Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2008, 07:39 PM   #671
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 3! Your Webkinz Can be a star and win amazing prizes!

Thanks, puppylove! Judging will actually happen in 20 minutes. Sorry! I have to ride my scooter, it's such a nice day out!
volleyuup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2008, 07:40 PM   #672
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 3! Your Webkinz Can be a star and win amazing prizes!

I know! But where I live it's pitch black out side! LOL
Old 09-09-2008, 07:49 PM   #673
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Same here puppylove. But I sometimes go out in the dark to listen to the crickets. =D
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 09-09-2008, 07:53 PM   #674
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

I know I find it so realxing sometimes, but right now I am afraid to go outside because I saw a GIANT spider outside on the window. So I feel perfectly content staring at the computer.
Old 09-09-2008, 07:55 PM   #675
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Where I live it was raining, all dark and cold! But after a long day of dance it feels so good and refreshing so I just stood in the rain running in circles with my arms wide open and then people passing by were probably thinking I was crazy But then I slipped and fell in mud, LOL. Enjoy your nice scooter ride! Can't wait to see the photoshoot!

---------- OMGitzkelseey1 added 0 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

AHHH! Spiderrr!! I hate spidersss! I prefer the computer too then, lol.

Last edited by OMGitzkelseey1; 09-09-2008 at 07:55 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 09-09-2008, 07:57 PM   #676
Gifted

That is soo funny kelseey! LOL I know I am deathly afraid of spiders, even the small ones.

---------- puppylove101 added 1 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

Can any of you please please check out the link in my siggie cuz like no one is reading. Thanks

Last edited by puppylove101; 09-09-2008 at 07:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-09-2008, 08:01 PM   #677
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Ooops! I forgot that we didn't need a pic. LOL! Yeah, same here kelseey. It was like .. downpouring all day .. OMG! My teacher is so funny! We were in his class and it started thundering and lightning and the people by the window were like .. freaked out (LOL) and my teacher goes like, "Was that thunder?" and I was like "Yeah." so he says .. Cool. LOL! Tomorrow is supposed to be like 70 here .. I AM WEARING JEANS WITH CONVERSE! LOL! I ♥♥♥♥ my Converse .. except my mom hates them. LOL!
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 09-09-2008, 08:34 PM   #678
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Sorry, guys. I was having some friend problems. Judging will happen now!

---------- volleyuup added 24 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

All I can say is WOW! These entries for this challenge was great! This was hard to pick a winner but volley's judge did! Just to remember that is :rac:Rosie!
EVALZ! (That is so cool to FINALLY say!)

Victoria!- That was great! Good job!

Betty!- I don't think that you really understood this challenge. For the next challenge or photoshoot, if you're confused, just take a look at the other entries first.

:rbt:Snowball!- Wonderful job! That was a good entry! BTW, volley and her webkinz love long car rides too!

Puppy Love!- That was really funny! Very fun to read!

Cocoa!- I don't think that you also understood this challenge. I recommend doing what advice I gave to Betty, which is to look at other entries first before entering.

Cracker Jack!- WOW! You stepped it up! Great entry!

Tonight's winner will get 3 fun exclusives from Tropical Island (everyone cheer because that's our aboard location and here we are at it!). So, who is the challenge winner?

It's...

Cracker Jack! Great job!

For the next photoshoot, please welcome, my good friend :gor:MIKEY!

Hey guys! Well, I have gone on vacation before. To a beach, just like all of you now. While getting things from wherever your vacation is at is great, sometimes it's better to wear things that you already have in your closet for a vacation (well, it's already in your closet!). So, here's the photoshoot! Pretend with me that you're walking down to the Coral Cove and you don't have any vacation items yet. So...what are you wearing?

FOR THIS PHOTOSHOOT:
NO VACATION CLOTHES AT ALL!
Snowball is the only one who may use kinzstyle.

Last edited by volleyuup; 09-09-2008 at 08:34 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-09-2008, 09:05 PM   #679
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Ok! Yeah I really didn't, LOL, thanks fer the advice. I'll be sure to do so next time. Okie dokie!

---------- TexasGirl8 added 6 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

Ok here's Betty on her way to go meet Mikey at the coral cove! She would be there already but she decided to take an underwater passageway. =D (LOL trying to make her being underwater make sense. =D)
Click the image to open in full size.

Enjoy!

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 09-09-2008 at 09:05 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 09-09-2008, 09:30 PM   #680
Goofball
Gift Guru

Thank you so much, TexasGirl! We need 5 more entries!
Closed

Tags
best contest ever!, cocoa and sponge!, hope we win! :), icebergs in again!, mm 7th place......., sea pandas are real!!!, top 4!!