Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2008, 07:17 AM   #311
soccerboy7
Webkinz :)

Raccoon999 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 3! Your Webkinz Can be a star and win amazing prizes!

ok thanks for letting us know!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2008, 02:51 PM   #312
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 3! Your Webkinz Can be a star and win amazing prizes!

Aww feel better volleyuup. =[ Yeahh I understand I'll probably be not on so much when school starts too! In early September, lol I feel bad for all of you starting already!!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 08-15-2008, 07:08 AM   #313
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Everyone, welcome to pannel. This week was all about standing out! Now, remember that we can't show evalz until the top 7. So, this week, let's get started with the order!

The Winner of the Week and the only one who may use kinzstyle next week is...

LOVE PUPPY! Congrats!

The Second name that I am going to call is...

Snowball!

The next name is...

Victoria!

Betty, come on up here! You're safe too!

The next name that I am going to call is...

Iceberg!

Marsh Mellow, come on up here! You are also safe!

Lizzie and Cocoa, please come over here. You two are safe.

Our Bottom 3 not 2:

Tango:snake:
Kotten Kandy:ppony:
Cracker Jack

Each of you stand here for very different reasons. Tango, you are in front of us because you don't have a pic in this week even after we contacted you several times. A lot of us are busy but you have to be comitted. Kotten Kandy, you are there because we love your personality! But your photos don't show that. Cracker Jack, you are there because you are like Kotten Kandy. You have a personality but your photos don't resemble that.

So, who's staying in and will be in our top 11?

:ppony:Are safe! Congrats!

Next round and theme will be posted later!

---------- volleyuup added 11 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

This round's challenge is actually kind of fun and you don't have to take a pic! This week, every model must tell me, in a paragraph, how you stay healthy. Later this week, each of you will have a lesson through PMing or on the thread about this week's subject. Good luck and have a great time!

Last edited by volleyuup; 08-15-2008 at 07:08 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 08-15-2008, 07:24 AM   #314
soccerboy7

Raccoon999 will become famous soon enough

ok great i will get to work thanks for letting marsh mellow stay!

---------- Raccoon999 added 4 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

How I Stay Healthy!

By Marsh Mellow!

I Stay Healthy By Eating Fruits And Vedgatbles and going for walks every 6 hours of the day i also when i eat my snack i look at the label and see the calarios if its over 200 i put i back and get a different snack and i run the tredmil every once in a while and playing with my freinds like football that really helps me and i loce eating apples i have one every second LOL! there just so good well thats how i stay healthy

Marsh Mellow :samoyed:

Btw there are no period because i dont know how! says mm

Last edited by Raccoon999; 08-15-2008 at 07:24 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-15-2008, 08:25 AM   #315
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by volleyuup
Sorry for not posting results again! I got sick...again. With a cold this time. Because of my school, I can't post the results right now but I will post them before I go to bed (my aunt and I are shopping all afternoon for school). I'm sorry and thanks for understanding!
Aw, that's no fun! I had a cold yesterday and day before but I am pretty much better ow, although, I think it might have been allergies...oh who cares? LOL!

≈≈HOW I STAY HEALTHY≈≈

By Betty!

Me being a model, Tex makes sure that me- and all the members of the family are healthy! Every day she dresses us in our work out clothes:Click the image to open in full size.
Here are mine!
and takes us to the club house to exersize in the exersize room! It's un because we can stay fit and have fun. But when the club house ISN'T working, we use our very own treadmil and take turns. When it's sunny, we swim outside, and play out in the back yard. I eat healthy foods, but the lil kinz just want to eat cookies all day long, so we make vegie dip, fruit salad, and fruit drinks so our healthy foods don't taste so blech. I keep my brain healthy by doing quizzys once a day at the least and going to the KA academy often. We take baths twice a day to stay squeaky clean and go to dr. quacks for check ups every once and a while. We also make sure we get 9 hours of sleep each day.

I hope you liked my entry!

Betty

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 08-15-2008 at 01:58 PM..
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 08-15-2008, 12:37 PM   #316
cheryl75

dighton99 is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG! I'm the winner! AWESOME! I never won any round before. Thanks!

