Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2008, 09:57 AM   #421
cheryl75
Webkinz :)

dighton99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 3! Your Webkinz Can be a star and win amazing prizes!

Here is Puppy Loves entry!
Ever since I can remember, there has been only 1 Disney character that has stood out for me. "Pluto"! Mans best friend! He is best friend to the head of all Disney characters, Mickey Mouse. He has always been a loyal companion & has been there since the beginning. For me, he is the cutest of any of the disney characters & is the only main dog! (Well, we still really don't know what Goofy is yet? LOL) He doesn't say a word, but still he lets you know how happy he is to be apart of the disney family. He will always cheer you up & put a smile on your face. He is a simple dog with simple goals. To make you happy! That's why I use him as my siggy!
dighton99 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2008, 10:26 AM   #422
3OH!3

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 3! Your Webkinz Can be a star and win amazing prizes!

Awesome job guys! Geros, there are billions of disney movies and characters! Have you ever watched Cinderella? What about all those other princesses like Bella and Aurora, don't forget the Mickey Mouse stuff, you can think of something!
halfinger13 is offline Female
Old 08-24-2008, 10:29 AM   #423
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Hmm I never asked Victoria who her favorite disney character is!
I loveeee disney princesses, but they all seem to be the same. They marry their prince charming and live happily ever after. But they have cute dresses! Haha. My favorite is the Mad Hatter! He's so different and kooky from the rest! I love a character that isn't so serious and likes to have fun! He isn't afraid to be crazyyy! The Mad Hatter has a whimsical style and personality. It's no average tea party with the Mad Hatter! His nonsense is sometimes needed when you're stressed or need a break from your more boring, average, and serious life. You tell me, "why is a raven like a writing desk"?? Hmmm.....

LOL Victoria I love the mad hatter too!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 08-24-2008, 10:31 AM   #424
3OH!3

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

Nice job! I haven't seen Alice in Wonderland yet, but I have read the book!
halfinger13 is offline Female
Old 08-24-2008, 10:44 AM   #425
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

my favorite disney character by Betty

*I am posting this from the quick reply box on the front page, so sorry if I have the same as somebody else*

My favorite disney character would have to be Cinderella, because I can relate to her story. When I was first adopted, I was the 4th pet on Tex's account. Cola and Barney and Lucy were mean to me. They teased me and made me clean their rooms, and Tex never knew. Then, it continued, until Peanut was adopted. He was nice to me, and made all the other pets be nice too. Turns out they were jealous because Tex entered me in contests and such, and they didn't know what their calling was. Now, Peanut and I are happily married, and all the other webkinz are nice to me.

~Betty~
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 08-24-2008, 10:48 AM   #426
ilovepink509

Thank you! I've read the book, seen the movie, and been in the play! I love the disney version the best though, the other version is sort of weird! But it's still cool though! Your entry is great too, I love pirates of the carribbean!

---------- OMGitzkelseey1 added 1 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

Aww Betty that's a cute story!

Last edited by OMGitzkelseey1; 08-24-2008 at 10:48 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-24-2008, 11:38 AM   #427

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

Well I have seen the play pocahauntas. I can't stand movies

My favorite disney character is Pocahauntas. I like how she cares about animals and nature. I also like her song colors of the wind. It is really cool how she can communicate with animals, and how she saved John Smith. My favorite part of the play was how well the animals listened to her. Even the skunk cooperated.

This is really the best I can do. I really can't stand movies, so I used a play for the character. Tell me if you want me to redo it, and I will try to sit and watch a disney movie
geros9 is offline Female
Old 08-24-2008, 12:54 PM   #428
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Thanks for naming us winner! But, if we are still in next round, can we use Kinzstyle next round because there are no pics this round? LMK but, over to Cocoa!

My favorite Disney character is Minnie Mouse! She is so loving, caring and she is SO nice! You never see her being mean to anyone! Minnie is also very trendy! She wears a Polka Dot dress with high heels and a bow to top it all off. That is so very fashionable! She also knows the right thing to do all the time! Well, I hope you like Minnie too!
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 08-24-2008, 04:26 PM   #429
ilovepink509

aww I love Minnie too, I lovedd her when I was little. I still have that Minnie costume when I was 2.

---------- OMGitzkelseey1 added 196 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

How many people left?

Last edited by OMGitzkelseey1; 08-24-2008 at 04:26 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-24-2008, 05:30 PM   #430
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by sp0ngeb0br0cksny
Thanks for naming us winner! But, if we are still in next round, can we use Kinzstyle next round because there are no pics this round? LMK but, over to Cocoa!

My favorite Disney character is Minnie Mouse! She is so loving, caring and she is SO nice! You never see her being mean to anyone! Minnie is also very trendy! She wears a Polka Dot dress with high heels and a bow to top it all off. That is so very fashionable! She also knows the right thing to do all the time! Well, I hope you like Minnie too!
You get to use kinzstyle for the photoshoot!

---------- volleyuup added 0 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

Wow! We just need Kotten Kandy now!

Last edited by volleyuup; 08-24-2008 at 05:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
volleyuup is offline Female
Closed

Tags
best contest ever!, cocoa and sponge!, hope we win! :), icebergs in again!, mm 7th place......., sea pandas are real!!!, top 4!!