Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2008, 08:29 PM   #201
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 3! Your Webkinz Can be a star and win amazing prizes!

I don't get contacts until I clean my room, it's supposed to show that you have responsibility to handle them or something. So in other words, that means never! LOL. Actually I have to get my braces off first, then I can clean my room and get contacts. I got braces late because I thought if I kept waiting, that they would forget about it! Haha, that wasn't a smart choice! I think I get them off in 2 weeks though. Ughhh. My glasses are purple! It makes me look very intelligent! LOL. Anyways, can't wait for judging!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2008, 09:20 PM   #202
3OH!3
Webkinz :)

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 3! Your Webkinz Can be a star and win amazing prizes!

Nice! I got my braces 2 years ago in december, so It was really only 1 year and 1 month. I can't wait to get them off! One of my guy friends, Zach, got his braces off and all the girls thought he was soo cute but he's still my buddy!
halfinger13 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 09:21 PM   #203
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Hehe! I have a guy friend named Zach! But I have a crush on him...

Anyways, I don't have glasses or braces.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 09:23 PM   #204
3OH!3

Really? Wow, what a coincidence! I did have a crush on him, he was my neighbor, but then I got to know him and we are good friends. I think he has a crush on my friend Michelle, well she used to be my friend. Either way, he won't tell me!
Old 08-06-2008, 09:34 PM   #205
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

I have known him for 4 years now, and liked him for all that time...
Old 08-06-2008, 09:45 PM   #206
3OH!3

He went to IH school [won't say the full name of the school] and then I moved to IH school and now we go to TG school together.
Old 08-06-2008, 09:49 PM   #207
Gift Guru

Cool. *sigh* iT is so frustrating because his friends drop hints like "Zach likes somebody...It could be Grace..or it could very well be anyone else" when I am sitting right accross from them
Old 08-06-2008, 09:52 PM   #208
3OH!3

Haha, the Zach I know isn't the smartest crayon in the box. He's smart, but he acts REALLY funny, he's the class clown. I tried to tell him too but I got over it =[
Old 08-06-2008, 09:55 PM   #209
Gift Guru

Hehe. My Zach IS one of the sharpest tools in the shed, which I like.
Old 08-06-2008, 10:00 PM   #210
3OH!3

Nice. Well my Zach is in Honors English with me and Intermediate math with me so he's just as smart as mee, but he goofs around a lot =] He's really hilarious! This is really weird...I live in Iliinois....maybe we're from the same town ! lol!
Closed

Tags
best contest ever!, cocoa and sponge!, hope we win! :), icebergs in again!, mm 7th place......., sea pandas are real!!!, top 4!!