Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2008, 10:38 PM   #251
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 3! Your Webkinz Can be a star and win amazing prizes!

View Post Originally Posted by TexasGirl8
I am double digits as well....oh and we found carvings on my apple tree! And a name on teh floor of my garage!
Why? A dead body, vintage junk worth a billion dollars, old letters...could be in there! LOL I am a curious person. Ugh I think there's a ghost in my attic. We were up there looking around and we heard humming and it wasn't either of us.....and our flashlight went out so we ran away screaming LOL. Now he won't open it because my cats might get inside and I'm like

NOOOOO! WE CAN SHUT THE CLOSET DOOR AND PUT A BASKET IN FRONT OF IT!! PULEEZ! Oooh carmel ice cream.....be right back.
LOL! I had Vanilla Ice Cream! loL!
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2008, 11:30 PM   #252
3OH!3
Webkinz :)

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 3! Your Webkinz Can be a star and win amazing prizes!

View Post Originally Posted by OMGitzkelseey1
I'm scared of spiders and octopus in my food! I'm not scared of thunder or heights, but I'm scared of roller coasters! I was the only one who screamed on the iron dragon! LOL. I'm double digits too. I don't like wasps but I don't really scream at it(unless I'm stung)!
Are you kidding me, I LOVE octopus and calamari [squid]! I love seafood. I'm scared of storms and natural disasters and heights and roller coasters and spiders and ghosts and wasps because I have a deathly allergy. I'm really tireed and I"ll enter tomorrow!
halfinger13 is offline Female
Old 08-09-2008, 12:40 AM   #253
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

I'm scared of roller coasters and some times heights...and tornados...
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 08-09-2008, 07:50 AM   #254
soccerboy7

Raccoon999 will become famous soon enough

Click the image to open in full size.

Butteball - Lil Black Lab
Marsh Mellow - Samoyed
Brooke - American Cocker Spaniel
Buttons - Deer
Chelsea - Lioness
Old 08-09-2008, 08:15 AM   #255
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Thank you! Keep posting!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 08-09-2008, 11:09 AM   #256
3OH!3

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

I'm catching up on all my contests today, so the theme is still modeling with the family, right? Okayy, I'll post soon. But I have to go to the mall soon - BACK TO SCHOOL CLOTHES SHOPPING =]]] yay!
halfinger13 is offline Female
Old 08-09-2008, 11:09 AM   #257
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by halfinger13
Are you kidding me, I LOVE octopus and calamari [squid]! I love seafood. I'm scared of storms and natural disasters and heights and roller coasters and spiders and ghosts and wasps because I have a deathly allergy. I'm really tireed and I"ll enter tomorrow!
For some reason I don't mind squid as long as they are in small pieces. I like almost all seafood, I love shark fin soup and some soup with fish stomach lining, but something about seeing the tentacles it scares me and I don't give it a chance to taste it! LOL. If I see a wasp, I wave it away but I'll scream if I get stung!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 08-09-2008, 12:39 PM   #258

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

I keep kkosher, so I can't even have most seafood!
geros9 is offline Female
Old 08-09-2008, 02:01 PM   #259
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

I am working on my entry. I have very limited KC due to a hacker, so that's why I have been taking so long.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 08-09-2008, 03:06 PM   #260
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Oh, no! TexasGirl, that's awful!
volleyuup is offline Female
Closed

Tags
best contest ever!, cocoa and sponge!, hope we win! :), icebergs in again!, mm 7th place......., sea pandas are real!!!, top 4!!