Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2008, 07:33 AM   #551
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 3! Your Webkinz Can be a star and win amazing prizes!

You need to say why that should get you in the top 7 though.
volleyuup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2008, 01:46 PM   #552
cheryl75
Webkinz :)

dighton99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 3! Your Webkinz Can be a star and win amazing prizes!

I think I should make it to the top 7 because I have a passion for fashin! Every photo shoot, every outfit was clearly thought out before I start posing for the photo shoot. Embracing the character and portraying a unique style that suit me & the client. Also never being late with my photos & making me or my agency look bad. I am your WW next top model!

I choose this oufit because it's the latest in kinzstyle fashin with the pants, top & shoes. I choose the glasses & the hat to give it that rock edge look!

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by dighton99; 09-02-2008 at 04:47 PM..
dighton99 is offline Female
Old 09-02-2008, 03:17 PM   #553

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

So I choose my two favorite outfits from this challenge?
geros9 is offline Female
Old 09-02-2008, 03:48 PM   #554
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Exclamation Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 3! Your Webkinz Can be a star and win amazing prizes!

Yep, that's correct, Geros!

---------- volleyuup added 1 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by dighton99
I think I should make it to the top 7 because I have a passion for fashin! Every photo shoot, every outfit was clearly thought out before I start posing for the photo shoot. Embracing the character and portraying a unique style that suit me & the client. Also never being late with my photos & making me or my agency look bad. I am your WW next top model!

Thanks for the entry but I need you to exlpain why you picked this outfit. Thanks!

Last edited by volleyuup; 09-02-2008 at 03:48 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-02-2008, 04:20 PM   #555
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Is kinzstyle allowed for everyone?
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 09-02-2008, 04:28 PM   #556
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Okay, we're working on it! No Kinzstyle for us, right?
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 09-02-2008, 04:28 PM   #557
Goofball
Gift Guru

Yes, everyone can use kinzstyle.

---------- volleyuup added 0 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

Sponge, you may use kinzstyle.

Last edited by volleyuup; 09-02-2008 at 04:28 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-02-2008, 04:49 PM   #558
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Okay, thanks! Over to Cocoa!

I chose this outfit because it's cute, it's trendy and it totally says "Cocoa!" It's a cute jacket with some trendy skirt .. and who could forget accessories? Some flip flops, some awesome glasses and a hair clip to top it all off! Who could go wrong with this outfit! Also, I think we should get into the Top 7 because we're always on time, never late, we try our best and we take every round and think about how we can make our outfit shine and how we can do our best. Thanks!

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 09-02-2008, 05:25 PM   #559
3OH!3

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

I'll try to get my entry in today! Today is my mom's birthday though so I can't be sure of the computer time I'll get, we still have her surprise [Shhhh!] partay! then tomorrow is my half birthday lol! Then on 9/11 is that tragic accident...Well when I was really little, I only have a vague memory of it, We went to New York for my moms birthday...we stayed from 9/3 to 9/13...well we were supposed too. I remember taking a picture in front of the towers an hour before the planes hit. We were really far away, thank God for that, but still, I turned around to look at the towers and I said "Mommie, that plane is going to SMASH!" and my moms like "don't be silly Lora, it's going to be fine!" but I kept on watching it. I remember closing my eyes when the plane hit, but there was a loud rumble and yelling people...then I made my mom turn around again and I said "See Mommie, I was right...the plane went BOOM!" and we got out of there as fast as we could! I still have that picture of me near the towers an hour before they hit...it's on my desk right now =] I always get emotional on September 11th, because my friend [the friend we were visiting in NY] her dad was in the tower when they hit, but he was only on the like 3rd story or something so he got out, but he still has scars. Whoa I got off topic =[ Sorta wanted to share that with you guys!
halfinger13 is offline Female
Old 09-02-2008, 06:06 PM   #560
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Wow. I was watching blues clues and threw a fit cuz my mom wanted to watch the news. xD
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
best contest ever!, cocoa and sponge!, hope we win! :), icebergs in again!, mm 7th place......., sea pandas are real!!!, top 4!!