Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2008, 01:05 PM   #511
3OH!3
Webkinz :)

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 3! Your Webkinz Can be a star and win amazing prizes!

Okay good morning =] Yep I like just woke up. I'm on webkinz right now...I hope I'll get my entry in today!
halfinger13 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-30-2008, 10:00 PM   #512
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 3! Your Webkinz Can be a star and win amazing prizes!

Okay, I'll try and post tomorrow if that's okay! Been really busy lately, sorry!!!

---------- OMGitzkelseey1 added 22 Minutes and 18 Seconds later ----------

Okay, I can post it now!
So...Victoria. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to be a model of course!
What if you weren't a model?
Why wouldn't I be a model?? Are you saying I'm not going to be a model?
No, of course not! But...what would be your 2nd choice?
When I grow up, I want to be famous, I want to be a star, I want to be in movies...*trails off singing the pus sycat doll song*
Victoria, this is serious! Didn't you say in season 2 that you wanted to be a lifeguard?
I thought about that...but then I realized that my fur might get wet. I want to be a fashion police!
Ummm Victoria, there's no such thing. You can't make money by insulting people's outfits
Fine...I guess I could be an ordinary police officer. Wait, what kind of outfit would they wear?
Click the image to open in full size.
Ewwww....I would wear that?
Yuppp. I need you to grab a police uniform, some baggy jeans, some dark shades, a black belt, and old sneakers for me to take a modeling picture of you.
Umm, I don't think so. Let me give the outfit a little "makeover"
Uh oh, this can't be good.
Click the image to open in full size.
See? Instead of a police jacket...a mod jacket! Instead of baggy jeans, cuffed jeans! Instead of a police hat, a funky hat! Instead of dark shades, hollywood sunglasses! And then a black belt and some trendy sneakers! I look police-y don't I?
Ughhh, okay Victoria.

Last edited by OMGitzkelseey1; 08-30-2008 at 10:02 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 08-30-2008, 10:36 PM   #513
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Thanks again for the entry! We need Iceberg and Marsh Mellow's now.
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 08-31-2008, 12:33 AM   #514
3OH!3

Okay today was the carnival and I just got home, so I promise tomorrow! I keep putting this off, but still: I am COMPLETELY scared of roller coasters and rides....I refuse to go on that little kiddy dragon ride...well we had a carnival today and I went with my friends. They SOMEHOW convinced me to go on the Himalaya, the ride that spins around and around really fast...you can look it up. So I went on and I was scared so bad but I thought it was fun. Then, I watched them go on this ride called the Freak Out! It's soo scary! YOu can look it up...so its like four seats in a square and they rotate around and spin, while its swinging like a pendulam...its goes like seventy five feet in the air WHILE rotating! It looks soo scary! My friends like it, and by some reason, I DONT KNOW HOWW!!! They all convinced me to go on...so i choose a middle seat to not get soo like tossed around...IT. WAS. SCARY!! OME i'm really surprised I went on it...I'm scared of the MERRY GO ROUND!! But, there I swang seventy feet in the air, screaming like crazy and shutting my eyes. Only once I opened my eyes and i was soo high I stopped screaming for a second and said "Wow, we're high" very normally, then went back to screaming. For a girl thats scared of the Ferris Wheel, I"m very proud =]
Old 08-31-2008, 10:25 AM   #515
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

halfinger, I'm proud. That's amazing! I bet that was scary...

I can do roller coasters and stuff but not the HUGE stuff...other than that, I'm good on any rides.
Old 08-31-2008, 11:31 AM   #516
3OH!3

Thanks =] I have to leave for a barbeque, but we'll be back around seven!
Old 08-31-2008, 12:13 PM   #517
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

I don't like roller coasters either! I went on the blue streak at Cedar Point and HATED it! That's like the smallest ride there. So yeah, I'm so proud of youu, LOL! But I've been on the himalaya and I LOVE that one. There's one called the Alpine Bobs that's like it but more fun!! And I'm not a fan of the ferris wheel either...in fact I get dizzy on an elevator.
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 08-31-2008, 12:26 PM   #518
Goofball
Gift Guru

Speaking of elevators, I went on a ride at Disney World called the Haunted Hotel where you're in an elevator when a flash of lightning strikes and the elevator goes flying down! It's really scary and very breath taking but my family forced me on and I liked it! It was just really scary!
Old 08-31-2008, 12:54 PM   #519
cheryl75

dighton99 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm taking my family in Jan. I hope it's not busy? Ican't wait to go. Haven't been in almost 9yrs. That's way too much time that went by without going! I use to go every other year growning up! I haven't even got to ride the haunted hotel. It's one of my 1st rides I want to go on at MGM. Now, if I can decide where to stay? Volley, what tim eof year did you go & was it busy?
dighton99 is offline Female
Old 08-31-2008, 01:18 PM   #520
Goofball
Gift Guru

I went in January! LOL! It was busy the first few days because we went 3 days after the new year but then, by the 4th of January, it wasn't busy at all. Too bad that we left that day! At least we went on rides all day that day and then, came home!
Closed

Tags
best contest ever!, cocoa and sponge!, hope we win! :), icebergs in again!, mm 7th place......., sea pandas are real!!!, top 4!!