Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2008, 08:04 AM   #611
soccerboy7
Webkinz :)

Raccoon999 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 3! Your Webkinz Can be a star and win amazing prizes!

yeah i cant wait!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2008, 08:10 AM   #612
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 3! Your Webkinz Can be a star and win amazing prizes!

I'm a little nervous, but more anxious than anything!
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 08:16 AM   #613

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

Click the image to open in full size.

This picture shows Snowballs personality, because she is wearing an outfit that can be both sporty and girly.

Snowball wants to be in the top seven because she feels like she has worked very hard to get this far, and wants to keep working up to the end of the contest.
geros9 is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 08:26 AM   #614
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Thanks geros.
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 08:59 AM   #615
soccerboy7

is it time???????????
Old 09-06-2008, 09:05 AM   #616
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Welcome to the third biggest judging this season! Before we begin, we need to annouce some sad news. Iceberg has dropped out. The judges have decided to still have an elimenation and instead of having a top 7, it's time for the Top 6! We'll tell you all the benefits of being in the top 6 after judging! Let's get started! It's time for EVALZ for the first time this season (well, second!). Are you ready? All of our judges judged this on overall experience here and your outfits this week. Here are the judges again!

Rosie:rac:she writes in green and she represents me!
Ginger:acs:winner of Season 1, she writes in purple and she represents xShannixx.
and Daisy, :gr:winner of Season 2, she writes in orange and she represents Puppylove101.

So, let's get started with judging!

EVALZ!

PuppyLove- About the outfit, I felt like it was too bright. But I was happy that you went wild. That's how supermodels model! About the overall experience, I think that you are one of the best boy models that we have ever had!

Cocoa- About the outfit, I felt like it was great. About your overall experience, I think that you make great outfits but you're too safe. You have to go wild somedays!

Betty- About the outfit, I think that it was great. In your overall performance, I think you have done well but I keep forgetting about you.

Victoria - That outfit was great! It was stunning! About all your outfits and challenges in here, the judges feel that you were great and that you've done really well.

Snowball :rbt:- Wow, at the challenge, you were great! And I think that your photo was great! About your overall experience, I have to say that you have stepped up but you need some edge.

Marsh Mellow :samoyed:- Your outfit just...we didn't feel like it was a top 6 outfit. It was not one of your best outfits. As for your overall experience, we feel that you have done ok but not amazing.

And Cracker Jack - I thought that your outfit was ok and that it matched. I believed that you have stepped up. However, the other judges feel that this outfit was not good at all. As for your overall performance, we feel that you haven't done really well.

So, who's in the Top 6? All the top 6 get to go to the aboard location, get EVALZ, a special surprise, and one last thing...harder challenges and photoshoots. So, who's in?

The Winner of the round who gets the first spot in the Top 6 and the only one who may use kinzstyle next week and that is...

:rbt:Snowball! You have stepped up! Congrats!

The next name that I'm going to call is...

Victoria! You have done amazing! Congrats!

The third name is...

Betty!

You just need to stick out! But congrats!

The fourth name is...

Cocoa!

Congraulations!

And now, our bottom two:

:samoyed:Marsh Mellow
and Cracker Jack

Both of you didn't have good outfits exactly this round. But we feel one of you can do it and can still be an awesome model and that you're working hard. That model that is in the top 6 is...

Cracker Jack

We feel that you can do it. Just work even harder!

We're so sorry, Marsh Mellow. Keep modeling.

Tons of surprises and the next challenge will be posted in just a sec!
Old 09-06-2008, 09:17 AM   #617
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

OMG! Thanks so much volley this means so much to Betty! We'll try to step it more this time! I am gonna miss you so much, Raccoon! You were so great! Will we see you next season?

I am going to be right back....
Old 09-06-2008, 09:30 AM   #618
Goofball
Gift Guru

It's time for Top 6 and that aboard location...we're going to...Tropical Island! We thought that it would be great for this season! For this challenge, tell us what kind of vacation your pets consider an vacation and what they do, where they would go, etc. Have fun with this! See you at the challenge judging!
Old 09-06-2008, 09:35 AM   #619
Gift Guru

Little confused...... 'what kind of vacation your pets consider an vacation'???
Old 09-06-2008, 09:48 AM   #620
soccerboy7

omg i am crying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its ok marsh mellow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heres season 5 volley and tex i just made it see yah next season i call a spot! http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...6#post10361376

P.S. i am still subscribing!
Closed

Tags
best contest ever!, cocoa and sponge!, hope we win! :), icebergs in again!, mm 7th place......., sea pandas are real!!!, top 4!!