Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2008, 05:13 PM   #251
soccerboy7
Webkinz :)

Raccoon999 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 2! Come and be a star! Win up to 10 PSFs! Come and enter today!

Oh yeah so Exited!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2008, 05:22 PM   #252
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 2! Come and be a star! Win up to 10 PSFs! Come and enter today!

Yeah Judging!
Old 07-15-2008, 05:22 PM   #253
soccerboy7

Yeah I Hope I Comin In 1st!
Old 07-15-2008, 05:29 PM   #254
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Welcome to judging everyone! Next round, we will start showing evals! Also, I know that this competition has been going quick and so it won't go as fast. Now, then...judging. First off, in case you didn't see jet's post, Peter has to drop out. Also, I have to elimenated Roxie and Layla. I'm sorry ladies but you didn't get your pics in. But that's not all! I have decided to elimenate another one of you because we're making a top 7 this week!

Now, we, of course, need to have a winner for the round and the winner of the round and the only one who may use kinzstyle next round is...Betty! Great outfit and great story! Congrats! Again, if you want to see the order between the winner and the bottom two, please PM me and you can ask for what a judge thought of you. Also, I have to say this to my other judge: Ginger. I'm sorry that I had to judge this without you because you had to get off but I said that I would post results now so here they are but I promise to always have you judge with me for the rest of the season. Now, here's to our bottom 2.

Our bottom 2:
Periwinkle, Mae, and Autumn.
Yes, it's a bottom three but only one of you will go home. Let's start with Mae. Mae, you didn't turn in a pic and we've only seen one pic of you. It's kinda hard for us to know our models by one pic. Autumn, you are in this bottom 3 because I just thought that you didn't quite get your theme and the outfit wasn't really what it should have been about. Periwinkle, you stand in front of us for two reasons. One was that your outfit to me this week was just...random. The outfit just didn't work at all. Another reason was just because of the mistake we made. We know that we made a mistake and we are very sorry but when stuff like that happens, you need to be calm and still tell us what we did wrong. Now, don't take this personally, but when you say that you thought that you did really well and ask us if we are going to change your stats, that kind of saddens us because it sounded like you thought that you just deserved to win the round, not Oreo or Victoria.

So, who stays in this competition?

Autumn, you're safe!

It's between Mae and Periwinkle.

Mae...

we're going to give you another chance.

We're really sorry Periwinkle and we loved having you! Next round and theme will be posted in just a few minutes!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 07-15-2008, 05:32 PM   #255
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

I thought I was going home but now I am HAPPY
Old 07-15-2008, 05:50 PM   #256
soccerboy7

so.......................
Old 07-15-2008, 05:56 PM   #257
I ♥ rainbows &

dancestar is on a distinguished road

so that's how it has to be.....FINE!

I didn't mean that i should be first. i just thought maybe i wasn't last. anyway whatever!
Old 07-15-2008, 05:58 PM   #258
soccerboy7

thats kinda mean!
Old 07-15-2008, 06:11 PM   #259
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

We're sorry, dancestar.

Now, then, for the next round! Top 7! We all know what that means! Aboard location!

Notice that I said, aboard location. Not locations. We're all going to the same place! Webkinz World...India! And for your first photoshoot in India, dress your pet in what you would wear to a fancy dinner in India! See you guys in India!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 07-15-2008, 06:22 PM   #260
soccerboy7

ok i will get started!

---------- Raccoon999 added 6 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

Man i Did That Quick Hope You Like IT!

http://i34.tinypic.com/ricen4.jpg

Last edited by Raccoon999; 07-15-2008 at 06:22 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Tags
an amazing contest!, heyy heyy good job guys!!, kool contest!!!!