Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2008, 10:41 PM   #291
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 2! Come and be a star! Win up to 10 PSFs! Come and enter today!

Just eliminate her. I always have trouble doing that, but, hey, ya gotta lay down the law!
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2008, 10:43 PM   #292
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 2! Come and be a star! Win up to 10 PSFs! Come and enter today!

TexasGirl, I know that you're trying to help but I would like to make the descision with my other judge and using my judgement as well. Thanks!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 12:49 PM   #293
I Hate Hackers!
Webkinz :)

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Sorry for being last. I try not to bee. Please forgive mee.

This round was a trip to India &+ we think that the maple leaf sweater &+ kilt go well together.

So this is what we came upp withh. Here you goo:

Click the image to open in full size.

ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 07-17-2008, 06:47 PM   #294
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

OK. I am going to judge now! Thanks everyone! Results should be up in about 20 minutes.
Old 07-17-2008, 06:48 PM   #295

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

okay! I am going to dinner now, so i will see them when I get back
geros9 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 07:05 PM   #296
soccerboy7

Raccoon999 will become famous soon enough

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-17-2008, 07:19 PM   #297
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

I cannot wait!
Old 07-17-2008, 07:30 PM   #298
soccerboy7

Please Hurry I am So EXITED!

---------- Raccoon999 added 9 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RESULTS!!!

Last edited by Raccoon999; 07-17-2008 at 07:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-17-2008, 07:40 PM   #299
Goofball
Gift Guru

Welcome again to pannel, everyone! Welcome to the top 7 which is a big deal (at least in this contest) and if you made it to top 7, congrats! However, being in the top 6 is even better and we have a top 7 so one of you will be elimenated. I hope that you liked this round! It was hard but everyone did pretty well! But, I have good news! We're in India this round too (in our minds! But don't worry: the round is going to be not that hard). Now, then, for the first time this season, evals on the judging post! Also, note, that this round was judged also by me and me alone. Ginger, our great other judge, is away but she'll be back soon!

First Up is: Marsh Mellow!:samoyed:

I really don't want to hurt your feelings but that outfit is not one that you should wear to a fancy dinner in India.

Next Up is: Betty!

You, again, did well! It was a little mix matched but it was good! Just be more confident!

Oreo, you're up!

I don't think that the top works...but the rest of the outfit does.

We would like to see Daisy :gr:next!

WOW!!! You did so well!!! Great job on the research and I'm glad that you "studied" what we were doing this week. You totally improved!

Autumn, come on up here!

Your outfit was fine but we want to tell you one thing. Pants are pants. There are skirts in the W Shop that you could have used and your outfit would have been fine still.

We would like to see our next model, Liberty:acs:!

It was an okay outfit. It's fancy!

Last up is Mae:clyde:!

You didn't have a pic for this round and the last. It's not fair to others if you continue on if you don't check the thread and turn in pics. It's also not fair to me because I saved you a spot and we had more than 13 people.

Our winner for this round is...:graisy! You are the only one who can use kinzstyle next round!

The next name that I'm going to call is...Betty!

Liberty:acs:, you did so well in the first weeks but now, your outfit are kinda of fading. Be creative!

The next name that I'm going to call is...Oreo!

The next name is...Autumn!

Our bottom two:

Marsh Mellow:samoyed:and
Mae:clyde:

Both of you have different reason for standing in front of me. We feel one of you though should make it through to the thop 6 more than the other should. And that's...

Marsh Mellow:samoyed:. The judges do like you. We love that you're the only boy this season that has been committed and the judges love the extra fact that you're a boy.

Mae, we're sorry but you just have to be comitted. It's not fair to me that I held a spot for you and you didn't take it with committement.

Next round and guest judge will be posted in just a second!

Old 07-17-2008, 07:44 PM   #300
soccerboy7

Whoo. That Was A Close One.. I Went To 2 To 9!!!
Closed

Tags
an amazing contest!, heyy heyy good job guys!!, kool contest!!!!