Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2008, 06:06 PM   #871
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 3! Your Webkinz Can be a star and win amazing prizes!

I can get them volley. I was looking at the past challenges and photoshoots and got carried away.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2008, 06:20 PM   #872
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 3! Your Webkinz Can be a star and win amazing prizes!

OK! Can't wait to see them!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 09-25-2008, 06:34 PM   #873
cheryl75
Webkinz :)

dighton99 is an unknown quantity at this point

ok I wish I had another season then summer. Had some really great outfits planned. And didn't want to use the same things as I did for the swimmer contest earlier. Oh well, glad to make it this far. Best of luck & pm me when you you start season 4. Had a lot of fun! Good luck to all!
dighton99 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2008, 06:41 PM   #874
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

OMG Puppylove we will miss you so much! Thank you for keeping me! 1st time in the bottom 2! Ohh the drama, LOL! ahhh no I knew it it's interview time! Victoria is nervous...not the best speaker but she will try her hardest. I looked at all the photos and I will post very soon!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2008, 06:45 PM   #875
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

I'm so sorry, dighton99! You were great! It was so hard. We'll totally tell you about next season.

Top 3: Get both entries in quick! Thanks!
Old 09-25-2008, 07:22 PM   #876
ilovepink509

1. What or who has inspired you the most in this competiton?
Hmm, I would say Daisy has inspired me the mostest-est. She's so creative and I like her kind of style style! I enjoy listening to her advice and encouragement.
2. What was your favorite challenge this season?
My most favoritest challenge would be the...umm the one about being healthy! I enjoyed the yummylicious fruit basket I got, but I also was able to help my siblings and other animals on some tips of staying healthy and that it can be fun too. Challenges that send a positive message are my favoritest because they help improve everybody's lives instead of encouraging them to buy something(although I still like those too).
3. What was your least favorite challenge?
Umm...I think my least favorite challenge would be the opposite personality thing. My opposite thingiemabob was being girly and sporty...well because I am both of those, I can't change that. But that's when I started trying harder and harder to win. I was thinking everybody is getting better and I have to step it up and then I write more on challenges and add more to outfits to try to get them to stick out. And then I think I scared the judges away when I told the truth about how I act off panel Ughh, brothers, they can get to you. And that's when I started to fall.
4. What was your favorite photoshoot?
The most fun one for me was the "I deserve to be in the top 7" one. Remember the first season how I totally messed up in that challenge? Well compare that entry to the one this season! It showed that I improved and that I actually do deserve to be in the top 7! It was fun getting ready and doing my fur and makeup for that one! I like having more freedom of what to do than a certain assignment, but I don't mind those either-er.
5. What was your least favorite photoshoot?
Ummm the last one we just did. I don't mean to point fingers but cough cough OMGitzkelseey!! cough cough cared more about her homework than me! She rushed to webkinz world and said "ooh fall fest clothes!", threw them on me, and posted it in less than 5 minutes and went straight back to her homework, I didn't even get a say in what I thought about it It's not bad for a 5 minutes work and ransackment through storage type thingies, but rushing is a huge no-no and I hope that we never do that again!
6. What do you plan to do after you leave this competition?
Once again, I want to inspire everybody. I want to be seen as more than a pretty little poodle, and be taken more seriously. My sister Tuxington is in her first contest and now she's starting to look up to me because of my experience from this contest. I want to show everyone that first of all, you don't need expensive clothes to work it! Second of all, if you start off with everyone judging you and saying your outfit is as hideous as a mud covered Gucci couture fashionline partnering with Hot Topic goth sheek junk(okay I made up that phrase ), don't think that you're a failure. Don't give up! So I hope if I leave in confidence of whatever place I receive I will be able to do that to poodles(and other animals too) everywhere! I think everyone can have what it takes to be a model as long as you persevere, and you gotta want it badddd!!!
7. What is something that nothing or nobody can change about you?
Nobody can change my confidence level!!! Not the judges, not kelseey, not my obnoxious brothers, not nobody nohow! I don't get taken down by someone critiquing me. I think "how can I improve from this?" or "how can I learn from my mistakes?" instead of moping around or thinking I can't do anything like my owner kelseey or my sister tuxington(okay just kidding!) Even if I go through some bumps in the road I think positive and keep thinking "I know I can do this, I absolutely KNOW I can reach for what I want!" And if my dream is to win this contest, well I'll jus' keep enterin en tryin and feelin good 'bout myself il that comes a darn tootin' true, yeah you bet that's what I'll do.
*Umm sorry if I sound like somebody from Huckleberry Finn, I just finished the book before answering the last question.* LOL my randomness!