Puppy Love is a health nut! He loves working out in the clubhouse in the excerise room. You may have seen him there. Or, he's working his brain out playing checkers in the game room. All so he can do his best & be all he can be in the Kinzville Academy! He needs his body & mind to stay in shape, so he can "make the grade" & mentor lil kinz that are just starting out. Puppy love mostly eats organic food grown from his garden. To keep a balance of veggies & fruits, he love eating a sweet treat that he cooked up in his kitchen for him & the rest of the family. He also loves , brushing his teeth & taking long bubble baths @ night to get ready for the next day!
dighton99 is offline Female
Old 08-15-2008, 01:49 PM   #317
3OH!3

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

This is definetly an unexpected challenge =] Hold on..Are we saying how WE stay healthy or how our WEBKINZ stay healthy, or how to just stay healthy overall?
halfinger13 is offline Female
Old 08-15-2008, 02:51 PM   #318

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

One way I stay healthy is by eating healthy food from the w-shop. My mommy loves to buy healthy food because it is good for me, and it is low kinzcash. Occasionally I go to the excersize room to work out, but usually I just swim in my pool, run on my treadmill, or jump on my trampoline. I love to take baths and wash my face, which keeps me nice and clean. I love to stay fit and healthy!
geros9 is offline Female
Old 08-15-2008, 04:07 PM   #319
3OH!3

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

How I stay in my tip top shape!!

:clyde: by Me!! Iceberg!

Allright, everyone knows that I love track! It's a fun way to stay exercised and become stronger. Every day, I run on the treadmill in the Exercise Room. There are a bunch of different treadmills! I love using the horse's and the pink pony's one, their really bright! The golden retriever one is strange for me..I don't wanna run after a bone =[ Either way, I usually do that in the morning to wake me up after refreshing sleep. Sleeping makes me healthy and awake for the next busy day of modeling. Haflinger says that, no matter how much I want to read at night, I have to sleep to regain energy, like putting myself on charge. I try to ride my scooter or walk everywhere, usually to the W Shop to pick up some fruit or vegetables...something you may not know about my whole family, we're ALL vegetarians! Haflinger refuses to buy us meat, but she gives an exception for Jazzz, my bulldog brother. He likes sausages, but won't eat any other meat. I think it's healthy, because instead, we eat a lot of different fruits and vegetables to gain protien. Did you know, I tried Dragonfruit yesterday! It was very good. I usually get my exercise with my job [modeling] or just walking/running. I love shopping for clothes, but I do that at the end of the day as a reward. I wake up the earliest and go wake up all my brothers and sisters. I love visiting the Spa Room to relax sometimes. It keeps me stess-free, and stress is never healthy. Not only do you have to exercise or eat healthy to be healthy, I love being MENTALLY healthy too! I always love to read...I own all the books in the W Shop! Haflinger loves to read too, and she always reads us a bedtime story =] She says that reading is exercising your mind, opening up a new world and making your own movie in your head. I challenge my brother Exocitix to a game every once in a while. I love to race Jynn, my panda sister. She's one of the fastest panda's ever! My best friend/sister, Ginger the Alley Cat, loves to take a stroll through the city's park. Usually, for dinner, we like to go to the resteraunts we have in our house. Last night, we went to Subway. Tonight, we might go to the Diner or the Western Eating House that Haflinger just bought...it's all western decorated! If we ever catch a random virus or cold, or just don't feel good, it's a stop at Dr. Quacks for us! He's a nice doctor, even though Mistique the Pink Pony gets a little scared of shots. He keeps us in tip top shape too! The medicine doesn't taste half bad, and makes us feel better if we have a sore throat or a temperature. We always brush our teeth and wash our paws in the bathrooms. I love the girls bathroom, it's all orange. I don't know how the boys bathroom looks like, but I dont care =] I like to brush my fur, it makes me feel all sparkly! Staying healthy is easy, you need to stay healthy! It can also be a lot of fun =]

-Love,
Iceberg :clyde:

Last edited by halfinger13; 08-15-2008 at 04:10 PM..
halfinger13 is offline Female
Old 08-15-2008, 06:40 PM   #320
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

We need just 5 more entries!
volleyuup is offline Female
Closed

Tags
best contest ever!, cocoa and sponge!, hope we win! :), icebergs in again!, mm 7th place......., sea pandas are real!!!, top 4!!