Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2008, 09:59 PM   #791
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 2! Come and be a star! Win up to 10 PSFs! Come and enter today!

Thanks so much, omgitzkelseey! That made my day! Can't wait to see your entry!
volleyuup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2008, 10:04 PM   #792
3OH!3
Webkinz :)

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 2! Come and be a star! Win up to 10 PSFs! Come and enter today!

The third season is going to be exciting! Congrats on making succesfull contests volleyuup! I just have a quick question: Is it Volley Uup or Volley U Up? Just wondering!
halfinger13 is offline Female
Old 08-01-2008, 10:08 PM   #793
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

It's Volley U Up like Get U Up!
Old 08-01-2008, 10:10 PM   #794
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

good question halfinger! I always assumed it was volley uup. Whoops, I almost mistaken volleyuup for puppylove from the avvie of Daisy! Your welcome volleyuup. Oh my goshh 2 seasons just flew by! Did you know these 2 seasons went by faster than the judging of a final 2 in another contest?(LOL it's going by really slow and this contest is going by really fast.)

---------- OMGitzkelseey1 added 0 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by volleyuup
It's Volley U Up like Get U Up!
ohhhhh!!!

Last edited by OMGitzkelseey1; 08-01-2008 at 10:10 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 08-01-2008, 10:10 PM   #795
Goofball
Gift Guru

Whoa! That's amazing, OMGitzkelseey!
Old 08-01-2008, 10:11 PM   #796
3OH!3

Yeah these contests do go really fast! By the way, VolleyUUp, do you like volleyball by any chance?
Old 08-01-2008, 10:12 PM   #797
Goofball
Gift Guru

No, i don't! It hurt so bad when the ball stung my arms and that's how I came up with my username!
Old 08-01-2008, 10:17 PM   #798
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Oh, I thought you loveddd volleyball!! Whoops, I was going to ask, but it sounded kind of silly. LOL. I don't like volleyball either! Sometimes it really does hurt you. And I'm too scared to ever dive for the ball. I don't think it's worth it!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 08-01-2008, 10:47 PM   #799
Goofball
Gift Guru

I agree! I tried a volleyball camp but it hurt so bad that I couldn't go the next time! I feel bad about that but maybe I'll try volleyball again someday. No, dancing is my real pleasure.
Old 08-01-2008, 10:50 PM   #800
3OH!3

View Post Originally Posted by OMGitzkelseey1
Oh, I thought you loveddd volleyball!! Whoops, I was going to ask, but it sounded kind of silly. LOL. I don't like volleyball either! Sometimes it really does hurt you. And I'm too scared to ever dive for the ball. I don't think it's worth it!
Hehe I'm a luver in all sports! I do Dance, Running Track, Horseback Riding, Boxing [YES GIRLS CAN BOX!!] And Ice Skating. Next year in school I'm doing soccer, volley ball, track, Poms [cheerleading] and Cross Country! I love the big marathon we have every year! This year, I won third place out of all the girls in the school!
Closed

Tags
an amazing contest!, heyy heyy good job guys!!, kool contest!!!!