Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2008, 09:41 PM   #551
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 2! Come and be a star! Win up to 10 PSFs! Come and enter today!

ummm...oh yeah I didn't notice I was babbling. hehe. if you say you're going to be eliminated...you WILL be eliminated. So think you will win! It is good for a difficult challenge. It's not the outfit that's ugly, it's Ron that wears ugly outfits! I think we all have great outfits, because I'm feeling very cheery.
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2008, 10:00 PM   #552
I Hate Hackers!
Webkinz :)

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 2! Come and be a star! Win up to 10 PSFs! Come and enter today!

Haha. Yall crack me upp :] we only need daisy, rightt?
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 07-24-2008, 10:02 PM   #553
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

yupp! I hope she posts tomorrow!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 10:03 PM   #554
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Mee too. I cant wait until judging. Even though I am nervous *gasp*
Old 07-25-2008, 09:26 AM   #555
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

Here is Daisy as Ginny. I hope you like it.
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 07-25-2008, 10:17 AM   #556
I Hate Hackers!

Yay! Judging timee.
Old 07-25-2008, 10:51 AM   #557
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Welcome back to pannel in India! We'll be going back to WW's America next round for an important reason but I'm not going to tell you that right now. First, I'd let to say that I'm sorry that judging happens at random times. Next season will be so much more organized. My vacation got in the way so we had to hurry with this season but I promise you now that we are going to slow down and again, to Ginger, I'm sorry that I had to judge without you again. I don't know when I'll be on the computer again so I had to judge quick. Now, then, evals!

Betty, you're first!

You did pretty well for having a boy but what happened to you? Where's that confident model that we know? We want you to believe in yourself because if you don't believe in yourself, then you are not going to get very far at all in this business at Aconda.

:acs:Liberty!

Great! You did well! The only thing that I would change would be the the clip. You didn't need it. Your skin tone matches his hair pretty well. Not exactly but pretty close. But good job!

Victoria! Your turn!

I didn't get your outfit at all. You did all sorts of scenes and you did one thing and then another...next time, just focus on one thing.

:samoyed:Marsh Mellow! Come on up!

Good but by now, you should know to wear shoes with every outfit unless there's a great reason why you don't have them.

:gr:Daisy! Get up here!

Great job! You did really well! Bravo!

We have to elimenate a model. It's so hard every week because this season has so much talent that it's hard to choose who should move on. But the judges have decided. Let's see who's going to the top 4.

The winner of the round and the only one that can use kinzstyle next round is...

:gr:Daisy! Congrats, girl!

The next name that I'm going to call is...

Liberty:acs:!

Marsh Mellow, you're safe!:samoyed:

Our Bottom Two:
Betty and
Victoria

Betty- You stand before us because of your confidence. In the modeling world (in real life) and in WW, you have to be strong and always love yourself. Without confidence, a model looks like a struggling model and no one wants to hire a model who is weak and doesn't believe in themselves.

Victoria- You stand before us just because your outfit was everywhere. It was so confusing and we didn't understand it at all.

Only one of you can stay in this competition and that is...

Victoria, you won the challenge so the judges know that you can model. We just felt like you maybe had a rough photoshoot. You're still in the running towards becoming WW's Next Top Model.

Betty, we're sorry and we wish you the best of luck.

Next challenge will be up in a few minutes!

volleyuup is offline Female
Old 07-25-2008, 12:10 PM   #558
I Hate Hackers!

Yay! I will have to have my entry up on mondayy :]
Old 07-25-2008, 12:36 PM   #559
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Sorry everyone! I had to go to a farm all of a sudden but now here is the challenge for this week!

Each of you must create a speech on why you should buy a W Cares pet. Here's the tricky part: You can only use 5 sentences.

Good luck and see you at the special challenge judging!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 07-25-2008, 01:59 PM   #560
soccerboy7

Raccoon999 will become famous soon enough

so No Pic???
Closed

Tags
an amazing contest!, heyy heyy good job guys!!, kool contest!!!!