Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2008, 01:34 PM   #731
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 3! Your Webkinz Can be a star and win amazing prizes!

Ooopsy daisy! I must have misread something.

*starts shouting* MAYBE IF MY OLDER SISTER WOULD TURN HER OBSURD ANNOYING MUSIC OFF I COULD CONCENTRATE!
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2008, 01:37 PM   #732
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 3! Your Webkinz Can be a star and win amazing prizes!

I'm listening to loud obsurd annoying music! =) I'm at the library, which seems quite distracting to me(plus my blasted music on the headphones might have something to do with it too) so I'm planning on entering when I come home, but I'll definitely post tonight.
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 09-13-2008, 01:37 PM   #733
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

If it doesn't say to have a pic, then don't get pictures!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 09-13-2008, 01:42 PM   #734
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

I'm sorry volley, I didn't mean to upset you.... I just misread it that's all. I'm just distracted I guess. My older sister's music is certainly not helping, and I'm doing some work for my dad too. I'm sorry please don't be angry...I fixed it....
Old 09-13-2008, 05:54 PM   #735
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

It's ok Texas. I just go upset over something else. Get entries in quick!
Old 09-13-2008, 06:02 PM   #736
ilovepink509

Okay I'm back home and ready to ask Victoria about her "2 opposite sides"...hmm is it just me or does this sound like A Tale of Two Cities ?
2 sides of me, huh? Well okay. I'm not sure if I've told you all this before, but I reallyyy want to! I'm a model, well of course I am, so I'm into fashion and outfits and makeup and going to the spa 24/7. I love to get prettyfied and get my fur poofed and dyed the pinky-ish pink there is. Getting your fur wet is a big no-no unless a professional is washing it. So I don't like rain or swimming or alot of those things. Pink, glitter, lace, bows, and sunglasses are my best friend. People think I'm stuck up that way. Hmmph! Isn't that rude? But others really look up to me and my "girlyness". They ask for advice on outfits and I can help do makeup or pick out clothes. They think that I'm a great model and support me and think it's great that someone like me who isn't the richest poodle in the bunch can pursue a career in modeling. People who are struggling saving kinzcash doesn't have to buy UGLY clothes! The w-shop has tonss of stuff&fluff! Save up your money for the important things...beauty salons and fancy food!

Now the other side, the other side, the other side of me. ooo yeah I got the best of both worlds...ohhh!!!!

VICTORIAA!!

Oh right. Sorry, I'm not the best singer. That doesn't stop me from bursting into song. Anyhoo, from my girly outfits and my "oh my gosh no way would I eat at McDonald's!" kind of attitude sometimes, when others first meet me they think "Ohh. You're one of those people". Well excuseeeee you! You're loss then! Unfortunately, first impressions count, and they don't see that I have another side of me that is unseen until you actually know me. Not sure if I ever mentioned this, but I have A LOT of brothers!! And not exactly like the Heatherette Glam God Indashio Fabulousitized Couture kind of guys either. Harumphhff, I wish! When growing up with brothers like mine, it's "you learn how to wrestle someone and get used to being drenched in sweat or you die". For a "family day of fun", don't expect to wear your ruby slippers and cute chic outfits. So I learned a lot of sports, and other 'non girly' stuff&fluff. Taking track&field and running and weight lifting in the Kinzville Academy brought up my strength so I can finally tackle my bros to the ground! So not only am I girly but I'm sporty! I love watching the Detroit Tigers baseball team and my dream is to play a game of catch with Magglio Ordonez(the cutest and greatest baseball player ever). I help move furniture because I've grown so strong, and I'm also getting stronger mentally. I'm trying, note that I'm saying trying and not saying succeeding, in dealing with stress and little things. I've gotten better about freaking out when I'm dirty, thinking now that it's no big deal. I also go camping a lot and I can burp the alphabet(seems rude to some of the 'polite' ladies and germs) and I eat a lot. Not all the thingies I listed were neccessarily good thingies and stuff&fluff, but it's a side that people are really shocked by, especially when they come over to my house. They are in shock that I'm more to who I am than the "girly" part they see when we're modeling together or shopping. I'm also funny a lot of the time, and I'm not a dum b dog either, even though I'm not the sharpest crayon in the box. Models are perceived as being unintelligent tons of the time!! Isn't that just the most meaniest thingy flingy you've ever heard of? My golly! Anyhoo, there's a lot of me that isn't shown, that sometimes gets me upset. I'm glad I got to talk about my "sporty, smarter, and more tomboy life".
Old 09-13-2008, 08:03 PM   #737
Goofball
Gift Guru

Great entry, Victoria! We need 3 more!
Old 09-13-2008, 09:13 PM   #738
ilovepink509

3 more? Are you telling me there's only five people left?? No way!! Your contests are like, one of the fastest contests I've ever been in!! But that's good because you've made more seasons so we squeeze in all the fun we can!! How cool is this!?!
Old 09-13-2008, 09:42 PM   #739
Goofball
Gift Guru

Yeah, I'm trying to make go slower. This one last a month! Not two weeks like the last one!
Old 09-14-2008, 08:10 AM   #740
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by TexasGirl8
Lucky fer us, Betty is like 3 sided! But she mixes them mostly so it gets confusing! OK. Betty, are to explain?

:hp: I definatley have more than one side! One side of me is the one that's always making my friends laugh, being silly. This side of me just wants to run outside in the rain wearing an umbrella hat and black boots and just have fun. Do what I feel like doing. This part of me doesn't have a care in the world what my WNTM scores are, and even if I had a zero, I'll just stay and cheer on my buddies! Basically, this is the fun side of me.

But there is also the serious side of me. You'll often find me studying for colledge tests and quizzes and other stuff. Working on home work, writing the fashion advice collum for Peanut's fashion magizine. This side of me could really care less if I need a pic for WNTM. (not that I don't care, LOL. It just isn't this side of me 's top priority. But modeling is always right after homework.) Colledge is very important so that someday I can do something...I plan to work at a fashion colledge or keep modeling, or maybe even an interior designer.

Now the side we've all been waiting for....MODEL SIDE!! This side of me doesn't really care about homework. This side just wants to read Peanut's fashion magizines, try on outfits, create outfits, help Lucy() train to be a model, and see results! This side of me is really competitive, so if I got eliminated, I'd be doing this with Mr. Smiley here -----> (OH MR. SMILEY! ANY ROOM ON THAT WALL FER ME?) for a while, but I'd get over it after a couple hours and leave him to uh, well, smash his head in a billion pieces. (That must hurt...ouch.) This side of me is a bit larger than the others, because modeling is very important to me.

Um, Betty, sorry to interrupt, but um, I highly doubt smashing your head into a wall will help anything....

MR.SMILEY DID IT!

Right, ok.

I hope you enjoyed reading about my 3 sides.

Love,

Betty

I finsihed working on it. Just wanted to put it up here so it's easier for you to find the entries.
Closed

Tags
best contest ever!, cocoa and sponge!, hope we win! :), icebergs in again!, mm 7th place......., sea pandas are real!!!, top 4!!