Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2008, 04:24 PM   #571
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 2! Come and be a star! Win up to 10 PSFs! Come and enter today!

I worked really hard on it so Ta-Da! Here is my version of a masterpiece!

You should buy a W cares Webkinz because not only do you help a child in need when you buy one, you also get it for a better price. When you purchase a W cares webkinz you will recieve a special tag that is red that is W cares. You get a prize in Webkinz World when you register this code at the code shop that you can only get from W cares tags. Someone else in Webkinz world will also recieve the same gift you did for free! When buy a W cares webkinz you are doing more than just getting a new webkinz, but you are getting a special tag with it, helping a child in need, recieving wonderful gifts online, letting another member experience the same as you, and doing it all for a better price.

Last edited by puppylove101; 07-27-2008 at 08:14 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2008, 06:00 PM   #572
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 2! Come and be a star! Win up to 10 PSFs! Come and enter today!

Ha, what did I tell ya!? I should be a fortune teller. Goodbye all!
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 07-26-2008, 06:42 PM   #573
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Raccoon, I'm not entering. Thank you.
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 07-26-2008, 08:29 PM   #574
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

aww texasgirl, you went home because you predicted you would go home. Victoria feels really bad and we will really miss you. Reminds me of that show raven was in where she gets visions something happens, and then it happens for a totally different reason. Hope you enter next season! And good job puppylove101! In this challenge, run-on sentences are a good thing! LOL, I think I made a sentence that is like a million sentences without a punctuation mark.
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 07-27-2008, 08:15 AM   #575
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

Thanks OMGitzkelseey1! I really like the way that you did yours!
Old 07-27-2008, 08:30 AM   #576
Bring Back WNTM! :|
Webkinz :)

xShanniniix is on a distinguished road

heyy sorry i havent been on in a while. i have been busy these last few days.
xShanniniix is offline Female
Old 07-27-2008, 09:13 AM   #577
luinwenne

Hello! Pet name- mary jane gender- girl mary jane has lots of style and experince. I promise to get my pics on time.I plege!
Old 07-27-2008, 10:34 AM   #578
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Sorry but we are no longer accepting entries. To all contestants and Ginger: ButterCup is grounded from the computer this weekend but he said that he'll have his entry here tomorrow. I will be in a car for 8 hours tomorrow so xShanniixx will judge the challenge entries. Thanks!

---------- volleyuup added 61 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

Actually, I'm going to judge tomorrow night because I really like to judge the challenges so I'll judge tomorrow and give you all your photoshoot challenge!

Last edited by volleyuup; 07-27-2008 at 10:34 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-27-2008, 11:09 AM   #579
Gifted

Hi I was wondering b/c I won for the harry potter round can I use kinzstyle on the next round since their was no outfit for this one?
Old 07-27-2008, 11:11 AM   #580
Goofball
Gift Guru

Yes. You can use it for the photoshoot. Whoever wins the challenge gets a different prize.
Closed

Tags
an amazing contest!, heyy heyy good job guys!!, kool contest!!!!