Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2008, 07:00 AM   #781
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 3! Your Webkinz Can be a star and win amazing prizes!

Well that's not nice. Trust me volley, I have the same problem.

I hope the people that tease me (brats! ) hehe! are absent because they got hit by a tree! We have school... Everybody else is closed...how rude! Anyways, I'm excited about fall fest tomorrow! I would be able to do it today but I fergot to click the asian time zone thing. oh well. Good things come to those who wait, right?

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 09-17-2008 at 03:18 PM..
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2008, 02:15 PM   #782
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 3! Your Webkinz Can be a star and win amazing prizes!

Um...Texas, do you think that you should be saying their names online?
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 09-17-2008, 02:53 PM   #783
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

whoo-hoo we had a late start today! Ohh okay, well anyways congrats puppylove! =)
Enjoy your modeling session! Is there going to be a deadline for this?
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 09-17-2008, 03:17 PM   #784
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Ooopsy daisy I got carried away there...lol I doubt first names would do much harm, but I'll edit just for good measure. Aw lucky you kels! WE had school today and everyone else was closed. Poobahs. School seemed so slow today.
Old 09-17-2008, 06:52 PM   #785
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

I am making a deadline soon if we don't get entries soon!
Old 09-17-2008, 06:55 PM   #786
ρΘώęřħöΰşε
Webkinz :)

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

Here is one of the pics me + tex took
Click the image to open in full size.

---------- powerhouse247 added 0 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

heres another one...

---------- powerhouse247 added 2 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

texas has one that they want to post too hold on.....

Last edited by powerhouse247; 09-17-2008 at 06:55 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-17-2008, 07:02 PM   #787
Gift Guru

Here they are waving!

---------- TexasGirl8 added 0 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

Betty is peanutbutter and Crackerjack is grape jelly! Hope you like our entry!

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 09-17-2008 at 07:02 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-17-2008, 07:10 PM   #788
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

okey dokey can't wait till judging!
Old 09-18-2008, 07:32 AM   #789
Goofball
Gift Guru

Thank you so much for sending in your pic! For a sec, I thought that you guys were the sun and the moon and I was appalled! But then, I remembered that you guys were peanut butter and jelly! LOL!
Old 09-18-2008, 02:45 PM   #790
cheryl75

dighton99 is an unknown quantity at this point

great job with the peanutbutter & Jelly. I had a tough time with this. The effort is there. But sometimes, it make you a better model in the end! Here is our picture. Neat & messy!

Last edited by dighton99; 09-18-2008 at 02:49 PM..
dighton99 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
best contest ever!, cocoa and sponge!, hope we win! :), icebergs in again!, mm 7th place......., sea pandas are real!!!, top 4!!