Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2008, 03:52 PM   #631
soccerboy7
Webkinz :)

Raccoon999 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 2! Come and be a star! Win up to 10 PSFs! Come and enter today!

why havent i poped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2008, 03:55 PM   #632
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guide

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 2! Come and be a star! Win up to 10 PSFs! Come and enter today!

I don't know really why. You need to ask yourself that. We didn't see any personality.
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 07-29-2008, 05:57 PM   #633
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

1. What got you into this contest? I have been modeling for awhile. Your first season was soooo much fun, and I made it pretty far. I would never guess that I'd would be 2nd! It showed that I had potential and I know what I'm doing, but I need to stand out more in challenges and bring it up a notch. I want another chance to shine and prove that I have what it takes. The 10 PSFs was a good motivation, but I am loving the experience and watching how I improve after each round.
2. Which one of the judges is your fav (Dash is orange text, Rosie is green text, and Ginger is purple text and is xShanniixx's pet)? Although I do like Rosie, my favorite judge is Ginger, because I got to learn A LOTTTT about her in season one. OMGitzkelseey1 and I got to see more of her style, her personality, and why she loves to model. I would definitely like to get to know the judges more. We don't seem to know you very personally. But all of the judges are fair and know what they are doing. I love Pacho, but haven't felt a connection with him in particular. Sorry Pacho! But Rosie knows what it is like to be a female model, just like me. And congratulations about getting married, by the way!
3. What photoshoot do you think that you did the strongest in? This one was from awhile ago, but it was the candy theme! I was a rainbow lollipop! There were so many people who did really good, and it felt good to win. And I know why I won the challenge too. That was my favorite challenge in this whole contest. Candy is so sweet and fun and it really got me excited and motivated. OMGitzkelseey1 and I went on this "online candy store" thing and looked at all the cool candy. Jellybeans, hershey kisses, skittles, mmm. I do the best when I have fun. I think that's what modeling is about. If you don't enjoy modeling, and aren't commited to what you do, chances are that you will go home. I loveeeed the challenge, it reminds me of the show unwrapped, so I ended up giving it my all and winning that challenge. I won a few other challenges, but I felt like I did best on this one.
4. What photoshoot do you feel was your weakest? Definitely the harry potter challenge. It just...didn't make sense. You can tell when I'm not trying, and I don't think I was really trying. I think I should have. It was kind of all over the place. Because I know what I'm talking about, I think it is fine. Looking back at it, it was not as great as it should be. I probably would have gone home if texasgirl was more confident. A close second would be the dream-career, because the idea was totally unoriginal. You probably don't remember volleyuup, but I was a lifeguard. I said you probably wouldn't remember, because Ginger judged and it did NOT stand out. It was basically a bathingsuit and flip flops. I don't know what got into OMGitzkelseey1(okay I'll take the blame too) but that was an "off" moment for us. But we learn from our mistakes, and that's a good thing.
5. What challenge do you feel was your strongest? Well, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think there were only 2 challenges. There was the book character challenge and the W-cares challenge. The book character challenge was...well it was different. I agree, it was kinda strange. I thought I didn't look great in that outfit, but that is how Madeline dressed and I had to be in character. Even though it was not my favorite outfit to wear in public, it was the assignment, and I won! Sometimes you just have to do what your owner says...as crazy as she is(just kidding kelseey). In the modeling world you don't get everything you want. You get an outfit and have to make it work. Since I did not choose that outfit, I think I did great because I made it look cute! I bet it wouldn't look cute on my brothers and sisters, would it?
6. What challenge do you feel was your weakest? The only other challenge was the W-cares speech, maybe I'm wrong. It was okayyy...but I could of done better. You know OMGitzkelseey1, she says stuff that is not neccessary. Get to the point already! She tends to confuse people blabbing on too much. Plus she can be boring. I think Daisy deserved to win that challenge, because she was more specific and she was more clear for saying what W-cares is all about. I guess kelseey isn't great with speeches. And me? Well, don't look at me, I just said what OMGitzkelseey1 wrote. I can make an outfit look exciting, but I can't make a speech look exciting. Maybe I should have said it changing my voice....
7. If you won this competition, what would you do and what would your owner do? I would try and inspire everyone else and I would tell them that anything is possible. Well, basically everything kelseey1 said in season 1, because it is all true. I used to get rejected at so many contests, but look at me now! I'm a top model! So don't give up! I would also eat those yummy PSFs, because I love to eat! Not all models "diet"! Also I would DEFINITELY be proud of what I did. Maybe brag to my sisters(okay just kidding). I would tell them they would have a good shot at winning too. But this would be proof to them that I'm not just a pretty poodle. I want to be beyond that. I don't think I'm dum b and I don't just rely on being pretty. I don't cry when I break a nail and I don't scream when I get dirty. I'm actually better than a lot of my brothers at football. kelseey1 exaggerates a lot because I'm the most interested in modeling. I'm not fake and I want to show everyone that. I'm a real poodle who just happens to be amazingly cute! I would also stay commited to working at Aconda and do my job right. I would congratulate the 2nd place winner for making it far too. And OMGitzkelseey1? Well, I'm not sure what she would do. I'd guess she scream and jump and down. She did that at another contest. And she kept saying "I won! I won! I won!" It got annoying. She also would be happy for me. She would see that I'm more than pink fluff. And she'd get me to keep the PSFs for awhile. She would work on her speeches and inspire everyone and give advice too. But don't worry I'll teach her how to improve on that.
8. What are some things that you would do if you won to help WI and human beings? Well, I would help human beings and webkinz with advice and encouragement to model and work hard. I would work on confidence, attitude, and personality as well, because believe it or not it counts. I'd hate to see someone get eliminated because they were thinking they were too good, or not good enough, or being boring. I would help judge in WI and I would be responsible. I would do everything on time and help organize everything that needs to be done. I'm actually a pretty organized and punctual poodle.

Last edited by OMGitzkelseey1; 07-29-2008 at 06:09 PM..
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 07-29-2008, 06:12 PM   #634
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guidevolleyuup is a golden guide

Thanks so much, Victoria!

We just need Liberty's and Daisy's!
Old 07-29-2008, 06:13 PM   #635
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Raccoon, we will really miss you. Do nott EVER give up!! Because you have potential and you need to prove that boys can model! You need to add more personality and something different and unique to your outfits! And you will be fine! I bet you'll win a contest in the future if you keep trying to improve

---------- OMGitzkelseey1 added 0 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

Thanks volleyuup! I love this challenge too, so I'm excited about what each person has to say!

Last edited by OMGitzkelseey1; 07-29-2008 at 06:13 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 07-29-2008, 08:41 PM   #636
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Umm, volleyuup, I am a boy. LOL. You said on the judging, "hello ladies." LOL.
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 07-29-2008, 08:42 PM   #637
Goofball
Gift Guru

I was talking to your pets, ButterCup!
Old 07-29-2008, 08:43 PM   #638
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Ohh okay. LOL. I will probably have my entry tomorrow :]
Old 07-29-2008, 08:46 PM   #639
Goofball
Gift Guru

OK. If you got it in the morning, that would be great!
Old 07-29-2008, 08:51 PM   #640
I Hate Hackers!

I dont know when it will be tomorrow, but trust me, I will get it ASAP.
Closed

Tags
an amazing contest!, heyy heyy good job guys!!, kool contest!!!!