---------- OMGitzkelseey1 added 2 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

Oh yeah separate thought, I'd like to talk about my 2nd least favorite photo shoot, just because..well I'd like to complain to my owner because she picked this outfit too. It's the moon one, even though the judges weren't horrified by it, it was BORING!! All grey? Ickk! I wanted this cool dark blue to it and the royal blue hoody and the vacation sun hat and stuff but we mighta missed the deadline and we didn't think about that outfit too much, just waiting for a response. Yupp just saying!
pics coming soon!

---------- OMGitzkelseey1 added 6 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

Here's my top 7 photo! I feel this was one of my strongest! It shows my personality and a fierce outfit ready to just walk down a runway or be in the cover of every magazine! It shows how I improved and how I have what it takes!
Click the image to open in full size.
My vacation photo! It's kooky and different than my average photo, which is why I love it! When I go on vacation, it's my chance to be different! Because nobody knows you when in a new place, so it's a great opportunity to be wild!!
My dream career is my 3rd favorite! I brought new style to a police officer! And if you remember how I used to want to be a lifeguard...ohhh not just because this cute pug lifeguard was the beach the other day...just because well..okay maybe. Well that picture was weak and very unfashionable and just not me! So this is an improvement and I now love wearing this hat and I wear it a lot!

Last edited by OMGitzkelseey1; 09-25-2008 at 07:22 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-25-2008, 08:55 PM   #877
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Those are the outfits I liked the best. They are the my spring outfit, cheerleader outfit, and top 7 outfit.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2008, 11:17 PM   #878
Goofball
Gift Guru

Great! We just need Cracker Jack's interview and photos!
Old 09-26-2008, 09:05 PM   #879
ilovepink509

Okay, can't wait!
Old 09-27-2008, 09:24 AM   #880
ρΘώęřħöΰşε
Webkinz :)

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

i will post later today! bye dighton99

---------- powerhouse247 added 117 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

1. What or who has inspired you the most in this competiton?
The person that has inspired me the most in the contest would be xShaniniix because they were the winner of the first ever WWNTM with volleyuup. It must have taken a lot to get to the top with all of those other fabulous contestants! They were amazing!
2. What was your favorite challenge this season?
My favorite challenge this season would probably have to be the one when we all got paired up with different people so I got to make new friends and learn more about them. It was really fun!
3. What was your least favorite challenge?
My least favorite challenge would prorbably have to be the writing about the person that has the most potential besides you because it was hard trying not to hurt anybody else's feelings and I have always been a bad writer.
4. What was your favorite photoshoot?
My favorite photoshoot was the island vacation one without any island wear. It was really fun and I have always LOVED the beach! I really know how to dress at the beach because my whole familiy goes to the beach like every year.
5. What was your least favorite photoshoot?
My least favorite photoshoot would have to be the one where it was the top 7 outfit and I really bombed it because I guess I wasn't focused enough so I decided to step it up after that and try even harder to win!
6. What do you plan to do after you leave this competition?
After I leave this competition I plan to try to keep on modeling and doing some other things such as golf and snorkeling that I have always been interested in and maybe, just maybe, I will get to join your modeling agency!
7. What is something that nothing or nobody can change about you?
No one will ever be able to change that I am a hard worker and that I will work hard for what I believe in and nothing and no one can change that about me.

Hope you like it!

Last edited by powerhouse247; 09-27-2008 at 09:24 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Tags
best contest ever!, cocoa and sponge!, hope we win! :), icebergs in again!, mm 7th place......., sea pandas are real!!!, top 4!!