Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2008, 08:06 PM   #401
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 3! Your Webkinz Can be a star and win amazing prizes!

Only 55 minutes until judging! Anyways, I checked out your shop, texas. It's great!
volleyuup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-23-2008, 08:09 PM   #402
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 3! Your Webkinz Can be a star and win amazing prizes!

Aw Thanks volley! At least SOMEBODY thinks so.... You made my da- er night! xD It took forever trying to find a site that I haven't seen people use often...

---------- TexasGirl8 added 0 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

And then I have quark and photoshop. I hope people see it soon!

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 08-23-2008 at 08:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 08-23-2008, 08:59 PM   #403
3OH!3
Webkinz :)

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

I need something! Do you do collages? I'll stop by the shop texasgirl...

---------- halfinger13 added 32 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

Texas, I posted on the shop again =] Isn't judging like in a minute?

Last edited by halfinger13; 08-23-2008 at 08:59 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
halfinger13 is offline Female
Old 08-23-2008, 09:10 PM   #404
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Welcome to pannel, everyone again! I had to judge again alone this week but I will be PMing the other judges so this won't happen again. Before I start, I have to say that this was the best week ever so far! Everyone did really well in the photoshoot but someone still has to go...

Now, just a reminder. We won't show EVALZ until Top 7 so we'll get straight to the order!

The Winner of the photoshoot and who I thought did the best this week was...

Cocoa! Congrats! You were so creative! You are the only one who may use kinzstyle next round!

The next name is...

:clyde:Iceberg! Very creative and you are stepping up your game! Good job!

The third name is...

Betty! You were a cheerleader! Congrats!

The next name is...

Puppy Love! Another great outfit! Great job!

The fifth name is...

Victoria! Cute outfit! Just make sure that her head is warm!

The next name is...

:rbt:Snowball! Good job!

The 7th name is...

:samoyed: Marsh Mellow! Congrats!

The 8th Name is...

Cracker Jack!

Our Bottom Two:

Kotten Kandy
and
Lizzie

Both of you didn't submit challenge entries nor photos for the photoshoot. I think that both of you aren't as comitted as some other people in this competition. But I am giving one of you one last chance to make it up to me and that's...

:ppony:Kotten Kandy

You have amazing personality so we're giving you another chance.

Bye Lizzie and thanks for being here!

Next Challenge will be posted in a minute!

---------- volleyuup added 3 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

It's Top 9 so make sure to work it to mark your place in the top 7 soon! Anyways, time for a challenge! All that you have to do is to say who your favorite disney character is (your pet's fav Disney Character) and why. Because this week is all about interepation (excuse my spelling yet again!). You need to have a paragraph on why. Good luck and see you soon!

BTW- Betty and Victoria, PM me about your prizes. Thanks!

Last edited by volleyuup; 08-23-2008 at 09:10 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-23-2008, 09:12 PM   #405
3OH!3

Yay! Thanks! Sorry to see you go Lizzie! I've seen you in other contests and you have great potential...if you get your photos in on time =]

---------- halfinger13 added 1 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

Allright so no photos this week? We have to write a paragraph about our [pets] fave Disney Characters...double checking! I'll get started!

Last edited by halfinger13; 08-23-2008 at 09:12 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-23-2008, 09:13 PM   #406
Goofball
Gift Guru

Well...no photos for the challenge! We'll still have a photoshoot. But yes, write a paragraph on your favorite disney character and why.
Old 08-23-2008, 09:23 PM   #407
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Mmmkay well I haven't watched diney channel in like ever so i have to use google
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 08-23-2008, 09:25 PM   #408
Goofball
Gift Guru

No, disney characters from the movies! Don't do disney channel stars!
Old 08-23-2008, 09:27 PM   #409
3OH!3

Okay, you hear the word "Disney". What comes to mind? To many, they think of Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty, Snow white and Bella. Not Iceberg! We think of Captian Jack! Pirates of the Carribean is a wonderful Disney Movie, but it stilll doesn't associate with "Disney" as much as princesses do. I mean, what's not to love? Captian Jack is a quirky pirate who just always runs into trouble, from Cannibalistic wild humans to Davy Jones! Along with him, he sails with his two trusty pirates who always save him...well sometimes =] So forget the usual Princes, dresses and kingdoms...think more Ships, adventure and a cute pirate =]

:clyde: -Iceberg

---------- halfinger13 added 1 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

I hope you meant just Disney character in general. I don't watch Disney Channel and I can't stand Hannah or Selena or Demi or the Jo Bros or whatever is on that channel =]

Last edited by halfinger13; 08-23-2008 at 09:27 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-23-2008, 09:28 PM   #410
Goofball
Gift Guru

Oh, I meant for Victoria and Iceberg to PM me about their challenge prizes.

---------- volleyuup added 0 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

No, I meant Disney characters from movies. I also meant for Iceberg and Victoria to PM me about their challenge prizes.

Last edited by volleyuup; 08-23-2008 at 09:28 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Tags
best contest ever!, cocoa and sponge!, hope we win! :), icebergs in again!, mm 7th place......., sea pandas are real!!!, top 4!!