Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2008, 09:08 PM   #811
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 3! Your Webkinz Can be a star and win amazing prizes!

Aww, Victoria is flattered! Victoria and I are going to look at everyone's entries one last time before we decide who we're going to pick, because well we forgot how they started off since it was so long ago and everyone has done so well and amazing that it's hard to choose! So we'll try and post soon!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2008, 09:14 PM   #812
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 3! Your Webkinz Can be a star and win amazing prizes!

Thanks omgitzkelseey! Just post soon!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 09-20-2008, 09:30 PM   #813
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Okay...this is why I'll probably never make a contest, I just think everyone is a fantastic model! But here is what Victoria feels
I'm not saying that the rest of y'all I don't mention DOESN'T have any potential, because you do, I mean, why else would you be in the final 4 of like one of the best contests ever? Cracker Jack, WOW have you improved so much and you have become more creative after each round. Puppylove, you made OMGitzkelseey1 want a love puppy sooo badly, you are unique and fun! And Betty, your really a great inspiration and you almost always have a fierce picture. What was I talking about? Oh..right sometimes I get off topic. Hmm...eenie meenie miney mo! Umm no..wait. Yeah! Well, maybe. One potato two potato three potato
*after much thought and consideration and randomness*
I really think that Betty has the most potential. I'm not saying that because she picked me(although I'd like to thank you for your wonderful comments), but she's nice to everyone. Nobody wants a meanie model! She always compliments everybody and she's always talking to everyone and being really social and is just a great hippo overall. Her style is..as I said, fierce! Maybe it's because I've known her for awhile I see all the creativity she puts into one outfit. Some people think that hippos are plain and they just wallow around all lazy like. Not this hippo! She's fun and her outfit will cheer up anybody. She's been consistently phenome..phenomeoal..phenomanomeno..phenomenell?
*psst! It's phenomenal...*
Oh! Phenomenal! She's been consistently phenomenal! If Betty designed a outfit for another animal, you can just tell that Betty designed it! That just proves that she has her own kind of style(but a good style of course!) When Betty walks into the room, I just say "Oh! Betty's here! I can tell it's her and not some other ordinary hippo!" So I believe Betty has the most potential. And I'm not saying that everyone else doesn't have everything that she has, just that all this stuff Betty has is shown a little bit stronger and FIERCERRRer!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2008, 09:44 PM   #814
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Thanks Victoria!
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2008, 10:34 PM   #815
Webkinz :)

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by volleyuup
Welcome to volleyuup's Season 3 of WW's Next Top Model! Now, let's meet our winners from season 1 and season 2!

Season 1: :acs:Ginger, the amazing American Cocker Spainel!
Season 2: :gr: Daisy, the inspiring Golden Retriever!

Oh, and did I mention that both of our winners are judges this season too?

Before I move on to the prizes, we have to go through the rules...let's get it over with!

RULES!
1) Please don't steal another model's outfit. And if you do on accident, then you should change your outfit quickly!
2) Don't be mean to any of the other contestants and never boast or brag!
and 3) Just have fun with this!

Our Prizes!
1st Place: A modeling contract at Aconda Modeling Agency, 10 PSFs, a judge for all of season 4, and an appearence in my siggy!
2nd Place: 7 PSFS and an appearence in my siggy!

This season, we will do it like real WW's Next Top Model and will take 20 Webkinz (boys or girls!) then we will cute it down to 13!

Here is the form that you need to fill out if you're ready for this experience!

Pet Name:
Pet Type:
Pet Gender:
Why does your pet want to win?:
Past Modeling Experience (if you don't have any, just say First time!):
Statement: I, (your WI id) and, (your pet's name), promise to turn in our pics on time and to be kind to my competitiors!
Pic:
The Theme for this round is Pet's Favorite Outfit!

