Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2008, 10:25 AM   #621
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 2! Come and be a star! Win up to 10 PSFs! Come and enter today!

Cool! When is judging?
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2008, 10:26 AM   #622
soccerboy7
Webkinz :)

Raccoon999 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 2! Come and be a star! Win up to 10 PSFs! Come and enter today!

idk volley isnt on?
Old 07-29-2008, 10:26 AM   #623
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

I hope that judging is soonn :] Volleyuup, I need you to read my siggie
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 07-29-2008, 02:28 PM   #624
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

ButterCup, I'll PM you what you need to do for this contest before you go. It's not that much!

---------- volleyuup added 1 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

OK. Judging is happening now! Again, judging next season will totally be coordinated with all of our judges!

Last edited by volleyuup; 07-29-2008 at 02:28 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 07-29-2008, 02:43 PM   #625
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Cool!! And I just read your siggy buttercup and just noticed that you have over 100 webkinzz!!! Amazinggggg. I think you have too many! LOL
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 07-29-2008, 02:55 PM   #626
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Welcome back to pannel. Again, we had to elimenate someone. We had to. It was hard but we did make a decisions. Now, this week, all of you were spokemodels. All in all, great job this week! EVALZ!

:acs:Liberty!: I don't think that you understood the idea of the photoshoot. You had to make a uniform for Webkinz to wear that shows that they support the cause.

:gr:Daisy!: I love it! It's great! Also, congrats on winning the challenge!

:samoyed:Marsh Mellow!: It was just ok for me. The jeans didn't say Earth for me and your outfit just didn't pop out.

Victoria!: Great idea! I love the rainbow and the brightness!

So, who's going to the top 3?

First name that I'm going to call is...

Victoria! You won the round but you won't need to use kinzstyle next round! We'll explain that later! Congrats!

The next name is...

The cute little Daisy!:gr: C'mon up here! You are also going to the final three!

Our bottom two:
Liberty
and
Marsh Mellow

Liberty, you stand before us because of your confidence and your photoshoot. I don't think that you understood the photoshoot which isn't a good thing. Also, my judges feel like you're fading and you're losing confidence fast. We want to see that spark again!

Marsh Mellow, we have to be honest. We have never really seen you at the top of the pack except for when you got second in a round. All of my judges love the fact that you're a guy and you have potential but your outfits throughout this season have just been ok and you haven't popped yet.

So, who's going to the final three?

:acs:My judges really just want to see you shine again. You had a creative idea. You just had it in the wrong way. But my judges believe that you can model. You're still in the running towards becoming WW's Next Top Model.

We're really sorry, Marsh Mellow and be proud that you're the only boy who has ever made it this far! Congrats!

Next assignment will be posted in just a few minutes...

---------- volleyuup added 6 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

Welcome to the final 3, ladies! My goodness, isn't it quiet in here? Anyways, we are no longer having challenges so time to head off to your next photoshoot... or not! This week, we're going to interview you and then at pannel, judge you on how you express your personality and on former photoshoots. Here are the questions!

1. What got you into this contest?
2. Which one of the judges is your fav (Dash is orange text, Rosie is green text, and Ginger is purple text and is xShanniixx's pet)?
3. What photoshoot do you think that you did the strongest in?
4. What photoshoot do you feel was your weakest?
5. What challenge do you feel was your strongest?
6. What challenge do you feel was your weakest?
7. If you won this competition, what would you do and what would your owner do?
8. What are some things that you would do if you won to help WI and human beings?

Thanks so much and please tell us why with each answer! Have fun and see everyone again at next pannel!

Last edited by volleyuup; 07-29-2008 at 02:55 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-29-2008, 03:09 PM   #627
soccerboy7

ok i will try next seaseon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Raccoon999 added 6 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

man i am really sad today i got voted of in 2 contests today!

Last edited by Raccoon999; 07-29-2008 at 03:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-29-2008, 03:19 PM   #628
Goofball
Gift Guru

I'm sorry, Raccoon. I'm sure that you will get into another contest. My third season will begin soon!
Old 07-29-2008, 03:21 PM   #629
soccerboy7

i am totally gonna enter marsh mellow again because he wants to try again!

---------- Raccoon999 added 0 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

how come just because my pants made me go home?

Last edited by Raccoon999; 07-29-2008 at 03:21 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-29-2008, 03:27 PM   #630
Goofball
Gift Guru

It wasn't that, Raccoon. Look at what we said in the bottom two comments.
Closed

Tags
an amazing contest!, heyy heyy good job guys!!, kool contest!!!!