frog is always happy and acts like a angel. She choose the outfit because angels always look nice and elegant so she got her angel dress with wings out and a her halo(tiara) and put on Mary Janes dress shoes. Now, she will fly away to the Modeling Agency!

---------- ariel95a added 0 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

is what Dionne is!

Last edited by ariel95a; 03-08-2008 at 09:59 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-08-2008, 10:13 AM   #146
Webkinz :)

kgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of light

I chose because Sardines is a really wacky cat. She loves dressing up in afros and not so stylish stuff. She'll jump on the furniture, she'll scream like a howler monkey, and she'll practice her evil laugh ten times a minute. That's why I chose .

Sardines.JPG

Last edited by kgirl72; 07-23-2008 at 04:51 PM..
kgirl72 is offline Female
Old 03-08-2008, 12:36 PM   #147
here?what?when?why
Gift Guru

Tinker24BELL has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

I can not make up my mind so this works perfectly.. animal personality
Tinker24BELL is offline Female
Old 03-08-2008, 12:54 PM   #148
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

im scared! everyones is so good!
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 03-08-2008, 01:59 PM   #149
hoo! I'm
Gifted

I know good job everyone!
Old 03-08-2008, 10:59 PM   #150
Gifted

Webkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guide

OMG. This week it was soooooo hard to judge. In the end I just decided to judge on the creativity and origniallity level.

ELIMINATION

I'm so sorry, but ariel95a is eliminated. I just felt that your outfit couldn't been a little bit more creative. I really liked it though. I'm so so so sorry.

NEXT ROUND

We're down to the final three. One more challenge till the end. Work EXTRA hard for this challenge. You must design an outfit that your pet could wear if they were a baby! Good luck and I'll see you on the runway.

P.S. If you want you can include a story with your pic.
Webkinz5929 is offline Female
Closed