Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2008, 11:29 AM   #531
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 3! Your Webkinz Can be a star and win amazing prizes!

I will PM them if you want
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2008, 11:54 AM   #532
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 3! Your Webkinz Can be a star and win amazing prizes!

Thanks, puppylove! That would be great!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 09-01-2008, 02:44 PM   #533
3OH!3
Webkinz :)

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

Whoops sorry guys! I'm doing the entry right now, don't worry, it WILL be in soon!
halfinger13 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2008, 03:26 PM   #534
soccerboy7

Raccoon999 will become famous soon enough

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-01-2008, 03:31 PM   #535
3OH!3

Hey
Sorry for my late entry =]

Bella comes up to Iceberg:

Everyone's taking a vacation! Do you know what this means? It means, you're taking a long break from Modeling.
:clyde:NOO! I love to model!
You're always busy with modeling! Haven't you ever thought about taking a break? You even missed Ginger's recital last week!
:clyde:Just because I'm busy doesn't mean I have to stop being a model!
If you did stop being a model, what would you be?
:clyde:Have I ever told you my secret?
Stop trying to change the subject!
:clyde:No, I"m serious! My secret is that I love to read!
What does that have to do with anything?
:clydeon't you see Bella? If I wouldn't be a model, I would LOVE to be an author!
Oohh, an author! That's cool! But of course...
:clyde:Of course I'd have to be a fashionable author!

Click the image to open in full size.

:clyde:I usually sit at my computer for hours typing wonderful stories! I have to dress comfy if I'm going to sit and type =] But once you publish a great story, you'll be really busy going back and forth to meetings, book signings, events...etc. etc.! I would wear: White jeans, you can't go wrong with jeans! But plain jeans...too plain! White jeans are a cool twist. Yellow sneakers, because I want all eyes on me! NOO bland black and white sneakers, these are Eye-Catching! I would wear the star shirt...well because I'm a star! I love bows, as you all should know, but the blue bow will soften the outfit up a little! Perfect for sitting around, thinking hard, going to meet fans and much more!
Cool! So how many books have you publised?
:clyde:Well...you're right...I"m too busy with modeling to write!
So you WILL take a break, right?
:clyde:NOPE! I said I was busy...I didn't say that I hated it! It's fun and I love it! I'm staying here no matter what!
Okay, so you can stay here, while the whole family goes to Hawaii for some beach fun...
Old 09-01-2008, 03:37 PM   #536
soccerboy7

Raccoon999 will become famous soon enough

Time To Get oF NO.
Judging Time Yes!
Old 09-01-2008, 04:05 PM   #537
3OH!3

Volleyuup!! We can't wait for judging =] I might be gone for the rest of the day...still not sure...
Old 09-01-2008, 06:50 PM   #538
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Judging is now!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 09-01-2008, 06:57 PM   #539
3OH!3

Awesomee!! Good luck to all =]
Old 09-01-2008, 07:23 PM   #540
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Cool can't wait! Good luck everyone!
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
best contest ever!, cocoa and sponge!, hope we win! :), icebergs in again!, mm 7th place......., sea pandas are real!!!, top 4!!