Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2008, 05:49 PM   #651
soccerboy7
Webkinz :)

Raccoon999 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 3! Your Webkinz Can be a star and win amazing prizes!

hey mouse volley this is my freind mouse!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2008, 06:23 PM   #652
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 3! Your Webkinz Can be a star and win amazing prizes!

POOBAH! I did it in word, both ways and used the wrong one, LOL, I'll fix it. Sorry bout that!

---------- TexasGirl8 added 4 Minutes and 17 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by TexasGirl8
"A vacation is getting away from everyday work and school and stuff....just a place where you can have fun and relax. We like to go places where they can explore....

We like the island vacation....
But, before we leave, they have to pack. (Not my favorite part.)

And we'll board the plane, and the lil kinz will keep asking "ARE WE THERE YET?!" Every 5 seconds.
First we'll go spin the wheel...(and the lil kinz will fight over who gets to keep the prize)
Then we'll go buy suvineers....(and argue over which ones to get)
Then, they'll draw on Sheldon's hat while he sleeps (Lil kinz do so while us mature ones watch...poor Sheldon!xD.)
And then, we'll fight over who should 'rock the boat'.....(Ha, not me!)
And then, we'll go to the coral cove and the lil kinz will complain when we don't win the drawing.
Then we'll have a quick snack at the buffet
And maybe go take a swim and show off our new island clothes.

~~~~~~
MY idea of a vacay is getting away from everyday work and school and stuff....just a place where you can have fun and relax.

I ike to go places that are a lot diffrent from where I live. I like to have lots of places to shop=D and a nice hotel (I prefer a haunted one, but hasn't happened yet). I also like to eavesdrop on other guests at the pool and at breakfast. =D But most of all, I like going on vacaton to WRITE. I'm a writer, so going to new places sparks my creativity. It's good to have a room with a blacony, so I can sit out there and type or write my story. There MUST be good restruants around (Preferably ones that I don't have at home).

~Tex
I fixed it!

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 09-07-2008 at 06:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 09-07-2008, 06:38 PM   #653
cheryl75

dighton99 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm a hard worker. I work like a "dog"! LOL So when I plan my vacation, I plan the best vacations ever! Nice white sandy beaches, clear blue water and a hotel ocean view side. I pack a few clothes, some suntan lotion & my bone! (Can't leave home without that!) I just love to lay around all day, watching the waves crash & have no worries. "Peace of mind!" I always go parasailing & rent a jet ski & just crusie down the beach. At night i love to hang with the local webkinz & get some fruity drinks & dance the night away. "F.U.N."
dighton99 is offline Female
Old 09-07-2008, 06:54 PM   #654
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Thanks for all the entries! We need Cocoa and Cracker Jack.
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 09-07-2008, 07:04 PM   #655
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

I will PM them.

---------- puppylove101 added 7 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

I just PMed both of them.

Last edited by puppylove101; 09-07-2008 at 07:04 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-07-2008, 07:17 PM   #656
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Guess what? I just won a WNTM! Brandi's first win! YAHOO! Now I wait for wik's judging fer hisRnway contest
Old 09-07-2008, 07:27 PM   #657
soccerboy7

Congrats Tex!!!!!
Old 09-07-2008, 07:30 PM   #658
Gift Guru

Thanks. I thought fer sure I'd get 2nd place in that contest, but I won!

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 09-07-2008 at 07:32 PM..
Old 09-07-2008, 07:30 PM   #659
soccerboy7

really?????? i really liked yours!!!!!
Old 09-07-2008, 07:54 PM   #660
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

AHH TEX I SAW IT CONGRATSSSS!! Sorry if that sounds like shouting in all caps, because in real life I am shouting loudly (in my head, lol). Wow the challenge entries are greatt Thoughts of vacation makes me happy and forget about school, lol.
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
best contest ever!, cocoa and sponge!, hope we win! :), icebergs in again!, mm 7th place......., sea pandas are real!!!, top 4!!