Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2008, 08:59 PM   #761
I Hate Hackers!
Webkinz :)

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 2! Come and be a star! Win up to 10 PSFs! Come and enter today!

I know, me too puppylovee!
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2008, 08:59 PM   #762
Bailey is
Gifted

buggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 2! Come and be a star! Win up to 10 PSFs! Come and enter today!

Shannini: Of course! Want to post the details at my shop and I'll make you one.
Puppylove: I will PM you some good websites to experiment with if you want.
Texasgirl: Thanks! I love your avvie, too! It's cool!
buggirl28 is offline Female
Old 08-01-2008, 08:59 PM   #763
Bring Back WNTM! :|

xShanniniix is on a distinguished road

haha while we wait i just wanted to say congrats to everyone especially the finallists. there will be specials awards too!
xShanniniix is offline Female
Old 08-01-2008, 09:00 PM   #764

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

May I have a few. I went to a school, but sort of didn't get it...
geros9 is offline Female
Old 08-01-2008, 09:01 PM   #765
Bailey is
Gifted

buggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond repute

LOL Buttercup! What a coincidence (sp?)

I know! Like I went to a store today and they had ornaments there and it was soo quiet that I kept like playing the music ornaments LOL. The cash register lady was like staring at me.
Old 08-01-2008, 09:01 PM   #766
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

I cant waitt :] all of these people are heree. Makes me even more excitedd
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 08-01-2008, 09:01 PM   #767
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

Thanks ur awesome buggirl
Oh no I guess I will have to wait to see results before tommorow becuase I gtg
Old 08-01-2008, 09:02 PM   #768
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Welcome to the biggest judging that we have ever had! Let's introduce our judges one last time!

:gr:Dash! He is a boy model who is working to get more boys into modeling!
:rac:Rosie! She is a girl model who kept trying and finally is now one of the most known models on WI!
:acs:and Ginger! The winner of last season and one of the only cocker spainels who was cute but high fashion too!

Now, before we go to who will be an Aconda model, let's give out some other awards!

The Spunkiest Model Award goes to...

Click the image to open in full size.

Victoria!

The award for the most inspiring model goes to...

Marsh Mellow! Congrats to you being the best guy in the competition!

Our award for the most fabulous model goes to...

Betty!

Great job to all of you!

Now, then, it's time to crown a winner. Let's start with what we thought of your outfits.

Ginger judged the everyday outfits!

:gr:I like it but the top just doesn't go with everything else...however, it's still cute!
:acs:I love it but didn't you use this outfit in the contest?

Dash judged your offices!

:gr:I really like how creative it was. I love the part about the interns and you sewing a dress on one of the pets. Splendid!
:acs:Good! I love how you had the make up desks!

And Rosie judged your big night outfits!

:gr:Great choice of outfit! It's perfect for hollywood!
:acs:It's stunning! You look fabulous!

Both of you have done so well and we judges took about 15 minutes to agree on a winner. But we both agree that one of you has researched and really wants this. Liberty, we think that you take amazing pictues and you are stunning! Daisy, we love how you turned into a Cinderella story. You are now a model! So, who's WW's Next Top Model?

Webkinz World's Next Top Model is...

DAISY! YOU ARE AN ACONDA MODEL, WON 10 PSFS, AND GET AN APPEARENCE IN MY SIGGY AND YOU"RE A JUDGE FOR ALL NEXT SEASON! Congrats!

Season 3 will be up in fifteen minutes!

Thanks to everyone for a great season!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 08-01-2008, 09:02 PM   #769
Bailey is
Gifted

Sure Geros.

Yeah, congrats everyone! It is soo awesome how talented you guys are!
Old 08-01-2008, 09:02 PM   #770
Bring Back WNTM! :|

xShanniniix is on a distinguished road

buggirl, could i also have a link to some sites to experiment with making avvies?
xShanniniix is offline Female
Closed

Tags
an amazing contest!, heyy heyy good job guys!!, kool contest!!!!