Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2008, 04:22 PM   #861
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 3! Your Webkinz Can be a star and win amazing prizes!

You have got to be kidding me.....RAWR! I got in the trading room and accidentally clicked the x button instead of the - button to minimise it! GAAAHH! Oh well I'l get back in....I hope.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2008, 04:26 PM   #862
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 3! Your Webkinz Can be a star and win amazing prizes!

I just click the find me a room button like 15 hundred times!

I am about to post results!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 09-25-2008, 04:38 PM   #863
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Mmmhmm same here. EEP I'M VIVATIOUS! (Excited)

---------- TexasGirl8 added 1 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

YAY I got in!

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 09-25-2008 at 04:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-25-2008, 04:38 PM   #864
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Hello and welcome back to the judging pannel! Again, puppylove wasn't on but xShannixx and I decided who our top 3 are. For Top 3 and the winner judging, we will not go adhead without ALL of the judges permission. Remember, Ginger, is purple and Rosie, is green!
Here we go!
EVALZ!

Puppy Love! I thought that you should have not used all vacation items. And your outfit, again, was not inspring.

Cracker Jack! Great choice on the shoes! That was great! You're on a roll! I thought that you could have been a little more creative with it but I liked it. It looks good.

Betty! Huge improvement! Great job! Just don't overuse those sunglasses!

Victoria! I liked the shoes, the skirt, everything except for the shirt. It was too much. I agree.

So, who is going to the top 3?

It could be tons of combinations but Ginger and Rosie chose only one of those...

The winner this week and is not the only one who may use kinzstyle next week (you'll see why later) is...

Cracker Jack! You are on a roll, my friend!

The next name is...

Betty! Good job on bringing it up again. Congratulations, you are in the top 3!

Our Bottom Two:
Victoria
and
Puppy Love

Both of you stand in front of Rosie and Ginger for different reasons. Victoria, the judges feel that you just do too much. It's always a little more than the judges want. And we feel that we haven't seen your personality in quite some time. Puppy Love, the judges feel that you aren't ready for the harder challenges of the modeling world. You did great in the earlier rounds but now, the judges feel like you're stuck.

So, who's going to the to 3? The dog that has never given up but just seems to do too much? Or the dog that has had amazing photos but has been having trouble?

This was a hard descision but...

Victoria, you made it. We have seen try this contest so many times and that shows that you care about this. We also feel like you can tune it down a bit.

Puppy Love, you did amazing and we wish you the best of luck. The Top 3 challenge will be posted in just a sec!
Old 09-25-2008, 04:42 PM   #865
Gift Guru

OMG I just got a wheat sheaf, retired exclusive, and vacay item just for a wacky zingoz plushie!

---------- TexasGirl8 added 2 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

YAY!!!!!! Phew that was close. LOLZ I didn't see the judging. xDD Yeah I just LOVE the way they look on her! But I will have to part with them for a little itsy bit.

I'm gonna miss you dighton! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE JOIN NEXT SEASON!

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 09-25-2008 at 04:42 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-25-2008, 04:50 PM   #866
Goofball
Gift Guru

All right top 3, you made it! Hasn't it been a jungle? Well, now, for one of you, it will pay off. You will be WW's Next Top Model and have a career at an amazing modeling agency! So, are we ready?

We are no longer having challenges and photoshoots. This round, we will have you answer some questions of yourself (the model) and will choose your best pictures in the competiton to represent you before us!

For the interview, here are the questions!

1. What or who has inspired you the most in this competiton?
2. What was your favorite challenge this season?
3. What was your least favorite challenge?
4. What was your favorite photoshoot?
5. What was your least favorite photoshoot?
6. What do you plan to do after you leave this competition?
7. What is something that nothing or nobody can change about you?

Remember to tell us why but it doesn't have to be a paragraph per question! (Much relieve is spread throughout the contestants)

Now, the second part is to pick 3 of your fav photos that you did in the competition (photoshoots only please) and we'll judge you on your pickings. Don't forget to post them again here!

Thank you so much and try to get both pieces in quick!
Old 09-25-2008, 04:54 PM   #867
Gift Guru

Mmmkay! I'm gonna go to work!
Old 09-25-2008, 04:58 PM   #868
Goofball
Gift Guru

Yea! TexasGirl, that's the spirit! LOL!
Old 09-25-2008, 05:50 PM   #869
Gift Guru

TADA!
Click the image to open in full size.
There's that part, I have to go find the pics!

---------- TexasGirl8 added 2 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

Aw darnit! I accidentally deleted one part and fergot to put it back...Betty liked the sides challenge because she liked hearing about other people's sides and sharing hers. (I woukd change the document but I didn't save it on my comp. because I had the screen shot)

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 09-25-2008 at 05:50 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-25-2008, 06:00 PM   #870
Goofball
Gift Guru

Great! Since you worked for like an hour, I will paste your pics here for you. What three pics do you want?
Closed

Tags
best contest ever!, cocoa and sponge!, hope we win! :), icebergs in again!, mm 7th place......., sea pandas are real!!!, top 4!!