Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2008, 04:13 PM   #791
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 3! Your Webkinz Can be a star and win amazing prizes!

We just need Victoria and Cocoa's pic!
volleyuup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2008, 06:07 PM   #792
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 3! Your Webkinz Can be a star and win amazing prizes!

LOL volley. I am brown sun and powerhouse is a purple moon! xDD Great job dighton!
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 09-18-2008, 06:32 PM   #793
cheryl75
Webkinz :)

dighton99 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks texasgirl18! I tried real hard!
dighton99 is offline Female
Old 09-18-2008, 06:36 PM   #794
ρΘώęřħöΰşε
Webkinz :)

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

great job everybody! acn't wait til judging
Old 09-18-2008, 07:43 PM   #795
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

COCOA DIDN'T RESPOND TO MY PROFILE MESSAGE! WAAAAH!!
Victoria calm down don't take it personally maybe cocoa is busy.
Too busy for me? Harrumph!! No such thing!
Sorry Victoria, maybe you just have to wait...
No! Imposterous! I want a reply now!
Sorry, I don't know what to do!

Ummm long story short, we're waiting for a response so I just decided to post a random-ish kind of conversation. Victoria is an impatient person..um poodle.
Why don't you plan out your outfit first? Then some of it is already done?
Okayyy....but I really want to invite Cocoa over now. Isn't Cocoa such a fantastic model?
Yes, but let's start with one thing at a time.
Fineeeee
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2008, 07:24 AM   #796
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Let me go to sponge's profile!

---------- volleyuup added 693 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

OK. I'm giving you both until tomorrow afternoon. If he never responds, just tell me OMGitzkelseey. Deadline is at noon tomorrow.

Last edited by volleyuup; 09-19-2008 at 07:24 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-19-2008, 08:38 PM   #797
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Okay, maybe I'll post my outfit separately, for now. But I didn't get any 'approval' from my partner or response. But I can post what I had in mind for right now, and if sp0nge comes I can change it. Sorry Victoria, you'll have to do this solo.
*sniff sniff* NOOOOOOOO!!!

---------- OMGitzkelseey1 added 405 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

Aww sp0nge didn't respond. Sorry for the late reply, we had to do a 2 hour shift of tag day, where you go on a street with a can to beg for money for the music program. Well anyways, I'm posting it separate. Sorry Victoria, it kind of ruined your whole "image" you wanted.
Click the image to open in full size.
Victoria is on a trip to the moon! Dressing up as a moon for the spirit of it. The moon is kind of dull and dark, yet it is gorgeous and mysterious. So she dressed in a grey-ish kind of outfit that still looked beautiful in the dark-ish night. And hopefully when sp0nge is able to enter, it will be like the sun...bright and cheery! Flashes of yellow, red, and orange that can cheer anyone up with it's beautiful warm kind of look! But it's okay sp0nge, do whatever you'd like.

Last edited by OMGitzkelseey1; 09-19-2008 at 08:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2008, 08:42 PM   #798
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Hey OMG! Victoria looks very moon-ish. I hope sponge posts! We will miss him like SOO much if he has to be eliminated....
Old 09-20-2008, 10:13 AM   #799
Goofball
Gift Guru

Deadline is coming up. Sorry that I have been gone for awhile.
Old 09-20-2008, 10:22 AM   #800
Gift Guru

I NEED AN ELM NOW! RAWR!

lol yeah I traded away my only elm in the clubhouse (for a rare item that sells in teh w shop for like 4,000 KC) But now I want another elm....'

Good luck in judging everyone!
Closed

Tags
best contest ever!, cocoa and sponge!, hope we win! :), icebergs in again!, mm 7th place......., sea pandas are real!!!, top 4!!