Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2008, 12:58 PM   #161
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 2! Come and be a star! Win up to 10 PSFs! Come and enter today!

We are judging now! Results will be up in about 20-30 minutes!

---------- volleyuup added 27 Minutes and 17 Seconds later ----------

Welcome ladies and gentlemen to pannel! We will post how each of you did when we get to top 10 because the typing takes too long. If you want to know how you did, just PM me again! Now, our winner for the round is...Victoria! And our close second winner was...Oreo! And since both of you did so well, both of you get to use kinzstyle!

Now, however, we had a lot of people that didn't turn in pics.

They are:
Roxie
Periwinkle
Selena
Peter

Now, will Peter step forward? You didn't have a pic this round but last round's pic was amazing so you are safe!

Next will Periwinkle step up? You also didn't have a pic but last round's was cute so you are safe!

Our bottom two:
Roxie and Selena

Both of you didn't have a pic and last round wasn't great. However, we feel that one of you can get stronger and that is...Roxie. You are safe. We are so sorry Selena but never give up! Next round will be posted in just one sec!

---------- volleyuup added 10 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

This week, each of you must be a "label" in a school. This will be kind of interesting to see the creativity. Here are your assignments!

Marsh Mellow- Jock!
Layla- Drama Queen!
Oreo- Smart kid!
Victoria- Cheerleader!
Daisy- You are the class clown!
Mae- You are the "wierdo" kind of kid!
Peter- You will be the mean guy!
Roxie- You will be the normie!
Betty- You are going to be the mean girl!
Periwinkle- You are going to be the Teacher's pet!
Liberty- You will be the musical genius!
Autumn- You will be the amazing kid who is good at everything!

Good luck and a deadline will be assigned if needed.

Last edited by volleyuup; 07-11-2008 at 12:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
volleyuup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2008, 01:07 PM   #162
Bring Back WNTM! :|
Webkinz :)

xShanniniix is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WW's Next Top Model Season 2! Come and be a star! Win up to 10 PSFs! Come and enter today!

that is a really cool theme. cant wait to see entries for this!
xShanniniix is offline Female
Old 07-11-2008, 01:34 PM   #163

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

I have a really good idea for this theme!
geros9 is offline Female
Old 07-11-2008, 01:47 PM   #164
Bring Back WNTM! :|

xShanniniix is on a distinguished road

good luck geros! i cannot wait to see it
xShanniniix is offline Female
Old 07-11-2008, 02:43 PM   #165

clubwebkinz97 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll post mine 2morrow!
Old 07-11-2008, 02:53 PM   #166
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Ahhh can't believe I won that round! I will post when I come up with an idea, lol takes some thinking I don't own the cheerleader outfit.

Last edited by OMGitzkelseey1; 07-11-2008 at 02:57 PM..
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 07-11-2008, 03:05 PM   #167
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

OK. Good luck!
Old 07-11-2008, 03:14 PM   #168
I ♥ rainbows &

dancestar is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by dancestar
Click the image to open in full size.

here is Periwinkle as a peppermint candy.....

like this one
Click the image to open in full size.
I am pretty mad. I posted my picture for round 2 a long time ago! here it is. post #99!

How could you have missed it?

Anyway i am still in, but i thought i did really well. If my ranking switched please let me know!

UGG! OMG!
Old 07-11-2008, 03:16 PM   #169
Goofball
Gift Guru

I thought that you did but I thought that it was something else! I'm really sorry and this won't affect you in the competition. I'm really sorry. It's so hard to have all these people! And you did do well. You not near the bottom. Can't wait to see your pic!
Old 07-11-2008, 03:17 PM   #170
I ♥ rainbows &

dancestar is on a distinguished road

well, are you going to change my stats?

---------- dancestar added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

i just thought i did really well..

Last edited by dancestar; 07-11-2008 at 03:17 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Tags
an amazing contest!, heyy heyy good job guys!!, kool contest!!!!