Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2008, 09:38 AM   #831
cheryl75
Webkinz :)

dighton99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 3! Your Webkinz Can be a star and win amazing prizes!

Sitting on the edge of my seat! Can't wait until judging. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!
dighton99 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2008, 05:57 PM   #832
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 3! Your Webkinz Can be a star and win amazing prizes!

sorry every body really sorry busy busy as a bee
thanks soo much puppylove i think that you are a fabulous competitor too i will post in a sec

---------- powerhouse247 added 5 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

ok here goes i hope i don't hurt any feelings

i think everyone is a fabulous competitor and everyone has a wonderful personality and is fun to talk to but i am going to have to say that i think victoria has the most potential besides me she has been going strong from the start and is always consistent when i first joined the contest i was kinda out of my usaul place ( i have never been in a WNTM before) i always looked up to everyone else especially victoria her positive personality is contagious ( in a good way ) i really think that she can win if she sets her mind to it and she could go all the way to the top

good luck everyone
i hope this didn't hurt anyone's feelings
if it did i am really really sorry

Last edited by powerhouse247; 09-22-2008 at 05:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-22-2008, 05:59 PM   #833
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

OMG powerhouse how dare you! You are so mean! LOL Just kidding. JUDGING TIME!
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2008, 06:15 PM   #834
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

lol texas i have i small window opened up for my browser so i can have two windows up at once so i can be on wi and still see the fall leaves flying anyhow i had to scroll over to see the rest of your post and you really had me for a second there

---------- powerhouse247 added 0 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

i think you are an awesome contestant too though texas, betty is truly amazing!

Last edited by powerhouse247; 09-22-2008 at 06:15 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-22-2008, 06:28 PM   #835
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Thanks LOL I do stuff like that all the time. xDDD
Old 09-22-2008, 06:40 PM   #836
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

i 'll have to watch more carefully then won't i?

---------- powerhouse247 added 0 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

pretty sneaky pretty sneaky huh? LOL

Last edited by powerhouse247; 09-22-2008 at 06:40 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-22-2008, 06:42 PM   #837
Gift Guru

Yes you will. LOL yep very sneaky, I have ninja skills. lol
Old 09-22-2008, 07:02 PM   #838
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

LOL tex you and your ninja skills. Awww Victoria thanks you for your nice compliments! CrackerJack you improved so much and how great is that, and veryyyy good for someone who hasn't been in an ANTM before, I thought you were from your outfits! LOL. I didn't want to hurt feelings either because I wanted to choose everyone. But I guess it's not up to me but up to Victoria, LOL! It was really hard, we are soooo good!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2008, 07:20 PM   #839
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Great job on getting entries in pretty quickly everyone! I'll judge in a few minutes!

---------- volleyuup added 14 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

Judging will actually occur at 11:00 KT tonight! Sorry!

Last edited by volleyuup; 09-22-2008 at 07:20 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 09-22-2008, 08:13 PM   #840
Gift Guru

Why does everyone have power ranger avvies? Am I missing something? lol
Closed

Tags
best contest ever!, cocoa and sponge!, hope we win! :), icebergs in again!, mm 7th place......., sea pandas are real!!!, top 4!!