Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2008, 09:44 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

doxxiesnow is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 3! Your Webkinz Can be a star and win amazing prizes!

Pet Name Cotton Kandy
Pet Type Pink Pony
Why does your pet want to win My pet just wants to have fun
Past Modeling Experiences First Time
Statement I doxxiesnow and Cotton Kandy promise to turn in our pics on time and to be kind to my competitions
Pic I'll post in a sec
doxxiesnow is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2008, 09:47 PM   #12
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 3! Your Webkinz Can be a star and win amazing prizes!

I think that you mean compeitiors!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 08-01-2008, 09:47 PM   #13

View Post Originally Posted by doxxiesnow
Pet Name Cotton Kandy
Pet Type Pink Pony
Why does your pet want to win My pet just wants to have fun
Past Modeling Experiences First Time
Statement I doxxiesnow and Cotton Kandy promise to turn in our pics on time and to be kind to my competitions
Pic I'll post in a sec
ok heres my picClick the image to open in full size.
This is Cotton Kandy's favorite outfit she loves to wear it everywhere
Old 08-01-2008, 09:48 PM   #14
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Pet Name: Cocoa
Pet Type: St. Bernard
Pet Gender: Girl
Why does your pet want to win?: Because St. Bernards are usually not looked at as models. But Cocoa will break the stereotype!
Past Modeling Experience (if you don't have any, just say First time!): Let's see..
ButterCup1994's Season 1, 2, 3 and Fashion War
wikylo's Season 2, 3, 5, 6
Raccoon999's Fashion War
IceBrownie's Season 3
doddldaddl's Season 2 (I think, whichever is going on now)
dazyandoreo!'s Season 3, 4
jet3461's Season 1, 2 (I think)
Mushroom's Season 2, 3, 4
mypetszrock's Season 2
d0gg3ylover's Season 2
and many more..
Statement: I, sp0ngeb0br0cksny and, Cocoa, promise to turn in our pics on time and to be kind to my competitiors!
Pic: (Hold on..)
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 08-01-2008, 09:50 PM   #15

View Post Originally Posted by volleyuup
I think that you mean compeitiors!
whoops sorry I meant compeitiors
Old 08-01-2008, 09:51 PM   #16
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Thanks so much, you guys!

---------- volleyuup added 1 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

We need 14 more entrants!

Last edited by volleyuup; 08-01-2008 at 09:51 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 08-01-2008, 09:55 PM   #17
3OH!3

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

Wow this is filling up fast! Lots of people [LIKE ME!!] can't wait to see who will make the cut! I"ll PM my friends right now...
halfinger13 is offline Female
Old 08-01-2008, 10:04 PM   #18
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Pet Name: Victoria
Pet Type: Pink Poodle

Pet Gender: Female
Why does your pet want to win?: Because she believes she can win this season and this contest is so much fun! She wants to prove that she can do more than other people think she can do!
Past Modeling Experience (if you don't have any, just say First time!): 2nd in your season one, 3rd in your season 2, 1st of buggirl's season one, 3rd in animaluver's season one, in the final 2 of itsestherr, currently in over 10 contests/modeling wars..okay, she's had a lot.
Statement: I, OMGitzkelseey1 and Victoria, promise to turn in our pics on time and to be kind to my competitiors!
Pic: Her absolute favorite is her runway outfit in your season 1. Now she wears it all the time when she's going out or playing "funky princess"(one of her new favorite games of pretend). It brings back great memories of your season 1. Click the image to open in full size.
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 08-01-2008, 10:05 PM   #19
3OH!3

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

I remember that outfit! Great job on it =] Memories of season one lol!
halfinger13 is offline Female
Old 08-01-2008, 10:06 PM   #20
Bailey is
Gifted

buggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond repute

Pet Name:Layla
Pet Type:Lil unicorn

Pet Gender:girl
Why does your pet want to win?: To finally fulfill her dreams of becoming a succesful model
Past Modeling Experience (if you don't have any, just say First time!): Tons.
Statement: I, Buggirl28 and, Layla, promise to turn in our pics on time and to be kind to my competitiors!
Pic: I have to take it...I will post it tomorrow morning.
buggirl28 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
best contest ever!, cocoa and sponge!, hope we win! :), icebergs in again!, mm 7th place......., sea pandas are real!!!, top 4!!