Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2008, 02:23 PM   #901
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 3! Your Webkinz Can be a star and win amazing prizes!

Don't worry, we'll save one of you a spot in case one of you wants it but we'll have to wait until the winner is revealed.
volleyuup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-27-2008, 02:49 PM   #902
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 3! Your Webkinz Can be a star and win amazing prizes!

Yupp, that makes sense! And thanks!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 09-27-2008, 03:35 PM   #903
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by volleyuup
Season 4 is up! See everyone there!

---------- volleyuup added 8 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

Cracker Jack and Victoria, don't enter Season 4 yet. Thanks!
Wait.......can I? What am I missing? I'm probably being I'm tired and not feeling well. *sigh*

But.......

I MADE IT IN TO STUDENT COUNCIL! WOOT WOOT! Lady did too and we had a sleepover to celebrate! But I feel so bad for Lauren because she didn't make it in and she was sad. She teases me a little bit, but she doesn't mean to be rude. She is always joking around but doesn't realise that it hurt my feelings. Lauren should have got in, not mckenna....

okay I need to shut up now, lol

---------- TexasGirl8 added 1 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

Gahhh so confuzziling!

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 09-27-2008 at 03:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 09-27-2008, 04:00 PM   #904
Bring Back WNTM! :|
Webkinz :)

xShanniniix is on a distinguished road

dont enter betty just yet! we didnt post results!

---------- xShanniniix added 0 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

she just forgot to put ur name. dont worrry

Last edited by xShanniniix; 09-27-2008 at 04:00 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
xShanniniix is offline Female
Old 09-27-2008, 05:32 PM   #905
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Yeah, I'm sorry, Betty. I was in a hurry!

Results are coming up now!

---------- volleyuup added 9 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

It's time to reveal the finalists right now. Can you believe it? All three judges agree on these results. The judges feel that we are going to have a fierce finale!

EVALZ!
Victoria!: Your interview was pretty good but I felt like you made it a little too long. Great interview and great outfits!

Betty!: Your interview was pretty good. But I didn't think that your outfits showed any variety. They all looked the same.

Cracker Jack!: Your interview was short and sweet and to the point. Great job! I loved the variety of the outfits.

I agree with all of this!

Only 2 can become finalists and compete to be WW's Next Top Model. Who are they? It could be anyone of you 3 but sadly, one of you has to be cut.

The winner of the round and the one that the judges feel totally rocked this week is...

Cracker Jack! My goodness, the judges are amazed. You have changed so much from the beginning of the season. You are now a finalist.

Our Bottom Two:
Victoria
and
Betty

Both of you stand in front of me for different reasons. Victoria, you stand in front of me, not due to the outfits but for the interview. Doing too much every once in awhile is ok. But we see it week to week. Betty, the judges felt like your photos and your interview was one note. There wasn't any variety. A model has to do many different things.

Only one of you can still be a finalist and compete against Cracker Jack. The 2nd finalist is...

Victoria, you have tried so many times and we see that effort and your photo picking was amazing! Congratulations! You are a finalist (again!).

Betty, you are an amazing model so don't give up. Just get crazy every once in awhile with your outfits.

The finale challenges will be up in a sec!

Last edited by volleyuup; 09-27-2008 at 05:32 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-27-2008, 05:39 PM   #906
ilovepink509

I knew the interview was too long! LOL each question got longer. Well anyways, Victoria really misses Betty!!! She was a fantastic model! But congratulations to CrackerJack because I knew you nailed that interview and the pictures! I'm scared for the final round! Ahhh!! I mean... bring it on! We are so ready!
Old 09-27-2008, 06:00 PM   #907
Goofball
Gift Guru

Are you ready?! Cracker Jack or Victoria, one of you will be WWNTM! Na,na,na,nana,! (I can't get this song out of my head!)

Both of you must complete these three challenges in order for the judges to pick a WWNTM winner.

CHALLENGE #1:

You must both create an outfit for a cilent.

Victoria, you must create an outfit for :rott:Rena. Rena wants an outfit that's good for her sports match and that makes her look like a superstar!

Cracker Jack, you must create an outfit for :fp:Flopson. Flopson wants an outfit that makes him look like a N.Y superstar!

CHALLENGE #2:

Instead of doing the Aconda office design (I'm sorry Ginger, Victoria, Liberty, and Ginger for all that kinzcash!), we want to see an outfit that you feel comfortable and shows their personality.

CHALLENGE #3:

You must create an outfit that you're going to wear when the winner is annouced! We want to see that outfit that might be worth tons later!

We can't wait to see these entries!
Old 09-27-2008, 06:16 PM   #908
ilovepink509

Is kinzstyle allowed? I think it is but I want to make sure.
Yesss no room design! Haha I'm relieved, I just started building up my kinzcash and I didn't want to waste it.
Old 09-27-2008, 06:23 PM   #909
Goofball
Gift Guru

Yep! Kinzstyle is allowed for both of you!
Old 09-27-2008, 10:57 PM   #910
ilovepink509

Rena, we can definitely tell you're sporty. You have to get dirty during the game, but you want to stand out. You can't just wear white jeans and ruby slippers and pretty bows, you still have to look tough. But you can't look like a slob. During the match some stone washed jeans, your jersey, and some sneakers are comfortable, casual, and sporty. When you celebrate your win, put on a funky hat and hollywood sunglasses to feel like the star you are! That will get everyone's eye when you're out for your victory pizza dinner!
Click the image to open in full size.

Victoria likes cute and girly things, bows, ruby slippers, white jeans. But it isn't something she's really comfortable in. She likes clothes she can run around and play in. But wearing old baggy sweatpants and reebox shoes doesn't make her comfortable with herself. She doesn't feel as confident walking into the room looking sloppy. The bow and blouse are fancy and girly, but they aren't itchy like the turquoise blouse or too flashy. Plain and simple. The cuffed jeans are comfy(can't go wrong with jeans) but unlike baggy jeans they're cute, girly, and match with everything! The flip flops are totally comfortable to walk around in , they're open and the sides don't squeeze your feet..err paws. But they are much cuter than some old sneakers! And to make her feel most comfortable are sunglasses, she always wears them to make her feel cool and not complain about the sun in her eyes!

Pink and yellow are her two favorite colors. She wears them often. For the final judging, she will be wearing something cute yet casual. The new w-shop hat is totally her style. The little bows at the end of her yellow jacket is absolutely adorable. And the bright pink pants are bright and cheery. And then some yellow sneakers to match the jacket. She can be seen fun and serious in this outfit, so she always wears it around the house! It's totally affordable but looks amazing!
Closed

Tags
best contest ever!, cocoa and sponge!, hope we win! :), icebergs in again!, mm 7th place......., sea pandas are real!!!, top 4!!