Thanks everyone and get ready for an awesome season 3!
Hey there!
I would like to enter.
Pet Name: Venus
Pet Type: Love Puppy
Pet Gender: Female
Why does your pet want to win?: Venus has always given %110 percent into her outfits in fashion shows, yet never won. She, however, is fair and wants to have fun win or lose.
Past Modeling Experience:
Venus is a super model, as she has the winning attitude, meaning she is confident, never gives up, is very kind, and also has the winning outfits, however I am NOT bragging. She is also funny and cheers me up when I'm sad, and she has a lot of potential and strength.
Venus always chooses the most fashionable outfits she can find, and wears them with her Gold Sandals most of the time, usually with sunglasses and a red bow, which she loves to wear as it pops out, so she can pull off grey and black without looking like she's going to a funeral.
She has entered several fashion competitions, and got very high ratings from the judges when wearing her favorite outfit, which includes White Hollywood Sunglasses, a Red Bow, a KinzStyle Lilac Party Dress, and KinzStyle Gold Sandals.
Her style is fierce, sometimes girly, sometimes sporty, and colorful!
She is VERY unique, one-of-a-kind, and most of all, fabulous inside and out in my blue eyes that tell no lies!
OMGitzkelseey1, I agree with you on the Betty thing. Betty has a lot of potential just like Venus (I'm not bragging), and she DOES have an awesome, creative style. I just love the outfit's she's wearing! In fact, that outfit is my Lioness's favorite to wear!
Statement: I, cutiebug343, and Venus promise to turn in our pics on time and be kind to other competitors!
Attached is a picture of Venus showing off her winsome smile with her favorite outfit.

Last edited by cutiebug343; 11-05-2008 at 05:14 PM..
cutiebug343 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2008, 10:58 PM   #816
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Exclamation Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 3! Your Webkinz Can be a star and win amazing prizes!

View Post Originally Posted by cutiebug343
Hey there!
I would like to enter.
Pet Name: Venus
Pet Type: Love Puppy
Pet Gender: Female
Why does your pet want to win?: Venus has always given %110 percent into her outfits in fashion shows, yet never won. She, however, is fair and wants to have fun win or lose.
Past Modeling Experience:
Venus is a super model, as she has the winning attitude, meaning she is confident, never gives up, is very kind, and also has the winning outfits, however I am NOT bragging. She is also funny and cheers me up when I'm sad, and she has a lot of potential and strength.
Venus always chooses the most fashionable outfits she can find, and wears them with her Gold Sandals most of the time, usually with sunglasses and a red bow, which she loves to wear as it pops out, so she can pull off grey and black without looking like she's going to a funeral.
She has entered several fashion competitions, and got very high ratings from the judges when wearing her favorite outfit, which includes White Hollywood Sunglasses, a Red Bow, a KinzStyle Lilac Party Dress, and KinzStyle Gold Sandals.
Her style is fierce, sometimes girly, sometimes sporty, and colorful!
She is VERY unique, one-of-a-kind, and most of all, fabulous inside and out in my blue eyes that tell no lies!
OMGitzkelseey1, I agree with you on the Betty thing. Betty has a lot of potential just like Venus (I'm not bragging), and she DOES have an awesome, creative style. I just love the outfit's she's wearing! In fact, that outfit is my Lioness's favorite to wear!
Statement: I, cutiebug343, and Venus promise to turn in our pics on time and be kind to other competitors!
Attached is a picture of Venus showing off her winsome smile with her favorite outfit.
I'm so sorry but we are no longer accepting entries. However, Season 4 is about to start soon!
Old 09-20-2008, 11:21 PM   #817
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Venus looks adorable, I hope she joins us next season!
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2008, 12:40 AM   #818
GLAMOUR GIRl<3

Pet Name: Milkshake
Pet Type: Pink Poodle
Pet Gender: Girl/Female
Why does your pet want to win?: I love modeling,fashion,and GLAMOUR!

Past Modeling Experience (if you don't have any, just say First time!): umm...First time mostly
Statement: I, GLAMOUR GIRL<3 and, Milkshake, promise to turn in our pics on time and to be kind to my competitiors!

Pic: i'll get you 1 tomorrow!
Old 09-21-2008, 07:58 AM   #819
Bring Back WNTM! :|
Webkinz :)

xShanniniix is on a distinguished road

please everyone STOP entering!! we are in the final 4 please join us for season 4!
xShanniniix is offline Female
Old 09-21-2008, 08:30 AM   #820
Goofball
Gift Guru

Cracker Jack and Puppy Love are the only ones that we need!
Closed

Tags
best contest ever!, cocoa and sponge!, hope we win! :), icebergs in again!, mm 7th place......., sea pandas are real!!!, top 4!!