Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2008, 05:55 PM   #671
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 2! Come and be a star! Win up to 10 PSFs! Come and enter today!

Oh, then ok, then I'm giving him till saturday. I was wondering why he didn't get on.
volleyuup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2008, 05:56 PM   #672
soccerboy7
Webkinz :)

Raccoon999 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 2! Come and be a star! Win up to 10 PSFs! Come and enter today!

yea.................................. i forgot he got groundend
Old 07-30-2008, 06:07 PM   #673
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

Oh I guess we will have to wait then
Old 07-30-2008, 08:57 PM   #674
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

1. What got you into this contest? Umm...I belevie that I got myself into this contest. Actually, it might have been volleyuup. She PMED me and I just thought that it sounded like so much funn! And also I entered season one and thought that I wouldnt stop entering until I won. I also entered because I enter most of my best friends' contest, and volleyuup happens to be one of my bestest friends on webkinz insider :]
2. Which one of the judges is your fav (Dash is orange text, Rosie is green text, and Ginger is purple text and is xShanniixx's pet)? Umm...I would have to say Rosie for many different reasons. First off, she is a fabulous model, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HERR! She does great in every modeling competition. She is very creative with what she models. She is great overall. She likes just about everybody's entry. She is a little strict sometimes though, I like that about her though because I like it when some judges are a little tough because it will only benefit myself and that is one of the reasons why I enjoy doing stuff like thiss :] but all of them are GREATT!
3. What photoshoot do you think that you did the strongest in? Umm...I actually think that I did the best in the favorite outfit round. I think that I did the best in it because it shows who I really am and how creative I am. I think that the first impression is one of the biggest things in modeling. I fell that it shows who you really are and so...thats itt :]
4. What photoshoot do you feel was your weakest? Hmm...I actually think that the last photoshoot would happen to be my worst. I say this because it was very creative but yet I didnt follow directions. Sorry! But, I feel like it can make me stronger, so that is a good thing :]
5. What challenge do you feel was your strongest? I feel that one of my strongest challenges was the candy round because I really liked that outfit and it just showed my creativity. I also think that it was good for me because it was hard for me a little bitt, because I didnt really know what kind of candy to decided on, there are SOO many optionss! LOL :]
6. What challenge do you feel was your weakest? Umm...if I had to pick I would say the harry potter round because I didnt know much about harry and the cast. I do believe that it just made me stronger. I am glad that you have gave these challenges though because it makes us feel like wow, I did okay even though I thought that I didnt :]
7. If you won this competition, what would you do and what would your owner do? Umm...my owner has this large room that all of his models move into if we winn. If I won this would be my first contest that I have one, personally. I would also get to be in the room with my sister, Ebony. We get along real well and I dont get to see her that often because she is always modeling, but if I did win then we would share the same room and we could do modeling together. But overall, it is just what is best for the modeling world and I am ready to be there :]
8. What are some things that you would do if you won to help WI and human beings? I would help people on WI to know that you dont have to be this little barbie doll girl to be a model. It doesnt matter what situation you come from, it is really what is deep down inside. I think that I could help people understand that. Also, I just think that I could help them to know how to work with what they have even if they dont have it all, like some peoplee :]

I would like to personally thank volleyuup and xshanniniix for creating such an awesome contest and sticking with it. I just would also like to thank all of the contestants. EVERYBODY HAS BEEN GREATT :] and I would like to appoligize for typing so much. LOL.
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 07-30-2008, 09:53 PM   #675
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

That's totally ok! I think that judging is going to occur now!

---------- volleyuup added 41 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

Welcome ladies to the second most important judging of the season. This judging will decide who's going to be in the finale! Now, that's so important! Because one of those two finalists will become an Aconda model, win 10 PSFs, and be a fashion icon! Cool, huh? Now, the judges made a desicison and here we go with a very important judging.

EVALZ!

