Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2008, 08:08 AM   #721
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 3! Your Webkinz Can be a star and win amazing prizes!

Do you like my new avvie?
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2008, 08:43 AM   #722
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 3! Your Webkinz Can be a star and win amazing prizes!

I love it Puppylove!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 09-13-2008, 09:26 AM   #723
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

Thanks I know this sounds stupid but I think the wonderpets are cute
Old 09-13-2008, 11:01 AM   #724
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

One question; are we doing the other sides of US or our models?
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 09-13-2008, 12:02 PM   #725
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Hey tex, I have the same question! I was assuming the pets since the whole competition is about the pets, but assuming will take me nowhere. I tend to make mistakes on the writing challenges so I want to hear the answer from the contest host herself! LOL
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 09-13-2008, 12:14 PM   #726
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

No offense guys, but yes it's the pets.
Old 09-13-2008, 12:58 PM   #727
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

??? Why would that offend me? LOL!
Old 09-13-2008, 01:06 PM   #728
Goofball
Gift Guru

Let's get entries in quick!
Old 09-13-2008, 01:24 PM   #729
Gift Guru

Lucky fer us, Betty is like 3 sided! But she mixes them mostly so it gets confusing! OK. Betty, are to explain?

I definatley have more than one side! One side of me is the one that's always making my friends laugh, being silly. This side of me just wants to run outside in the rain wearing an umbrella hat and black boots and just have fun. Do what I feel like doing. This part of me doesn't have a care in the world what my WNTM scores are, and even if I had a zero, I'll just stay and cheer on my buddies! Basically, this is the fun side of me.

But there is also the serious side of me. You'll often find me studying for colledge tests and quizzes and other stuff. Working on home work, writing the fashion advice collum for Peanut's fashion magizine. This side of me could really care less if I need a pic for WNTM. (not that I don't care, LOL. It just isn't this side of me 's top priority. But modeling is always right after homework.) Colledge is very important so that someday I can do something...I plan to work at a fashion colledge or keep modeling, or maybe even an interior designer.

Now the side we've all been waiting for....MODEL SIDE!! This side of me doesn't really care about homework. This side just wants to read Peanut's fashion magizines, try on outfits, create outfits, help Lucy() train to be a model, and see results! This side of me is really competitive, so if I got eliminated, I'd be doing this with Mr. Smiley here -----> (OH MR. SMILEY! ANY ROOM ON THAT WALL FER ME?) for a while, but I'd get over it after a couple hours and leave him to uh, well, smash his head in a billion pieces. (That must hurt...ouch.) This side of me is a bit larger than the others, because modeling is very important to me.

Um, Betty, sorry to interrupt, but um, I highly doubt smashing your head into a wall will help anything....

MR.SMILEY DID IT!

Right, ok.

I hope you enjoyed reading about my 3 sides.

Love,

Betty

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 09-14-2008 at 08:09 AM..
Old 09-13-2008, 01:29 PM   #730
Goofball
Gift Guru

You are not supposed to include pics.
Closed

Tags
best contest ever!, cocoa and sponge!, hope we win! :), icebergs in again!, mm 7th place......., sea pandas are real!!!, top 4!!