Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2008, 07:58 PM   #661
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 3! Your Webkinz Can be a star and win amazing prizes!

Yeah, me too. Anyways, I am about to get ready for school tomorrow.
volleyuup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2008, 08:46 PM   #662
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 3! Your Webkinz Can be a star and win amazing prizes!

View Post Originally Posted by OMGitzkelseey1
AHH TEX I SAW IT CONGRATSSSS!! Sorry if that sounds like shouting in all caps, because in real life I am shouting loudly (in my head, lol). Wow the challenge entries are greatt Thoughts of vacation makes me happy and forget about school, lol.
Thanks! I feel overwhelmed by the prizes, LOL.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 09-08-2008, 07:26 AM   #663
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Yes, congrats, Texas!!!

---------- volleyuup added 629 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

Get entries in quickly everyone.

Last edited by volleyuup; 09-08-2008 at 07:26 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-08-2008, 05:30 PM   #664
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Sorry, we're gonna figure out where Cocoa's gonna go and get the outfit now. School has me really busy.

---------- sp0ngeb0br0cksny added 16 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

Okay, Cocoa .. are you ready for the next round?

Of course I am! What is it?! What is it?!

You are gonna go on Vacation! You pick the place too!

LOVE the round .. just don't know where to go. Well, I have an idea.

What's your idea?

Well, I want to go somewhere where I can just sit peacefully and read my book. Like .. A BEACH!

That sounds great Cocoa! But, I know you .. you want to go somewhere different. Not just any beach right?

Nope, you know me well!

Of course I do!

Mmm, I don't want to leave the country.. how about Florida or California?

Great places, but remember .. Hurricane Ike?

Oh yeah, then California!

How about the San Diego Beach? There's a boardwalk too.

That doesn't sound bad .. LET'S GO!

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by sp0ngeb0br0cksny; 09-08-2008 at 05:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 09-08-2008, 06:20 PM   #665
Goofball
Gift Guru

Wait...you didn't need a pic for this challenge.

---------- volleyuup added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

We still just need Cracker Jack.

Last edited by volleyuup; 09-08-2008 at 06:20 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-08-2008, 06:34 PM   #666
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Cool can't wait to see your entry Cracker Jack! We know it's going to be great! Good job sp0nge!! I love the hat! LOL you didn't need a picture, but it adds to it.
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 09-09-2008, 06:20 PM   #667
ρΘώęřħöΰşε
Webkinz :)

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

alrighty here goes...

Crackerjack thinks that whenever he gets to be with the people he loves and he gets some time away from all of the hassle of the real world than that is a vaction to him. He loves to go swimming, boating, and especially going around the country for a road trip, so fun! He likes to go to beaches especially the ones that are nice and warm but not too busy. He also likes unusual landmarks like the World's Biggest Ball of Yarn & the Biggest Cupcake, YUM! He always has fun on vacation, but he never dreads going back because he loves his job and what he does. He always is looking forward to the next day!
Old 09-09-2008, 06:38 PM   #668
Webkinz :)

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

Judging! Yay!
geros9 is offline Female
Old 09-09-2008, 07:06 PM   #669
Goofball
Gift Guru

OK. Challenge judging will occur now. As of now, judges, I wil judge challenges alone and both of you will help me judge photoshoots.
Old 09-09-2008, 07:33 PM   #670
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

OK Thats cool
Closed

Tags
best contest ever!, cocoa and sponge!, hope we win! :), icebergs in again!, mm 7th place......., sea pandas are real!!!, top 4!!