Victoria!- Based on your photos, we felt like you had one good week and then a bad week and then a good week. Usually, models can't really be like that. On the interview, we felt like you rushed through it because on the third question, You said that Pacho was judge. Pacho was not a judge at all this season and we told you that in the question. We felt that this was a little mistake but that you've been making a few little mistakes every week now.

:gr:Daisy!- On your photos, we feel like your photos in the beginning were not good and we didn't think that you would make it this far. But then, you had a wake up call and started to amaze us every week. And that's what this competition is all about. Getting better and becoming a real model. On your interview, we thought that you did really well. You did a nice job expressing yourself!

:acs:Liberty!- It's so nice to see the real you again! It just felt like something was missing but in your interview, you're were the spunky Liberty again! Based on your photos, you have done really well. You've had like one or two bad weeks but who doesn't?

So, there's only room for two finalists....who are they going to be?

The first name that I'm going to call is...

Daisy!:gr:You are going to be in our finale!

We don't have a bottom two this round. Not at all. All of you are amazing models. But only one of you can challenge Daisy in the finale. And that is...

:acs:Liberty, thank goodness you found yourself! You're going to our finale!

I'm so sorry, Victoria! Keep modeling because you are extra ordinary!

The big FINALE Challenges will be posted in just a few minutes!

Last edited by volleyuup; 07-30-2008 at 09:53 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-30-2008, 10:15 PM   #676
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

I cannot believe i missed this seasin! Drat! I will be here next seasaon ready for action!
Old 07-30-2008, 10:35 PM   #677
Goofball
Gift Guru

Thanks wikylo! I'm looking forward to having you! As soon as the winner is annouced, I will start season 3!
Old 07-30-2008, 11:25 PM   #678
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

I will miss all of you!! I will DEFINITELY watch this finale, it's going to be awesome!! You guys are so great and both of you reallllyy deserve to win! Keep modeling and doing what you do! LOL. If there is a poll, it will be VERY difficult to vote on the winner. It will be really hard for me. But I'm really excited to see the finale. And I got to learn a lot from Daisy and Buttercup, and I can tell that they want this more than me. Oh no, I mixed up Dash with Pacho! *gasp* OMG I got eliminated from another contest too this exact day! This may be the day that I feel I am modeling too much maybe. Maybe I gave up? Not exactly sure. But I think you two deserve it more, and I am so excited to see the amazing photos that you will enter in the finale. You better give this your all and amaze me, because that's what I expect from you! But of course you will!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG......the finale!?!?!? Are you serious?? Look at how far we've come!! How fast everything went? You two are really amazing. And you absolutely need to enter season 3, because it won't be the same without you guys.

---------- OMGitzkelseey1 added 1 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

Omg yeah wikylo you totally should have entered this season! Can't wait to see you next season! You should watch the competition, the finale is getting really fierce! LOL

Last edited by OMGitzkelseey1; 07-30-2008 at 11:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 07-30-2008, 11:32 PM   #679
Goofball
Gift Guru

Thanks Victoria and yes, there will be a poll! Assignments coming right up!

---------- volleyuup added 4 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

Welcome, ladies. It's time to work very hard and harder than you ever have in this contest. You each must have a photo for each of these rounds. We will have a poll to help determine a winner but in the end, the judges will be the ones who make the final descision. Now, then, here's what you must model for our fierce finale! And both of you may use kinzstyle!

Outfit #1:
Show us an outfit that shows off your personality.

Outfit #2:
Make an office for you to use if you are an Aconda model.

Outfit #3:
What are you going to wear to our last judging? Think: It's your big night!

Congrats to everyone and remember that in our finale, we will have honorable mentions! Good luck to both of you!

Last edited by volleyuup; 07-30-2008 at 11:32 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-31-2008, 07:02 AM   #680
soccerboy7

Raccoon999 will become famous soon enough

wow........................................... shocking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Closed

Tags
an amazing contest!, heyy heyy good job guys!!, kool contest!!!!