Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2008, 10:41 AM   #801
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 3! Your Webkinz Can be a star and win amazing prizes!

That's funny, Texas! I want another elm! LOL!
volleyuup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2008, 11:03 AM   #802
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 3! Your Webkinz Can be a star and win amazing prizes!

LOL! Good luck, dighton, OMGitzkelseey, and powerhouse!

Volley, will we be judged like separately or like as a team?
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2008, 04:13 PM   #803
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Good question, Texas! While I like to keep judging a surprise, I will tell you.

You will be judged both ways.

---------- volleyuup added 0 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

Speaking of Judging, it's past the deadline and it's time to PM our other judges! Wow, is this going to be top 4?

Last edited by volleyuup; 09-20-2008 at 04:13 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-20-2008, 04:45 PM   #804
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Ummmm....let's see...

me, sponge, kelseey, powerhouse, dighton

Yep! Oh dear it's cutting it close!

Thanks for answering.
Old 09-20-2008, 08:40 PM   #805
Goofball
Gift Guru

You're welcome! LOL! I didn't see your message until now!

---------- volleyuup added 47 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

Welcome back to judging! Can you believe that we're about to make a final 4? I can't!

Let me say the judges! This week, Daisy didn't join us but Ginger and Rosie did judge! Remember: Rosie writes in GREEN! and Ginger writes in PURPLE!

EVALZ!!!

Betty and Cracker Jack! You're first! Both of the judges agree that this was the best shot this week. Cracker Jack, the judges felt that you have stepped it up! WOW! You keep amazing us! Betty, we feel that outfit was not awful but it could have been better.

Love Puppy- You got to photograph with another family member. Um... the judges felt that this outfit was a huge disappointment. First you have used the W Cares jacket so many times. Second, these outfits weren't good. The judges feel that this was your worst photoshoot to date.

Victoria and Cocoa!- First of all, Victoria had to shoot alone. Cocoa, you didn't respond to her. In the modeling world, that's a big not good. Victoria, kudos to you for trying to get Cocoa to respond. The outfit was ok but you could have rocked it better.

So, who's going to the final 4?

Wow, this is so hard!

The winner of this round and getting to use kinzstyle all of next round is...

Cracker Jack!

The second name that I'm going to call is...

Betty! Good job on working with your partner!

The third name that I'm going to call is...

Victoria! Congraulations!

Our Bottom Two:

Puppy Love
and Cocoa

Both of you are standing here for different reasons. Cocoa, you left Victoria behind. Puppy Love, your outfits just were...not good.

So, who's going into the Top 4?

Everyone has their bad weeks but you have to step it up! But you've done so well, that you deserve to stay. Congrats!

Next challenge will be posted in a second!

Last edited by volleyuup; 09-20-2008 at 08:40 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-20-2008, 08:42 PM   #806
Gift Guru

Phew that was close. I felt the same way about my outfit...I felt like it was missing something. We'll miss ya Cocoa!
Old 09-20-2008, 08:42 PM   #807
Goofball
Gift Guru

It's the final four! So, we decided to something that they do on ANTM. For the challenge, you will post who you feel has the most potentail other than you. This is meant so the judges feel of their competition. You must write a paragraph and it's based on your model's view. Please get entries in soon!
Old 09-20-2008, 08:57 PM   #808
Gift Guru

Click the image to open in full size.
I might edit it every once and a while if I feel it's needed.
Old 09-20-2008, 09:01 PM   #809
Goofball
Gift Guru

It's fine, Texas. I would prefer you not to edit it.

Remember, this is NOT meant to hurt anyone's feelings!
Old 09-20-2008, 09:04 PM   #810
Gift Guru

Okay, I'd only edit it if I completely forgot something like important, which I'm pretty sure I didn't do.
Closed

Tags
best contest ever!, cocoa and sponge!, hope we win! :), icebergs in again!, mm 7th place......., sea pandas are real!!!, top 4!!