Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2008, 02:09 PM   #581
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 3! Your Webkinz Can be a star and win amazing prizes!

Ughhh, is it just me or can you not play with your pets anymore unless they're on vacation? I can't dress any of my pets, now what should I do?

---------- OMGitzkelseey1 added 1 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by halfinger13
Every time I tell people my story, which I do every 9/11 every year. I tell my story to the neighborhood when we have our memorial and people cry! It's really sad...but you don't know how frightning and scary it is to me now...How if I hadn't wanted to go home, my family could have still been under those towers when they fell...or even if I wasn't scared of it when I was little, I see it in my memories now and I like shudder and stuff like that, its really scary, you could see that the airplane was going faster than it should normally be and it was like this ginormous explosion that shook the ground then they started rumbling and they were on fire and they just went crashing down like a house of cards, the towers just collapsed.
Yeahhh, that is just scary! I don't know how I would react if I were you during the 9/11 at such a young age, I'd probably be scared to death!

Last edited by OMGitzkelseey1; 09-04-2008 at 02:11 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2008, 04:25 PM   #582
Webkinz :)

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 3! Your Webkinz Can be a star and win amazing prizes!

UGH! I haven't tried yet
geros9 is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 06:15 PM   #583
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by volleyuup
Hi, texasgirl! Wow, I haven't chatted with anybody on WI for awhile! How are you doing? I still can't believe that we had a huge argument and finally became friends! LOL!
I'm great. You? Yeah I know....we should try to find that thread. xD

I wanna go on vacay but I don't think I could afford it. But I'm gonna read up and see how much the souvineers and stuff cost.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 06:40 PM   #584
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

sorry busy busy days let me check the theme

---------- powerhouse247 added 8 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

back in a lil bit

Last edited by powerhouse247; 09-04-2008 at 06:40 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-04-2008, 08:44 PM   #585
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Vacation is awesome! You can only buy 3 items though at the sovenier shop, I thought you could buy everything, lol. I got an umbrella hat, an inflatable palm tree thingie, and this type of treasure chest. Then I spun the wheel and got another umbrella hat! I bought like a million postcards and "rocked the boat" and won the chocolate's fool's gold! The vacation thing is just awesome! Well back on topic...
Victoriaaaaa! Hurry up! You're going to be late for the photo shoot!
Sorry!! But that pink bow and ballet shoes you told me to wear were just so...I don't know boring! Plus I'm not done fluffing my fur yett...
Ughh! Victoria! You get here this instant! Do you think just because you spend hours on your fur, that means you should be in volleyuup's top 7? Do you know how much of an honor it would be if you were in the top 7?
No! I thought you knew there was more to me than that! Let's face it, I'm adorable, but there's got to be more to a model in the top 7 than just being cute. I happen to be very responsible and get my pictures on time. I try and be creative, instead of some boring outfit like hmm a dress and a matching bow like..*cough kelseey cough cough*. I also prove to others that I may have been a weak model in the past, but I learn from my mistakes and I keep improving. I think this outfit shows it!
Victoria, that's just a pretty outfit you'd wear to show off.
Noo!! Okay, well yes, but that's not all. It proves that I'm not all about matching the bow and shoes to be the same exact color..like you*giggles*. Remember my first picture? I wore a rain hat, rain boots, a rain coat, and the rain pants. See the pattern? I used to be boring and wear an entire outfit...well look at me now! I try and give it a little something extra. It also shows that I'm not going to be a slob when it comes to my work. I may wear my tattered jean when I play football with my brothers, but I want to prove when I get to work, I'm serious. Sure you could wear this on the runway, but you could also wear it to your Aunt Petunia's wedding or your family reunion. I like making my outfits more personal, like something you would wear to events that are important to you. And when I look back at this dress in my closet, I can think of all the memories behind it, and everything I wore it to. With an outfit so amazing, it's difficult to forget. And everyone else could do that too!
Wow, Victoria, I never thought of it that way.
Okay, my fur is fluffed, but what will I say to volleyuup about why I should be in the top 7?
Victoria, you just told me why you wanted to be in the top 7!!
Oh, good point! I should do that!
Click the image to open in full size.
Ughh. Okay, long story short, Victoria is more than some fluffy fur and pretty outfits. Her outfits mean more to her than that. And thank you volleyuup for the new kinzstyle dress.
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 08:49 PM   #586
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

You are welcome! She looks great in it!

We still need Marsh Mellow's explanation, Cracker Jack's explanation and outfit, and Iceberg's explanation and outfit. Come on everyone!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 09-05-2008, 06:25 AM   #587

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

Did I post? Because I think you need me too
geros9 is offline Female
Old 09-05-2008, 06:28 AM   #588
soccerboy7

Raccoon999 will become famous soon enough

I Think I Should Be In Top 7 Because Last Year In Season 2 Marsh mellow Made It To Top 7 And Then 3 More Rounds Top 4 And He Went Home And I Think He Is The Only Boy And He Want To Give It Another Shot!
Old 09-05-2008, 06:30 AM   #589

I am putting something, so if I have already posted, use the new one.
geros9 is offline Female
Old 09-05-2008, 11:34 AM   #590
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Yeah, Snowball, I'm sorry but I need you too. Explanation and pic, everything. Thanks Marsh Mellow.
volleyuup is offline Female
Closed

Tags
best contest ever!, cocoa and sponge!, hope we win! :), icebergs in again!, mm 7th place......., sea pandas are real!!!, top 4!!